• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros=Sora

Who do you think is the final boss of the game? If you dont want to answer thats ok.....just trying to start a thread that no ones ever started b4 *and most likely someone has already done this* but ummm who do you think is the final boss :D

yado

I taste delicious
I gotta go with WE GOT NO CLUE. we wont know untill we get there because S-E wont want us to know.(punks)

coolazice7

geez uh... well i dont know... so ill just randomly spout out some stuff... Ansem again? Or maybe DiZ. Could be Axel or maybe Riku... My bet, though, is that it is someone or something new...

Oblivion14

How would Ansem return? isn't he dead? I mean, you could argue that he is still alive in Riku because:

Riku: His scent, its faint but not gone. (or something like that)

But noone seems to acknowledge that Mickey replied with:

Mickey: Your darkness belongs to you, just like your light.

So perhaps what Riku thought he was smelling Ansem but was smelling his own darkness, thats why Mickey made that comment, makes sense to me.

coolazice7

Oblivion14 said:
How would Ansem return? isn't he dead? I mean, you could argue that he is still alive in Riku because:

So perhaps what Riku thought he was smelling Ansem but was smelling his own darkness, thats why Mickey made that comment, makes sense to me.

well... yah you're right, ansem is probably dead.... but DiZ could possibly be Ansem before he got his new body (read the Ansem Reports). Or maybe DiZ is Ansem, just injured... And then again DiZ might a good guy... ahhh, now im getting confused...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Oblivion14 said:

no mickey or DiZ even said ansem will always be apart of you hes just dormant right now

sinharvest_angel

Oblivion14 said:

what no ansem is not dead how the hell would riku figh him at CoM

Oblivion14

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no mickey or DiZ even said ansem will always be apart of you hes just dormant right now

Can you quote that? Like, where in the game does it say that?

what no ansem is not dead how the hell would riku figh him at CoM

I love idiots... I am talking about after Riku fights and beats Ansem...

well... yah you're right, ansem is probably dead.... but DiZ could possibly be Ansem before he got his new body (read the Ansem Reports). Or maybe DiZ is Ansem, just injured... And then again DiZ might a good guy... ahhh, now im getting confused...

Well, DiZ, whether he be Ansem's shell or not, is not Ansem himself, just a part of him, whether he is evil though, we don't know, he is trying to bring down the organization, but we don't know why (and I've read the reports lol, just because I have a low post count doesn't mean I don't research my KH ;) )

xXxDark RikuxXx

i would have to say ansem or axel or the 1 organizeation man who u never see his face might be final boss or DiZ i hope its DiZ it will be fun to kill him or maybe pete lol not pete so i think ansom or some 1 new will be the final boss or maybe BHK heh u never no

yado

I taste delicious
Its bound to be something new and i think DiZ would be hard because HE IS A HOLOGRAM or do it seems from jump feasta

Oblivion14

yado said:
Its bound to be something new and i think DiZ would be hard because HE IS A HOLOGRAM or do it seems from jump feasta

Well, in that one instance he was a hologram, Mickey had a hologram in CoM if you recall, so why cant Diz?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Oblivion14 said:
Can you quote that? Like, where in the game does it say that?

I love idiots... I am talking about after Riku fights and beats Ansem...

Well, DiZ, whether he be Ansem's shell or not, is not Ansem himself, just a part of him, whether he is evil though, we don't know, he is trying to bring down the organization, but we don't know why (and I've read the reports lol, just because I have a low post count doesn't mean I don't research my KH ;) )
yea i can quote that
he says it right afta u beat ansem not the dormant part though

Oblivion14

Oblivion14 said:
he says it right afta u beat ansem not the dormant part though

Mickey says nothing about Ansem still being alive, I have the ending video, if you like I can quote the whole conversation, and Diz says nothing indicating such a thing either.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think the final boss is going to be Axel or an infamous surprise villian( like Luther was in Star Ocean 3).

jporiey

i think ansem has a darker form - his true form
that will hopefully be really hard to kill as a last boss ansem will find a way back become really powerful and sora will get a uber strong weapon ( possibly king mickeys ) and then fight him

geez sounds a bit like a thoery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back