• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFVII Eternal Curse is reality!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Alright people, LOL LOL LOl!!! IM LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY WHILE TYPING THIS!!!!!! XD XD XD!!!!

You remember that hoax about FF7:EC? Well, I think it made Square-Enix think, cuz it's now a reality!!

They say it will be the "conclusion" of the Compilation of FFVII, and that this will be the last FFVII game. The only image we get is the Logo, without the image!!! XD

ff7ec6ht.jpg

But it's true! Although, while typing this, it may be their joke now: April 1. But okay, I think it's true... They even had a conference!

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/8736/ff7ec14hj.jpg

The principal creators of the game were at the conference too:

http://img108.exs.cx/img108/2415/ff7ec21vm.jpg

President of Square-Enix:
Yoichi Wada

Producers Eternal Curse:
Yoshinori Kitase
Shinji Hashimoto

Character Designer:
Tetsuya Nomura

Part of the staff that wasnt there is:

Director:
Motomu Toriyama

Componer:
Nobuo Uematsu with Black Mages (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The game will be released on the next-gen consoles!! So you can expect a BIG game!! We can only guess, but chances are that the Playstation 3 is the lucky winner, and they should be!

It will be an action typed RPG being held 4 years after Final Fantasy 7, thus 2 years after Advent Children.

The hero is: Cloud Strife!

So we know the end of Final Fatnasy Advent Children, don't we? Cloud will stay alive... lol!

Nomura promised there wont be any shades or zones left on all the history of the Compilation of FFVII. A very!! promising news:
The quality of the ingame graphics will be close to FFVII Advent Children! Guys, we can shoot ourselves, this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The graphics on the nexgen will be breath-taking!!!!

No release date yet, but except a 2006/2007 release...
President Yoichi Wada announced that they might give some info on E3 in May.
THe next-gen consoles are there, next to screens of a super nextgen game: Eternal Curse!!!

DarrcEnigma

So why, exactly, does that logo look like a simple gradient/bg-colored version of the easily downloadable "Final Fantasy" font? ... And no character silhouette, either. Not to mention that whole "???" thing next to "Eternal Curse" is bugging me, too. ... Come to think of it, you're also the person who posted/defended that ridiculous FFX-2-styled Rinoa picture a few months back, aren't you? So, I'll choose not to believe this -- I think AC, BC, CC, DC and that snowboard game are more than enough FFVII for one lifetime... :)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ehm, so?! A: its just a default logo they gave us, not the real one
B: it had ??? becuz they werent sure, but they gave the info now, it stands there, we get pics of them having the conference and its info we can believe...

what more do you want?!

and its the only game they say it will close the compilation...

DarrcEnigma

New2Ya said:
Ehm, so?! A: its just a default logo they gave us, not the real one
B: it had ??? becuz they werent sure, but they gave the info now, it stands there, we get pics of them having the conference and its info we can believe...

what more do you want?!

and its the only game they say it will close the compilation...

"So?" ... What I said takes a lot of credibility out of your post, that's what. I haven't seen an FF game yet (since I've been following the series, anyway) that's been "officially" announced that didn't have one picture with it. Even Final Fantasy XII had the a complete logo and a concept scenary image to go with it -- Crisis Core aside, I suppose. I don't care about that or BC.

What you're passing off as "proof" is little more than potentially doctured images. Changing text is nothing, and that conference picture is just as easily faked as well. Fact is, you've got nothing "real" as proof, and today is the 1st of April. ... Suppose it doesn't take much to figure out what that implies, eh?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
you think i made it up?! LOL

Go to squarenet.info

oh guys, go to ff12 topic, its real!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well, I thought so too, but I just went back to the site and guess what it says:
April Fools!!!

Damn, why?!!!!! I shouldve known though, since I thought I've seen those screens already anyways... oh well,

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Trueheart3

No offense, but every time you say something New2Ya, it winds up that it is totally, 100% FAKE! if you are going to post something major, please make sure you know for a fact, 100% it is real. your topics are a waste of time, as they are never REAL

Light Conquers All

Well, I too did see this. But seeing that it was on April first....And I could sware that I saw those conference pictures before...Oh, BTW if it is true, it's confirmed for PS3. In this paragraph that I can't read, I see the words Playstation 3.

Peu de détails sur le jeu en lui-même ont été donné, et pour cause : Eternal Curse verra le jour sur la prochaine génération de consoles ! Square Enix n'a pas encore annoncé la console qui a été choisie, mais il y a fort à penser pour que ce soit la PlayStation 3. Ce sera en tout cas un jeu d'action typé RPG se déroulant 4 ans après Final Fantasy et donc 2 ans après Advent Children. Cloud sera le héros et l'histoire devrait tourner autour de lui. Tetsuya Nomura a promis que le scénario ne laissera plus de zones d'ombres sur toute l'histoire de la Compilation of FFVII. Une nouvelle très prometteuse a été annoncée par Yoshinori Kitase : grâce à la puissance des nouvelles consoles, les développeurs atteindront une qualité proche d'Advent Children. Ca fait rêver !

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Trueheart3 said:
No offense, but every time you say something New2Ya, it winds up that it is totally, 100% FAKE! if you are going to post something major, please make sure you know for a fact, 100% it is real. your topics are a waste of time, as they are never REAL
Are you following New around?...

STFU!!! If you were a member of SDF you would now that New is the best informer you can get, his sources are some of the best, but your not (and it's probably left better that way) so shut up!!

We all get tricked from time to time and it just so happens that he was tricked this time.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Trueheart3 said:
You never ever in your life saw me except for this week .What do you know?! Stupid n00b... oh well, that was the price we had to pay, getting n00bs at this forum... >_<

but thats why SDF is tha best, lol...

When you see something like this, its real. the end... can I help its fake?

While were talking about wasting topics, take a look at the topics in KH2 section.
-Auron In Ur Party For Only One Match
-Do they really Fuse??
-Do u think BHK and riku work together
-What is with Sora's Necklace?
-Kingdom Hearts 2 CANCELLED
-The nobodies and brave mode.
-The Secret Key Hole!
-Does anybody know when kh2 i socming
-Castles? (ur own topic! and it was the biggest waste ever)
-What if Sora was homosexual??????

Ah you noticed the CANCELLED topic?! I bet you did. And guess what, everyone believed it, although it was on APril the 1st. Now, youre saying Im a fool becuz I believed that the article about FFXII was real, while it was published on APril the 1st so its not true anyways?! You fell for the CANCELLED topic too, so shut up!

Yup Im doing my research now too, juuuust for you. Cool eh?! :rolleyes:

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I might buy this game, depending on how good it looks. So, it takes place after Advent Children, right? If so, that means Advent Children has a hang-on ending.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
wait. guys, it was some stuupid april fools joke, read the other replies... :(

im gonna cry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back