• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXIII Connected With KH3....???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

does anyone think that maybe FFXIII will have SOMETHING to do wit KH3??? since the FF series are always different storylines they could add someone in an org 13 coat or sora for a cutscene....

also, FF "XIII", Organization "XIII".... not saying it MEANS anything because I know last FF was 12 so this one has to be 13 but maybe they have a little connection.... and I KNOW that there's going to be a FFXIII character in KH3 so why not put a KH3 character in FFXIII

this is simply just a topic for discussion.... no need to start flaming and/or start saying there will not be a KH2....

thoughts?

KH4LiFe

i swear if FF games had the real time battle mode i Would buy ALL of them but the reason i dont buy them is because it is turn mode... and that pisses me off

also, can we get back to the topic??

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
KH4LiFe said:
i swear if FF games had the real time battle mode i Would buy ALL of them but the reason i dont buy them is because it is turn mode... and that pisses me off

also, can we get back to the topic??

I like the FF battle system...cause each one has something different...and they approach the turn based battle system in a creative way.

T.O.W.A.

cant anyone one f**king get this yet! none of the final fantasy games are connectied! Kingdom hearts is even a completely different world that has nothing to do with any of the final fantasies! Why cant anybody grasp this god dam

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ya, there is no way ff13 or ff vs 13 would have a connection to kh3. Similarities, yes, but connection, I highly doubt it. Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts. Not a hard concept to grasp. If they wanted to make it Final Fantasy, they would've but you see, it's not. I prefer the battle system in KH over to the battle system in the FF games. I always played FF, but didn't notice how much I didn't like the battle system until I played KH.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
*sighs*

*sighs louder*

Is this discussion over yet?! Discussion?!!! xD
Why discuss over a simple fact?!

Sorry topic starter, but you ask to be flamed. When do you KH freaks finally understand that KH is just a mindless gamed based on a fantastic game called FF?!! xd Nah, KH is awesome, but FF is on a whole different level.

FF vs 13 will use an action battle system similar to KH, but more than that we dont know.

If Sora would EVER appear in a FF game (ever=never) Id shoot Nomura. KH should never be used in a FF, becuz FF is too mature and grown up to have KH elements in it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
okay people lets warp this up to answer ur question KH4Life no its not possible that there's a connection coz there two different games in two different worlds.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
KH4LiFe said:
does anyone think that maybe FFXIII will have SOMETHING to do wit KH3??? since the FF series are always different storylines they could add someone in an org 13 coat or sora for a cutscene....

also, FF "XIII", Organization "XIII".... not saying it MEANS anything because I know last FF was 12 so this one has to be 13 but maybe they have a little connection.... and I KNOW that there's going to be a FFXIII character in KH3 so why not put a KH3 character in FFXIII

this is simply just a topic for discussion.... no need to start flaming and/or start saying there will not be a KH2....

thoughts?

they'tr both made by tetsuya nomura

Walking_In_Dawn

Most likely no. Because it would never fit. And while we're on the topic of Final Fantasies, FFXII is is in real time, but you can choose to pause it when you bring up the menu. As for FFXIII, few details have been revealed accept the few trailers and that there will be six titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back