• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXIII Connected With KH3....???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

jaxvex said:
okay people lets warp this up to answer ur question KH4Life no its not possible that there's a connection coz there two different games in two different worlds.
woah wait...didnt nomura say sumtin about a clue from the ff series for kh...i coulda swore

C

Charlie

Even though this idea may not always be put into consideration-I honestly think that you may have stumbled across something here. It feels like a weird idea at the time, but you have Nomura who has temporarily pushed back his work on KH-but then all of sudden starts working the next FF installment out of the blue-which is ironically FF (XIII), that may or may not be tied to the symbol of 13 in KH-2

-13 members

-13 Ansem reports, etc

I’ve checked out some of the trailers for the next FF piece-& at first glance any this being related to KH would be hard to see-but it’s still a good idea to think about for right now
So my props up to you

:cool:

T

thecontrivance

Anyone ever think they might show some KH3 spoilers in FFXIII. Like they did in X-2 ? Anyone remember that?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
They are both tight. I didn't get involved in Final Fantasy until I played Kingdom Hearts and realized half the group was from Final Fantasy games. So I bought FFX and my collection started from there. They are 2 different games and while FF in Kh works, Kh in FF would not.

BeastlyKillaKreg

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Hey hey calm down. But I agree with you nonetheless. And the only way they're connected is battle system wise.

not true. the final fantasies are connected by a number of things, including but not limited to moogles, chocobos, cid, airships, magics (-ara, -aga), oversized weapons, summons, etc.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
TSora said:
KH actually has a really mature story too...^...On the level, no actually above the level of a standard FF story...:D...
Typical for a KH freak to say. But no, I have 99% of the forum backing me up on this... KH is not above the level of a FF story.

Even though this idea may not always be put into consideration-I honestly think that you may have stumbled across something here. It feels like a weird idea at the time, but you have Nomura who has temporarily pushed back his work on KH-but then all of sudden starts working the next FF installment out of the blue-which is ironically FF (XIII), that may or may not be tied to the symbol of 13 in KH-2

-13 members

-13 Ansem reports, etc
WTF?! He didnt all of a sudden start on the project, during the making of KH2 he already stated he had other projects to work with.

13 is just the "evil" number we all know. That's why they chose the number. If I ask you to choose a number with a good amount of characters, that stands for "evil", you will choose 13. That's all there's to it.

FF vs 13 will not have your freaking Sora walking by. xD Again, its KH that uses FF, FF doesnt use KH.

Zephyrus

the only way the two are connected is the battle system and the team thats working on it. the kh team is working on FF vs. XIII

KH4LiFe

aight listen New2Ya.... first of all, get off ur little cloud thinkin u're better than everyone and callin everyone a little KH freak because we aint the ones who got 2,606 posts in a KH forum

second, it is a discussion and it WILL continue to be discussed whether u like it or not so dont try to stop the discussion all of the sudden by saying that it's impossible for a connection

third, I know that FF is on another level and I know that sora will not be in it but I meant something like an org 13 cloak or sumtin that SYMBOLIZES kh... im not saying that the "story" will be connected but there will be some symbolisms

and Beauxxx, thanks for looking at it that way... the "13" way... everything seems to be 13 and thats what i was reffering at..

P.S- I aint a KH freak but I was reading through stuff and found similarities which is why i started this thread

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
New2Ya said:
*sighs*

*sighs louder*

Is this discussion over yet?! Discussion?!!! xD
Why discuss over a simple fact?!

Sorry topic starter, but you ask to be flamed. When do you KH freaks finally understand that KH is just a mindless gamed based on a fantastic game called FF?!! xd Nah, KH is awesome, but FF is on a whole different level.

FF vs 13 will use an action battle system similar to KH, but more than that we dont know.

If Sora would EVER appear in a FF game (ever=never) Id shoot Nomura. KH should never be used in a FF, becuz FF is too mature and grown up to have KH elements in it.

You beat me to it.

I was going to say the same thing . . . but I'll just stick with the "you all fail for liking KH but not its daddy (FF)."

KH4LiFe said:
aight listen New2Ya.... first of all, get off ur little cloud thinkin u're better than everyone and callin everyone a little KH freak because we aint the ones who got 2,606 posts in a KH forum

There are other sections of the forum outside the KH section. Besides, your the one with the name "KH4LiFe"

BlaZinbritt11588

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
There are other sections of the forum outside the KH section. Besides, your the one with the name "KH4LiFe"

...sorry, but im gonna side with KH4LiFe with this one. so what he has that name? the point of the matter is, New2Ya still has 2,606 posts. end of story. it doesn't matter what his name is. New2Ya shouldn't be going around postin bullsh*t around. he's an ass, and you know it. end of story.

ANYWAYS, back to topic, it would be HOT if something in FF were related to KH, but i doubt it would happen.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
BlaZinbritt11588 said:
...sorry, but im gonna side with KH4LiFe with this one. so what he has that name? the point of the matter is, New2Ya still has 2,606 posts. end of story. it doesn't matter what his name is. New2Ya shouldn't be going around postin bullsh*t around. he's an ass, and you know it. end of story.
LOL!! I bet the whole forum agrees with you. ;)

I have that many posts becuz A) Im a member here since 2001 (the forum got revived a couple of times) and B) I am not gonna post 2000 posts in a KH section, I have better things to do...

Look at KH4Life, he makes 300 posts in 1 month (LOL!!) and if you look at my join date, I wouldnt even be able to have that many posts in 2 years in the first place! Next to that I have been a member here years before 2004 so that can stop you two from being smart.

Plus this is not what we're discussing, so shut up.

Point of my posts is that KH will not get any FF time. End of story. The 13 was not a symbol in KH becuz Nomura knew he would gonna make FF13 in the future and put all things from KH in the game.

13 is a number that represents bad luck. Organization 13 is named that way becuz of the number, thats all.

FF vs 13 will be a story in a far more mature world, and you wont see KH relations. Its like a law. A law between Nomura and his president Wada. "Do not bring FF down by using KH in it. I want to keep my fans happy, Nomura!"

You can discuss all you want, you will be proved wrong next year.

BlaZinbritt11588

New2Ya said:
LOL!! I bet the whole forum agrees with you. ;)

I have that many posts becuz A) Im a member here since 2001 (the forum got revived a couple of times) and B) I am not gonna post 2000 posts in a KH section, I have better things to do...

Look at KH4Life, he makes 300 posts in 1 month (LOL!!) and if you look at my join date, I wouldnt even be able to have that many posts in 2 years in the first place! Next to that I have been a member here years before 2004 so that can stop you two from being smart.

Plus this is not what we're discussing, so shut up.

Point of my posts is that KH will not get any FF time. End of story. The 13 was not a symbol in KH becuz Nomura knew he would gonna make FF13 in the future and put all things from KH in the game.

13 is a number that represents bad luck. Organization 13 is named that way becuz of the number, thats all.

FF vs 13 will be a story in a far more mature world, and you wont see KH relations. Its like a law. A law between Nomura and his president Wada. "Do not bring FF down by using KH in it. I want to keep my fans happy, Nomura!"

You can discuss all you want, you will be proved wrong next year.

yeah, so like i said before, ur an ass. whether you have 1 posts for 3000.

but i'm the one "being smart", right? ok. i agree. i can deal with that.

but who's the one being ignorant?

but like u said, we're not here to discuss that. you've made your point, i've made mine. let it burn.

Last edited:

KH4LiFe

lmao... this kid New2Ya makes me laugh

u're pathetic son... listen, what's so hard about saying "no, i doubt there will be any connections because FF is more mature" instead of saying "you're asking to be flamed and you're a little KH freak"

see? that shows how immature, stupid, and ignorant u are... if 100% of the members here said that this topic is stupid then I would take the flaming but I have counted at least 5 ppl that agree wit what I said.

so anyway, thanks for the ppl who gave some input on this without makin a scene like new2Ya

New2Ya

I'm lost...
yeah, so like i said before, ur an ass. whether you have 1 posts for 3000.
Oh that really proves your point.

u're pathetic son... listen, what's so hard about saying "no, i doubt there will be any connections because FF is more mature" instead of saying "you're asking to be flamed and you're a little KH freak"
Because we have had at least 3 topics with the same people asking the same thing where all the FF players KNOW that its not gonna happen.

People like l4t1n0pr1d3, people that really played FF games.

I wasnt directing the freak thing really to you though, but more to the n00bs at the forum who constantly try to see some relation between FF and KH, which is never there. In fact, most of them want to connect KH with ANY game S-E makes. That's why Im tired.

(Im not really an ass though. ;) Ask around...)

Baaaack to topic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back