• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Figuring out her patterns and how to avoid her attacks helps really. And have some Hi-Potions in your panel too in case you get hit and needs to heal. she is not really too hard though. The other forms are actually harder not the first one)

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Figuring out her patterns and how to avoid her attacks helps really. And have some Hi-Potions in your panel too in case you get hit and needs to heal. she is not really too hard though. The other forms are actually harder not the first one)

i beat 1 with ease 2 she just spamed me with her homing

baconbits

The second one is the one I had most trouble with. Thundaga is your best friend. Use magic. DONT BE AFRAID TO USE MAGIC!!!! :36:

Rix

Awards
The second one is the one I had most trouble with. Thundaga is your best friend. Use magic. DONT BE AFRAID TO USE MAGIC!!!! :36:

Magic didn't really work good for me on her final form :/ I relied on hitting her with the keyblade.

Rix

Awards
All I did was just gliding away from that attack, lol. Only problem with that was that I ggot too far away from her and she started charging up to that attack again.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She usually does that, Mari. The thing is to hit her once/twice and then run away again. And pray you don't run away too far otherwise she heals herself up like two health bars x_X

don't u have to buy the slide?

I don't even remember, but I wouldn't be surprised. I redeemed and bought as much as I could all throughout the game.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
She usually does that, Mari. The thing is to hit her once/twice and then run away again. And pray you don't run away too far otherwise she heals herself up like two health bars x_X

I don't even remember, but I wouldn't be surprised. I redeemed and bought as much as I could all throughout the game.

i tryed to find a vid on what to use by masters but ll i found was zero gear pwnege

damn....... Oo that's gotta be bad healing

alex=axel

curaga sucks, cure ftw. im gonna try unlock sora in mission mode, is it kh 2 or kh 1 sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back