• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final boss (kh2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

ok i know this should be in members helping members but there is only 2 ppl viewing so i just want to kno... wow xemnas is so hard in his zebra like suit.. i got him to zero health... and it tookme to this thing and u have to keep reflecting fire things and its like impossible i get there everytime and i dont know how to beat that part
ARGGG!
HELP!!!

K

kh3

it just makes me mad though because he has had always no health left then he just gets into this new form and fires fire at u non stop wow i hate it:( lol thanks tho i was only pressing triangle

Oracle

Lol. I did that the first time I beat the game and I didn't even realize Sora wasn't blocking with Riku until someone posted something similar to this xD I am surprised he survived it without blocking at all.

imasecretadmirer

Inuyasha said:
yes i agree just mash triangle x and square like crazy and usually ull beat him heh heh

...not square just Triangle and X!!!!! as fast as you can! its pretty easy though

ps. heres a hint: hold the controller losely, but have your right thumb have enough pressure to push down any button it touches, then with your left hand, move the controller up and down. its really simple, and its also a great way to get great results from limits;)

Good Luck

K

kh3

ok thanks:D g2g gona go play and it also sucks cuz u cant save :p

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kawaiikousuke said:
you do?...did we have to in KH1 cuz I kicked Ansem A@# by hittin him alot....we have a combo in kh1?

Yeah, you do need to finnish with a combo. And there ARE combos in the first game, it's three or more consecutive swings of the keblade with more power behind it with each uninterrupted swing.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
imasecretadmirer said:
ps. heres a hint: hold the controller losely, but have your right thumb have enough pressure to push down any button it touches, then with your left hand, move the controller up and down. its really simple, and its also a great way to get great results from limits;)

Good Luck

Thxs for the tip.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
kh3 said:
it just makes me mad though because he has had always no health left then he just gets into this new form and fires fire at u non stop wow i it:( lol thanks tho i was only pressing triangle
you press triangle AND x back and forth as fast as possible

C

Charlie

:D
ultima_keyblade said:
you press triangle AND x back and forth as fast as possible
Ch-YEA, even thought your fingers start to burn like crazy for it-I bet the creators just did that when we fought Xemnas to see how many kids would drop their controllers lmao.

Royale

manic
Beauxxx said:
:D
Ch-YEA, even thought your fingers start to burn like crazy for it-I bet the creators just did that when we fought Xemnas to see how many kids would drop their controllers lmao.
It's funny when you think about it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back