• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Chapter 12: Problems

“Rixa,” a voice called her. “Rixa wake up.” Rixa slowly opened her eyes and saw Roxas kneeling next to her. She sat up and wondered why she was on the floor.
“Yeah. You’re still a panther,” Roxas said. “We were going to go to Hollow Bastion to see Merlin, ask why all of this was happening, but we wanted to know if you wanted to go.”

Rixa nodded as best as she could and jumped up onto the dashboard to tap the Hollow Bastion picture with her nose.

“Course set: Hollow Bastion. Approxamate arrival time, 8 minutes.” Smiling, Rixa jumped off of the dashboard and into a chair next to Roxas. Rixa then noticed something weird. Donald and Goofy were staying as far away from her as possible. She looked towards Roxas with a confused look on her face.

“What?” he asked. “Oh. Them? I have no idea. Are you guys okay?” Donald looked terrified and Goofy was shaking. Donald’s eyes were locked onto Rixa.

“I…um…….ah……you….” Donald stuttered. “Just look at her! She’s glowing! She’s surrounded by darkness! I can’t hardly see her!” Goofy nodded. “You are too, Roxas,” he said.

“Well, we’re almost there,” Roxas said. “We can talk to Merlin about this and if we have to, we’ll visit Yen Sid.” Rixa nodded in agreement. The gummi ship landed not 2 minutes later.

The walk through Hollow Bastion was awkward, what with Rixa being a panther. Little kids would come up and pet her after Roxas assured their mothers that she was safe and wouldn’t attack anybody unless they posed immediate danger. Then they got to Merlin’s house.

“By George! What is that?!?!” Merlin shouted, catching sight of Rixa, who sighed and walked forward. Merlin backed up and tripped on a pile of old books. Rixa kept walking until she was on top of him and was looking down into his eyes. Merlin sighed. “Oh. Hello Rixa. I’m sorry.”

Rixa chuckled and got off of Merlin, who got up and dusted himself off. Roxas came forward. “We need your help, Merlin,” he said. “Rixa can’t change ba-“ That was when Akuma walked in the door. He saw Rixa and grabbed his sword from his back, slowly making his way towards her.

Rixa rolled her eyes and walked towards Akuma, who was now backing out the door and onto the street. Seeing that he was going to be uncooperative, Rixa jumped for him, and he moved out of the way. But not before Rixa’s claws dug three deep welts over his right eye.

‘Oops,’ she thought.

“Akuma!” Roxas shouted, running out the door towards him. People on the street stopped to watch, some screaming and running the opposite direction. “That’s Rixa!” Akuma shifted his eyesight at Roxas, then Rixa, who took the opportunity to do the same thing that she did to Merlin, show him her eyes.

“Oh,” Akuma said. “Hi Rixa.” Rixa sighed and rolled her eyes, smiling. She got off of him and walked to his back, pushing him up with her head. He got up and walked into Merlin’s house, followed by Rixa and Roxas.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“The thing is, now, whenever me and Goofy look at Rixa and Roxas, they’re covered in darkness,” Donald told Merlin. Roxas had told him the whole story. Rixa getting kidnapped, them saving her, everything.

“Let’s see here,” Merlin mumbled, walking over to Rixa. He waved his hands and a flash of light blinded them all. When it died down, Rixa was back to her normal self. Except she still had cat ears and a tail. “I’m sorry, my dear,” Merlin appologised.

“It’s okay,” Rixa said. “At least I can talk now.” Everybody laughed. “Let’s go. I want to find Axel and kick his ass. For real, this time.” And they walked out of Merlin’s house and onto the gummi ship.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Lol, that was good, but I have to ask, will they ever be going to Space Paranoids? Cause I want to know what they would look like there.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, lets see what all the worlds theyve been to so far are:

TT, HB/RG, TWTNW, PL, PotC, any where else? If not, then have them go to either Agrabah or Beasts Castle.

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 13: Computers

“Where to?” Rixa asked Donald.

“I don’t know,” he said, looking at the world map. “How about Space Paranoids?” he pointed to a world that had a couple of freaky-looking motorcycles racing to a crack in a wall.

“Sure,” Rixa said. “Why not.” She tapped the world on the screen and sat down in the captain’s seat.

“Course set: Space Paranoids. Approxamate arrival time, 1 hour and 25 minutes.”

“Holy crap,” Roxas said, letting out a low whistle. “Better get comfortable. It’s gonna be a long ride.” And indeed it was. Rixa and Roxas talked most of the way. But when they weren’t talking, they were doing other things. For a while, they cleaned their keyblades, just out of sheer boredom. For some reason, they both had new keyblades.

Donald was mostly organizing potions and practicing new spells. Goofy slept most of the way.

They finally got there, only to find that there was nowhere to go.

“What now?” Goofy asked.

“I dunno,” Rixa said. There was a flash of light and they were gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~**~*~*~
“What just happened?” Donald asked as they appeared inside a weird-looking room.

“I have no idea,” Rixa said, rubbing her head. Standing up, she surveyed their surroundings. But her eyes stopped when she saw everybody’s outfits. They were blue. Nothing had changed. Except the color from everything had turned different shades of blue with some weird techno markings. The only thing that was its original color was their eyes and Rixa’s necklace.

“Wow,” Roxas said, eyeballing Rixa, who giggled.

“Come on!” Donald said. “We should try to find Tron.”

“Tron?” Rixa and Roxas asked at the same time. Donald nodded.

“He’s our friend,” Goofy said. “We met him when we were traveling with Sora.” Donald looked around.

“Let’s go this way!” he shouted, running off in a random direction while everybody else followed. It continued like that for a really long time. They met very few heartless while they were searching for Tron. When they finally found him, he was busy and would be for a while.

“All of that….running…..for this?” Rixa complained as she leaned up against a wall to catch her breath. Roxas almost said something, but gave up, nodding in agreement. Then Rixa heard something. She straightened up and walked to the corner, Roxas following.

“What-“ Roxas started. Seeing Rixa’s cat ears twitch gave him his answer. Rixa’s keyblade appeared in her hand. Roxas was starting to hear something too. Footsteps. As they got closer, Rixa jumped out and attacked, only to find out that it wasn’t a Heartless, but a person.

“Hey!” he shouted. “What was that for?!”

“Sorry!” Rixa said, helping the stranger up. “I didn’t mean to. I thought that you were a heartless.” But he wasn’t paying attention. He was staring at her head at her ears. “Yes, I know that I have cat ears,” she said. “By the way, who are you?”

“Wha? Oh! I’m Tron,” the stranger said.

“H-hi, Tron,” Rixa said. “I’m Rixa.”

“Hello,” Tron said, looking over Rixa’s shoulder. “Who’s that?” he asked.

“I’m Roxas,” Roxas said, coming up behind Rixa.

“Hello, Roxas. Um…. Are you with Donald and Goofy?” Tron asked, curiosity in his voice.

“Yeah, hold on,” Rixa said as she walked around the corner. She cleared her throat and they looked up.

“Tron!” Donald shouted.

“Hiya!” Goofy said. “How’s it goin? Everything all right?” Tron hung his head.

“I’m afraid not,” he said. “We’ve been getting a strange visitor lately. He comes several times a week, asking a bunch of bizzar questions.”

“Do you know his name?” Rixa asked.

“I’m not sure. All I know is that his name means ‘technology’ in Japanese.” Rixa went pale.

“Tekunoroji,” she whispered. Roxas frowned.

“You know him?” he asked.

“Yes,” she answered, her voice shaking. “He wants to kill me.”

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Yay, space paranoids... but umm, I can't help but ask: how exactly did they go from a gummi ship to the inside of a computer that is inside a castle that is in the world they had just left and were orbiting before embarking on an 1 1/2 hour trip to an area of open space?

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
ok i finally caught up......and i like it!!

i like how rixa, roxas, donald and goofy are traveling together
Lots of awwwww moments lol
i liked pride lands and port royal part
and the necklace they have is kool
and now i cant wait for the next part! :)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Wow, just checked out your keyblade pictures, and damn, Rixas and Roxas's keyblades are freaking insane! How did you make those? seriously, how? If you drew them... I'm calling the Men in Black, no human draws that good.

khfreak17

Website
Yay, space paranoids... but umm, I can't help but ask: how exactly did they go from a gummi ship to the inside of a computer that is inside a castle that is in the world they had just left and were orbiting before embarking on an 1 1/2 hour trip to an area of open space?

im not exactly sure. i think that when they got there, the gummi ship automatically wizzed them into the world.
yeah, i thought of that.

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 14: Assassin

"He what??" Roxas said.

"Yeah," Rixa said. She felt like she was gonna have a heart attack.

"Just don't think about it Rixa," Goofy said. "We'll get through this." Everybody else nodded and smiled.

"How often does he come over?" Rixa said nervously.

"I'm not sure. He's probably gonna come again today.... Crap, that's not good, "Tron said. Rixa leaned up against the wall and sank to the floor.

"Rixa?" Roxas said, kneeling down beside her. She looked up. "We're gonna help." She just shook her head.

"I have a question," Goofy said. "Why does Tekunoroji want to kill you?"

"I don't know why," Rixa said. "I don't remember. All I know is that I was with the Organization when he said that." Everybody's gaze turned to Roxas, who looked as if a lightbulb had gon off in his head.

"I think I remember that day," he said, staring off into space. "Rixa, Axel, Demyx, and I were on a mission to Hollow Bastion. We were supposed to get into the castle and find out who had the information that we needed a bng hiim back to headquarters." He paused, catc hhs breath before continuing.

"We were in the basement, me and Rixa. She had just found his office when Tekunoroji jumps out of nowhere and attacks us. Rixa helhim off while I went into the office. The guy we were looking for wasn't in there, but a bunch of papers were. I grabbed them and ran out of the office just in time to see Rixa knock him to the ground and for him to say that he was gonna kill her. Then he dissappeared."

"What was the guy's name?" Tron asked. "The guy you were looking for?"

"I'm not sure," Roxas said just as Rixa answered, "Mokxuai."

"Who?" Donald asked.

"Mokxuai," Rixa repeated. "The one wewere looking for."

"Do you remember why Tekunoroji wanted to kill you?" Donald asked. Rixa shook her head.

"I don't know what I did. Only that I somehow pissed him off." Just then, they heard a trinkling, beeping sound. Like a doorbell. Tron groaned.

"I think he's here," Tron said. He looked over to Roxas. "Either hide her, run, or prepare to meet hell, kuz if he sees her, I don't think it's gonna be pretty." Then he ran off.

"Well, what do you want to do, Rixa?" Roxas asked, helping her up from the floor.

"I don't know," she said, looking at her friends. "What do you think? Kill him now or kill him later?" They didn't get time to respond, because Tekunoroji walked around the wall, smiling evily.

"Who said they were going to kill me?" he asked evily, getting out his extremely long sword. Then he saw Rixa. "I'm gonna kill YOU." Then he charged.

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 15: The Dark

Tekunoroji charged at Rixa, who was slightly hidden behind Roxas. Roxas had gotten out his keyblade just in time to block Tekunoroji’s sword.

“Rixa! Run!” Roxas shouted, deflecting another blow. Rixa didn’t have to be told twice. She turned tail and ran, only looking back once. Tron, Roxas, Donald, and Goofy were fighting Tekunoroji, all at the same time.

‘Keep running,’ Rixa thought to herself. ‘Just keep running. Don’t look back.’

And she didn’t. Rixa kept on running. She didn’t know where she was going, only that she had to get away. Rixa eventually found herself in a weird cell-thingy with a terminal up against one wall. Curiosity overcoming her, she touched the screen and in a flash of light, she was gone.

When the light died down, she was in a huge computer room with a computer up against a glass wall and a weird looking portal-thing on the wall opposite the computer.

‘Where am I?’ Rixa asked herself, looking around. She saw a door and walked out of it onto a glass ledge. She looked down and immediately regretted it. She saw the ground about 100 yards below her.

‘Just keep walking,’ Rixa told herself. ‘Don’t look down. It’s not going to break…’

As she stepped off of the platform and into a hallway, she heard voices.

“What are we going to do about the computer?” a male voice said. “We can’t have anybody else going into that world. It’s not safe.”

“All in good time,” another voice said, also male. It sounded familiar. “I’m just going to get a new program to install, one that works better than this one.”

Rixa stopped at a corner, took a deep breath, and cautiously made her way out of the hallway and into an office that looked extremely familiar.

“Oh. Hello. What are you doing here?”

Rixa looked at who said that. A blonde haired man sat behind a desk, eating ice cream. He wore red robes and his eyes were a chestnut color, with a tint of red in them.

“I……. ummm…… I’m not sure,” Rixa admitted.

“See? Another one! Except this one came out instead of going in.” The other man had spoken. He had brown hair that was spiked downward and he had three belts on his right arm he had a scar running from above his left eyebrow down the bridge of his nose and ending below his right eye.

“Squall, calm down,” the blonde man said.

“It’s Leon,” he pointed out. “And no, I won’t. You need to do something about it. There’s Heartless from that world coming into Hollow Bastion. We have enough of a problem without them showing up.” The blonde man sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

“Leon, we have a guest. We will continue this conversation when it is best allotted.”

Leon scowled and stormed out of the room. The man turned to Rixa.
“What is your name young one?” he asked, making hand motions to come forward.
“Rixa, sir,” she said, walking towards his desk.

“Ah, I’ve heard about you. The new Keyblade Warrior.” He reached into a drawer and pulled out another ice cream, handing it to Rixa. “I hope you like sea salt ice cream.”
“I love it,” Rixa said, taking the ice cream and sitting down in a chair in front of the man’s desk, who was smiling and nodding.

“Good,” he said. “I’m Ansem the Wise. Or DiZ. Whichever one you would like to call me. I could care less.” He licked his ice cream. “How did you get here?” he asked. Rixa shrugged.

“I’m not sure,” she said. “I was in Space Paranoids and this guy showed up and tried to kill me so I ran and I ended up here.” Ansem frowned.

“What was his name?” he asked, curiosity glinting in his eyes. “The guy who tried to kill you?”

“Ummm… I think it was… Tekunoroji.” Ansem very nearly choked on his ice cream. His eyes were wide with fear. Rixa raised an eyebrow and stood up.

“Are you okay?” she asked. Ansem looked at her.

“It was you!” he accused. “You were the one who came here to steal my papers! You and your partner with the spiky blonde hair.” He was hyperventilating. His eyes flashed to the hallway that she came out of and he jumped out of his chair. Rixa saw the movement and lunged toward Ansem, landing on top of him and pinning him to the ground.

“Yes, I was,” Rixa admitted. “But I’m not like that now, I swear. I don’t know anything about my past. I just want answers, just like you probably want right now.” Ansem struggled underneath her. “Are you going to help me? Please?”
“Fine. But can you get off…. Of…..” Rixa raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly to the side.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. It took Ansem a few seconds to reply.

“The purple in your eyes……….” He said faintly.

“What?” Rixa asked.

“Get off of me and I’ll show you what I mean.” Rixa got off of Ansem and helped him up. He went over to his desk and pulled out a mirror, handing it to Rixa. “Look in it.” She did.

“I don’t see anything wrong. Everything is completely normal for me. My eyes are supposed to be like that. I don’t see what’s-“ It was like somebody pressed the mute button. Rixa lifted a hand up to her eye. The purple was almost halfway to the edge of her iris. She looked at Ansem. “That’s not good, is it?” she asked. He shook his head.

“There is Darkness in your heart, Rixa,” Ansem whispered. “And what’s worse is that it’s spreading. If it gets too far, it affects everybody around you who was previously aligned with the Dark. It’s never a good sign.”

Rixa put the mirror down and sat in a chair, obviously still trying to process all of this. A few seconds later, Roxas, Donald, and Goofy ran into the room.

“Rixa!” Roxas shouted, running over to her and giving her a big hug. Then he caught sight of her face and frowned. “What’s wrong?” Rixa took in a shaking breath.

“I’m turning back to the Darkness,” Rixa whispered. She was so quiet that Roxas could barely hear her.

“What?” he asked, clearly stunned.

“I’m turning back to Darkness,” she said, louder. “And I’m gonna end up taking you with me.” Then she broke down in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back