• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Villains in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I know of Sephiroth but will they add more FF villains like Kefka or Seymour. I know this is dumb of me to ask this since the game comes out only in a few days. What is your opinions. Should they add FF villains in KHII. If not then KHIII if KHII deserves a sequel.

X

XEDELAS

um actually i think that they will add some stuff like i didnt know who sepiroth was untill i killed him and checked his bio in kh1 lol
and was it shown that sephy was in kh1 or not

but im hoping for either these villans

seymor
vegangun
yunalesca
or some feinds of even bahamut zero or some dark aeons or

ultima weapon
omega weapon
diamond
ruby

*drools from mouth*

to be honest i wouldnt mind kiking seymors guado/humans arse

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Bluejuan85 said:
Well I know of Sephiroth but will they add more FF villains like Kefka or Seymour. I know this is dumb of me to ask this since the game comes out only in a few days. What is your opinions. Should they add FF villains in KHII. If not then KHIII if KHII deserves a sequel.
I think they should add Kuja or even Ultimecia. But we don't think there will be a sequel to KH2 ...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Chosenoneknuckles said:
Doubt anymore FF characters will be in it, but I would like to see Rinoa and Ultimecia appear if it so were to happen.
I was talking to my buddy and they said Rinoa should be in it. But I'd love Ultimecia to be in it, too. Big bad of FF8 would be great. Rinoa being possessed by Ultimecia and Leon having to fight Rinoa ... oh, that would be a good scene!

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
To face ultima weapon in KH2!? that would be awesome! and emerald weapon too. Dodge Emerald' ginormous feet! lol im hyper XDDDDDDDDD

too bad theyre not in tho. Couldve been secret bosses but oh well.

Chosenoneknuckles

burningkeyblade said:
I was talking to my buddy and they said Rinoa should be in it. But I'd love Ultimecia to be in it, too. Big bad of FF8 would be great. Rinoa being possessed by Ultimecia and Leon having to fight Rinoa ... oh, that would be a good scene!

Yay! Should be fab, especially if 'Leon' and Rinoa meet. Hehe.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Chosenoneknuckles said:
Yay! Should be fab, especially if 'Leon' and Rinoa meet. Hehe.
I bet they have met. Well, Rinoa has met 'Squall', but she hasn't met 'Leon' yet. She should be in it! Imagine if he had to fight her? And Leon needs Rinoa so he can stop brooding!

RenoTurk

I already posts about FF Villians.. It is somewhere in page 3, you should check first 5 pages before post same topic but It don't matter tho.

I dont think KH2 will have FF villians as Main Villians like Scar, Jafar, Pete, etc.. I doubt that FF villians will ever to be main villians. KH1 and KH2 really shown that they will not be main villians.

It would be nice if two famous badguy from FF to be main villians like Kefka, Kuja, etc..

It would be nice if they add one of those badguy as secret boss (example: Sephiroth)

Yeah Seifer and their gang make debut in KH2 but I doubt that he would consider villians of KH, more likely rivals. Seifer is not villian in FF8, more likely puppet of Ultimica(sp?)

It would be nice if they add FF summon for FF or Square-Enix hardcore players..

Bahamut, Phoenix, Ifrit, Shiva, etc..

(mostly like they would not debut since KH is mostly focused on Disney Characters..)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
RenoTurk said:
I already posts about FF Villians.. It is somewhere in page 3, you should check first 5 pages before post same topic but It don't matter tho.

I dont think KH2 will have FF villians as Main Villians like Scar, Jafar, Pete, etc.. I doubt that FF villians will ever to be main villians. KH1 and KH2 really shown that they will not be main villians.

It would be nice if two famous badguy from FF to be main villians like Kefka, Kuja, etc..

It would be nice if they add one of those badguy as secret boss (example: Sephiroth)

Yeah Seifer and their gang make debut in KH2 but I doubt that he would consider villians of KH, more likely rivals. Seifer is not villian in FF8, more likely puppet of Ultimica(sp?)

It would be nice if they add FF summon for FF or Square-Enix hardcore players..

Bahamut, Phoenix, Ifrit, Shiva, etc..

(mostly like they would not debut since KH is mostly focused on Disney Characters..)
Yeah, it would be nice to have GFs! This is more towards Disney and not Final Fantasy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back