• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► FF7: Angel's Child

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
definetly the First Tsurugi. that blade has seven other blades within it.
you see in the movie when he disassembles it to pull out other swords.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm..im not sure it has a name really. it was never recalled with any name. his limit breaks are all one sword atacks so its not any of them.

Rika17

oh then, i'll think of a name for it, by the way what the name of reno's weapon?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Its called the Electro-Mag Rod. He's comin too is he? nice. stil waitin for vinnie.

Rika17

Its called the Electro-Mag Rod. He's comin too is he? nice. stil waitin for vinnie.

Don't worry i'll have vincent coming in the story soon :)
Chapter 1
On the land Sukie, Rick, and Cloud headed for the cave to where the snake live, as they journey to the cave a thought came over Cloud and turn to Sukie
"Hey wait a minute, Sukie!, How are you going to fight? You don't even have a weapon,"
Sukie turn over to Cloud and smiled at him
"Oh don't worry, Cloud, I've got skills"
Cloud rise his eyebrow to her
"You got skills?"
Sukie nodded
"I have skills"
"You have skills?"
Rick closed his eyes and nodded in agreement
"She has skills":closedeyes:
Cloud turn to him
"SHE has skills?"
Rick open his eyes
"She got skills, man"
"So are you telling that Sukie has skills?,"
"YES!" said Rick and Sukie together as the lean to cloud
Rick move back
"I'm telling you Cloud the girl got somes skills,"
Sukie nodded
"Yeah, so you don't need to worry about me, Cloud, like i said before i can take care of myself,"
Rick nodded
"It's true, you should see her when she fights, total kick ass,"
Sukie smiled at his comment as cloud lean back
"Really? What kind of skills do you have Sukie?" he asked
Sukie just smiled at him
"Your just gonna, have to wait and see, when i turn that overgrown snake into a new leather jacket,"
Cloud grin and cross his arms
"Well, I can't wait to see what moves you have,"
"You'll see in do time," said Sukie
They finally saw the cave approaching when all of a sudden Dasher stopped in his tracks
Sukie lower herself to him
"What the matter boy?"
Dasher made a soft kweh sound and pointed his beak toward a skeleton structure of a snake that had it's head pull back and pierce through a dead tree
Everyone went into shock
Sukie put her hand to her lips
"Who on gaia could of done this,?" she said
Rick shook his head
"I don't know, but they must of been pretty strong when they killed that snake,"
Cloud lower his head and remain silent, for it brought back terrible memories of the past
Dasher started to shiver when he saw the snake skeleton and couldn't go any further
Sukie gently patted him on the head and jumped off his back
"Don't worry boy, just stay here until I've come back,"
Dasher nodded his head and Sukie turn to Cloud and Rick
"Alright boys, this is how far Dasher can go, We're gonna have to walk from here,"
They both nodded their heads and got off the wagaon
"That's fine, as long as we get to the cave and save my wife, I have no problems what so ever," said Rick
"Me too," said cloud
Sukie smiled at them and turn around where the cave was
"Let's go, boys!!"
Cloud and Rick got their weapons ready and the three of the headed towards the cave

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ah yeah the skeleton of the Midgar Zorm. Tifa's masters name is Zangan.

Rika17

thanks
Chapter1
Inside a cave a gaint white snake that stood about 30 ft long, coiled a women around it's scaly clutches, it looked at her with it's big green eyes that were about the size of dinner plates
"Tell me," it said "Who killed my brother?"
The snake tighten it's grip on the women and she begin to stuggle for air
"I...don't know...I...was just...passing by...with my daughter..."
The snake grew angry and squeeze her some more
"Lair!" it hissed at her as she began to gasp for air
"It's...the truth...I really don't...know..." Sarah tried to stuggle out of the snake's grip but it was no use the snake had a tight hold on her and wouldn't let her loose
The snake looked at her full of rage and begin to tighten his grip on her more, Sarah gasped, as the tight hold around her made it more difficult for her to breath
"Foolish women!" said the snake "If you won't tell me who killed my brother than maybe your life isn't worth living for!"
The snake began to open it's large mouth and went towards the woman
Sarah went petrified as she saw the snake's large drooling fangs coming towards her
"NO!" she scream
The snake was about to comsume the women, when suddenly Sukie jumped up in the air and kicked the snake with full force
"Eat this!" she said as she manage to get the snake's mouth away from Sarah and sent it flying towards a rocky wall
Cloud was impressed when he saw sukie kick that snake right it the face
The snake loosen it's grip on Sarah
Sarah fainted and started to fall when the snake's grip had let go of her
Rick ran as fast as he could and caught her before she could hit the ground
Rick looked at her full of concern
"Sarah!!"
Sarah slowly open her eyes and saw Rick looking down at her
"Rick...?"
Rick sighed in relief, knowing that his wife was alright
Sukie swiftly jumped back down and ran towards where Rick and Sarah were
"Sarah," yelled Sukie as went up to her
"Oh Sukie, your here as well too?"
Sukie shoke her head
"Never mind about that, what about you? Are you alright?"
Sarah nodded
"Yes...I'm fine,"
Sukie sighed
"Good, glad to here it,"
Just then the snake rosed up and glared at the group of people
"How dare you come into my cave uninvited!!"
Sukie turn around to rick
"Rick get Sarah out of here!"
Rick nodded and pick up sarah and ran out of the cave
The snake saw Rick and Sarah headed towards the entrance of the cave
"You won't escape that easily!" The snake quickly slither towards rick and sarah
"Oh no you don't," Said Cloud and pulled out his sword stab it into the snake's body
The snake scream in pain as cloud put out his sword out of the snake while Rick and Sarah made it saftly outside
The snake glared at cloud and hissed at him
"DAMN YOU!!" he went towards cloud
But cloud dodge him and sukie quickly went to the snake and punch him in the face
The snake went back and hit the cave wall making a crack in the wall
The crack grew longer until is reached the ceiling of the cave where rocked spikes hung above, the crack reached the spikes and cause them to fall below to where cloud and sukie stood
Sukie looked up
"Cloud! Look!," as she pointed upwards
Cloud looked up and saw the spikes coming down toward them
"Let get out of here," said cloud as sukie and him ran towards the exit
The snake saw them running and went straight towards them
Sukie and Cloud could feel the cave rumble as the spikes above them made the cave start to cumble
"This cave is starting to fall apart," said sukie
"Then we have to get out of here," said cloud
"No one is going anywhere!!"
Sukie and Cloud turn around to see the snake right behind them with his mouth wide open
Sukie and Cloud got out of the snake's way by going oppsite directions of the snake's path
Cloud jumped into the air and pulled his sword and pierce the snake into his neck, sukie came running from the right and kick the snake in the head, snake hissed in pain and collasped
Cloud quickly jumped down and gracefully safelanded on the gound
The cave all around him started rumble more roughly as pieces of rock started to fall to the ground
Cloud turn to Sukie
"Sukie! We have to get out of here the cave is starting to collaspes!"
Sukie turn to cloud and nodded at him and the two of them ran towards the entrance
They ran outside to see Rick and Sarah standing by Dasher and the group watch in shock as the cave went down with the snake still inside of it

Last edited:

Rika17

or so you think
Chapter 1
After the cave went down everyone sighed in relief
"Well, I'm glad that's over," said Sukie
"Yeah," said Cloud
"Now we can go home," said Rick
Sarah nodded
"Yes, Susie must very worried right now, she at home, right?"
Rick nodded
"Yeah, she came right home when she told us that you got capture, I told her to stay home and wait for us to return,"
Sarah sighed in relief
"That's good to hear,"
Rick smiled
"C'on let's go home,"
Everyone nodded and headed towards Dasher
Just then Sukie had a thought and turn to Sarah
"Sarah,"
Sarah looked at her
"Yes?"
"Why did that Zorm kidnap you anyways, usually big snakes like that just keep to themselves,"
Sarah stop in her tracks and looked at the ground and shoke her head
"Honestly, to tell you the truth, i just don't really know,"
Sukie titled her head
"You don't?"
Sarah pick up her head and put her hand to her face
"Well...there was one thing he said to me, when he took me to his cave"
Sukie looked at her with egerness
"What!?, what did he say?"
"Well...he said.........."
Just then the ground started to rumble and shake
"W...what happening!?," said Sarah
Just then from under the ground pop up the gaint snake with more anger in his eyes like never before
Everyone gasped and looked at the snaked with horror
"No way!, It can't be!, How did you manage to survive, when the cave finally collapse?!" said Sukie
The Snake look at her and smiled
"I manage to dig a tunnel at the very last moment,"
Sukie just gritted her teeth as the snake glared at them with his piercing green eyes
"What is is that you want?" Said Sukie as looked at him right in the eyes
The snake looked at her and responded
"I'm looking for the human that killed my brother,"
Sukie went stuned as sarah spoke up
"That the reason why he kidnapped me,"
Everyone turn to sarah
"He said he was looking for someone that killed his brother,"
"So that's it, huh?" said Rick looking angrily to the snake
"Yeah, but why you, Sarah? You had nothing to do with the killing of his brother," said Cloud
"Yes, I know, but he kiddnapped me anyway to see if i knew the person who killed his brother, and when i told him that i didn't know, he refuse to listen to me and wanted to eat me,"
"That bastard!!" said Rick as he was in enrage with anger
The snake began to laugh
"That's correct, i vowed to find the human who killed my brother and murder him the way he murder my brother, as you can see over there,"
Everyone turn to the skeleton snake that had it's head pierce through a tree
Sukie turn to looked at the snake
"That's no reason to kidnapped someone!"
The snake glared at her
"You should go after that person who killed your brother and not someone else who doesn't know who killed him!," she said
The snake just stared at her
"You human's are always killing things, that aren't they same as you, once you found out something thats outof place, you immedilty killed it right away and you don't even ask why, you just do! So therefore, i shall kill all humans to avenge my brother's death! And I'm gonna start by killing you four by eating that women first!"
The snake started charging at them
"The hell you won't," said Rick as he got the long silver sword and started running towards the snake
"Rick!" shouted Sarah, as rick jumped in the air and pointed the sword to the snake's mouth
"Take this you bastard!"
The snake saw rick coming down above him and caught the sword in his mouth and flung Rick from the handle
Rick screamed as he flew from the air and got knock out as he hit the ground hard
The snake looked at the remaining group and broke the sword in half with his strong jaws and letting the broken pieces dropped to the ground
Sarah screamed out Rick's name as he laid uncousious on the ground and quickly went toward him
"Rick! shouted Sarah and went to go pick up her husband, but went into shock when she saw that he wasn't moving
The snake turn his attention to rick and sarah and went staight towards them
Cloud and Sukie saw what the snake was doing and quickly went after him
"C'on Cloud," said Sukie
Cloud toke out his sword and started charging after the snake
Sarah went stiff as she saw the snake coming right towards her
"NOW YOU DIEEE!!" as he hissed and started to open his mouth
"You wanna bet on it!" said cloud as run up to the snake and into his mouth and chopped up his touge in half
The snake scream in ulimate pain as blood started pouring for his mouth
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the snake swinged his head to and fro as blood splatted everywhere
Cloud turn to the snake and glared at him
"There, so you would never hurt anyone else again,"
Sukie jumped in the air and punched the snake several times and then did a back flip and kicked the snake upwards and sending him falling back
"Thats for kiddapping Sarah!" she said before gently landing safely on the ground
Cloud looked at Sukie in shock when she did that fighting techneck on the snake and couldn't help but feel that he saw that same move before
Sukie went toward Rick and Sarah
"Are you alright?" said Sukie to Sarah
Sarah nodded
"Yes, but..."
Sarah looked at Rick with a worried look

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...intersting. nice one rika. cant wait for the next part of a very long chapter 1.

Rika17

your welcome and don't worry Chapter 1 will be over soon
Chapter 1
Everyone looked at Rick with a worried look and wonder if he was going to be okay
Sukie then stood up
"We have to take him to the Clinic in Kalm," said Sukie
Sarah nodded
"Yes,"
Sukie whistled for Dasher and he came trouting towards her
Sukie went over Rick and called for Cloud
"Cloud, help me carry him into the wagaon,"
Cloud nodded and went over to Rick , picked him up and carried him into the wagon and gently laid him down
Sarah sat down by him with a worried look still on her face
"Dear, please be alright," she whispered
Sukie looked at everyone in the wagaon
"Alright then, is everyone ready to leave this horrible place?"
Sarah and Cloud nodded
"Okay then, let's...Oh...!,"
Sukie had a forgetful look at her face and looked at her with a questioning look
"What the matter, Sukie?" he said
Sukie looked back to where snake laid stilled and beside him the laid the long sword that now was broken in half
"Rick's sword, i have to get," she said
Cloud looked to her
"Are you sure you want to take it, I mean it's already broken,"
Sukie turn to Cloud
"I'm postive, the way that rick try to confront that snake, he has every right to have it back,"
Cloud only sighed
"Alright then,"
Sukie smiled
"Thanks, i'll be right back,"
Cloud watch sukie as she went back to get the broken sword
Sukie ran pass the white snake and looked it as it laid still on it's back, persuming that it was dead
She look down at the ground and saw the broken sword, she pick up the blade that had a handle on it and saw her reflection in it
"What a shame, and it was such a nice sword too," she bent down and started to pick up the other blade
Little did she know that the snake was still alive and open one of eyes to find her standing right next to him
Slowly the snake pick up it's his head and went towards her with his mouth open wide
Cloud saw this and shouted to Sukie
"SUKIE, BEHIND YOU!!"
Sukie saw the reflection of the snake, in one of the blades and quickly turn around
The snake was coming right towards her
Sukie's eyes went small
"SUKIE!" yelled Cloud and sukie snapped out of her gaze and leaped out of the way of the snakes path at the very last moment
She tumble over and turn around at the snake who pick up a whole clump of dirt, and began to glup it down
Sukie then notice something shiny in the snake's mouth, as she began to examine she notice that it was a blade, sukie looked down and saw that she only had one blade that had a handle on it
"Damnit!, I must of dropped the other blade when i leaped out of the way," she thought
Sukie watch in shock at the snake swollowed the dirt with the blade in it
After the snake swallowed the dirt he glared at sukie and found out that he didn't swallow her
"Damnit, what does it take to kill you!" She shouted out the snake
The snake just hissed at her
"I will never die...not until i killed every human on this planet for killing my brother," it manage to say
Sukie began to charge at him with the broken sword in her hands while the snake slither towards her, she then jumped in the air, but the snake saw this and quickly used his tailed to swipe her away from him
Sukie flew to the left and slamed her back down to the cumple cave where a rocked spike poke out and pierce her upbove her left shoulder
Sukie cried out in pain as warm blood began to dripped from her shoulder as she cover her wound with her hand
Cloud saw the sukie was wounded and ran stright towards her
"Damnit! Sukie hold on!"
The snake went toward her and then stopped to smell the blood from her wound that hover through the air
The snakes eyes went into shock and looked at her
"You..." he said "You...you did it,"
Sukie looked at the snake with puzzelment in her eyes as she wince in pain
"W...what...are you talking about?" she asked the snake
The snake shut his eyes
"The human scent was all over my brother when he died,"
Sukie was still confuse
"I don't get it what are you saying?,"
The snake open his eyes
"How can you not know, your the one who did it!"
Sukie just shoke her head not knowing what was going on
"Don't denied it, your scent is the same as that human who killed my brother, and now you shall pay for what you did!"
The snake lowered it's head to sukie and went towards her, but luckily cloud stab the snake in the body
The snake screamed in pain and turn towards cloud
"YOU! I'm tired of looking at you!" the snake charge towards Cloud
Cloud jumped in the air and turn his sword into seven different other sword
"Seven Blade Slash," he yelled and quickly dash to one sword to the other and throwing them to different parts of the snake's body
The snake fell bleeding everywhere from his body but still on continued moving
"Damnit, what does it take for you to stay down," snake wiggle trying to get up
Sukie watch as the snake wiggle and squirm as slowly inched his way towards cloud as cloud back away thinking of nothing else to kill the snake
"Damnit this snake just won't die, i have to do something before he hurts cloud and the others," said sukie but couldn't think of anything because of the pain in her arm
Just then sukie heard the sound of something ringing, she turn to her left and saw the broken sword with the handle on it
It ringed as though it wanted her to pick it up
Sukie looked at the sword and pick it up
The snake wormed it's way to cloud and open its mouth
"Now you DIEE," it said and leaped towards cloud
Cloud stood still as the snake came toward him but then the snake fell on the ground with blood trickling down the side of it's face
Cloud looked up and saw Sukie ontop of the snakes head and in her hands was the broken sword that pierce through the snake's skull

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
coool. i liked that scene. the masmaune blade callled out to sukie eh. hmm....related to sephiroth somehow.

Destiny_Seeker

Hmm.. I love FFVII, and I guess for your first fan fiction this is nice, but my suggestion would be to lengthen your chapters and work on being more literate. I'll continue to read this though to see where it goes..

Rika17

Thanks for reading i'll make it intertesting as i possibly can
Chapter 1
Sukie pulled the broken sword at of the snake's head and jumped back down, a great deal of blood poured from the snake's head to the ground, leaving a puddle of blood on the earth.
Sukie turn to the snake and saw it still breathing but wasn't moving anymore, so it's laid there dying slowly but still had the strenght to talk one last time
The snake looked at sukie with anger still in his eyes
"These no...doubt...about...it," he said slowly "...you...were...the one...who...killed...my......bro.....ther................"
Then after that, the snake slowly closed his eyes and stopped breathing
Cloud and Sukie sighed finally knowing that the snake was dead
"What a relief," said Sukie as she sighed more
Cloud nodded
"Yeah, way to go Sukie," as cloud smack her on her left shoulder were her wound was
"OWWWWWWWWWW!!!" as Sukie scream in agony
Cloud toke his hand of her shoulder and sukie turn to him with a annoyed looked
"Opps, sorry,"
Sukie could still feel the pain from the smack
"No your not,"
Just then Dasher and Sarah came over to them
"Sukie!" Sarah shouted, as she went towards her
Cloud and Sukie turn to Sarah
Sukie wave to her
"Hey Sarah, you don't have to worry anymore, the snake's dea..."
"FORGET ABOUT THE SNAKE!!" yelled sarah
Sukie lower her head and close one of her eyes as sarah yelled at her
"YOU FOOLISH GIRL! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER THAN TO OUT INTO THE FEILD, WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE SNAKE WAS DEAD FIRST,YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!!"
Sukie looked up to sarah, with sorry look on her face
"I'm...sorry," she said
Sarah just sighed and looked at Sukie and smiled at her
"It's alright," said sarah as she forgave her "Just be a little more careful next time, okay?"
Sukie nodded and gave her a thumbs up
"Right! Ow," sukie could feel the pain from her shoulder and cover it with her right hand
Sarah looked worried and saw blood coming for her shoulder
"Sukie, your bleeding,"
Sukie quinch her eyes in pain
"Yeah, i know,"
Sarah looked at her still full of worry
"With that wound on your shoulder theres noway, you can ride dasher,"
Sukie looked at her
"Don't worry, i can manage"
Sarah just shook her head
"No, i don't won't you to stran yourself, i'll ride on Dasher, while you get in the wagon,"
Sukie looked to her
"Are you sure?"
Sarah nodded
"Yes, now let's get you in the wagon,"
Sarah help sukie get in the wagon as cloud followed
When everyone got to the wagon, Rick finally woke up and rub his head
"Hey, what happen?" he said looking around
Everyone turn to him
"Rick!" said sarah as she went to hug him "Oh honey, your ok,"
Rick hugged her back
"Yeah, just go bump on my head that's all,"
Sarah started to have tears in her eyes
"That's good to hear" as wiped away her tears
Rick looked to everyone
"So what happen?"
Cloud began to sit down on the wagon
"Nothing really, Sukie killed the snake and that's about all,"
Rick went into shock
"What!?"
Sukie nodded
"It's true, i killed that overgrown leather, with my own hands" and pointed toward the snake where it laid dead on the ground
Rick went to the side of the wagon and saw the snake lying dead
"Aww man," he said with a sad look on his face "I wanted to kill the snake,":sad:
Sukie sat down on the wagon
"Don't worry rick," she said "There will be other battles,"
Rick sat there depressed and nodded his head
Sarah got off the wagon and went to Dasher
"Okay Dasher, it's time to go back to the store,"
Dasher nodded his head and lower his body so sarah could get on his back
Sarah then turn to the three people that were in the wagon
"Okay is everyone ready?"
Everyone nodded there heads
"Alright let's go,"
Dasher heard sarah say that and begin to trouted off back to the store

Last edited: