• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode now available!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking the new world will be Mickey reliving data of the keyblade war. But I'm still going to kill someone.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not gonna lie, I think it's a bit anticlimactic. STILL, I'm going to wait until BBS before I totally pass down judgment. I would still give Days the pointless filler award, as this looks to be setting up for something new, whereas Days was a retread all around.

*sigh* Memory loss in CoM fit with the theme, at least. It was an unused concept. Memory loss in Days was necessary because of Xion the shoe-in. Here? Not so much. :/

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
At least here, the memory loss isn't with anyone particularly important. Does it really matter if data Sora loses his memory? Though I guess it's gimmick used so that Mickey will act in the next game that continues from this one...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope they explain Data Sora getting a Real Heart and a Real Keyblade, because it seems like they plan on ignoring that whole situation. The memory loss was also unnecessary; they could have just had Data Sora and Journal Riku wiped out along with the Bugs that infected Jimmney's Journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back