• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Call of Apocalypse

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ff overlord

Name: Forge Dragonis
Appearance: Looks like a warrior with black dragoon armour (like Kain from 4) and gold trim with sapphires embedded within the gold trim.Favored Weopon: Transformations for weapon (shapeshifter)
Personality: A lone warrior who craves revenge from a certain dragon who killed his parents. Like to show off his abilities without even meaning too. (kinda confusing)

MEGA_OVERLORD

No god moding

Name: Meggido Leingod (said as "line god")
Appearence: red ragged cape with dark leather jacket, dark leather pants, scar on the left cheek, red hair, and yellow eyes
Favored weapon type: Swords (any type)
Personality: rather mean when mad and tends to want to kill wild life at random. he also has a rather large appetite wich consists of almost anything

*laying on the floor snoring Meggido slowly wakes up* ugh that bed really has a kick to it......*he then sees the gigantic worm* aww man where's my chocolate syrup?!? i see fo...err maybe not where am I?

Last edited:

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: sorry, ff overlord, you didn't say the pasword. And your character isn't someone from this earth. MEGA OVERLORD gets the part!

Everything became fuzzy as Crayak transported everyone to the area outside the Castle of King Giott.

MEGA_OVERLORD

*eyes go wide* "gah what the hell is going on here?" meggido asked as they where then teleported into the dwarven kingdom. "oooooo, who's house is that? it's so HUGE!" he said as he saw the castle

GeneralChaos

Blane just sat down on the ground and looked at the castle. He was still treating this all like one weird dream and nothing short of losing an arm would change his mind.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, Blane got up. If thi was his dream, he could do what he wanted, and no big creepy worm was gonna tell him different, or so he thought.

"I'm heading into that castle. You lot can stay here if you really want to." With that, Blane strode off in the direction of the castle doors.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Of course we're going in. This is the Castle of the Dwarfs. The Castle of the Great Giott," Cid walked up to the doors and called, deadpanned, "Tally-ho!"

Several Dwarfs from within replied with a cheerful "Tally-ho!" and opened the doors. "Coming?" He walked in, surprising most of the dwarfs as he called out "tally-ho" in such a calm and depressing voice.

MEGA_OVERLORD

"tally ho? whaton earth....nevermind anyways why are we here again?(meggido is kind air headed) well i'm not stayin here by myself!" meggido said as he started walking after them. "hey i got a question for you two what are your names?"

GeneralChaos

"Hmm... thats weird," Blane thought to himself, "People in dreams always know your name, unless that means... nah, can't be."
"Blane." He then utterded to one who asked for names. "Not gonna tell us yours, sonny?" He scoffed.
One of the Dwarves greeted him with a "Tally-ho", but Blane completely ignored him and stood staring at the one called 'Cid'.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Dwarf replied, "Why do you want to see the King?"

"I'm here to help. Along with those people over there, and some who have not arrived, we're going to save the world," Cid explained. "But first, we're probably going to need weapons."

"Well, the whole 'save the world' thing doesn't exactly mean you can see King Giott. But we could get you weaponry if you can pay for it!"

"The type I'm looking for is more complicated than a sword. Ever hear of a gun? Or do you only have tanks?"

"Hmmm, We probably still have an old revolver somewhere around here. It's so out-of-date, though."

"It shall do until I can pay for something better. My companions may require things as well." Cid turned to face Blane and the other kid. "What say you? Do you require weapons?"

GeneralChaos

"I don't need a weapon." Blane stated as he slammed his fist into his other hand. "I can take care of myself. thank you very much!" After this is said, Blane decies to take a walk around the castle, ignoring all the little dwarves he came across.

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
ooc: Thanx, General, I was getting ready to kick you off.

"I guess it's a gun and a sword, Sir Dwarf," Cid stated. The Dwarf nodded and as he began running to the armoury, everything began shaking slightly. A rumbling was coming from the northeast, as well.

"The key! The key has been dropped!" yelled a Dwarf.

Cid looked to the rumbling. 'They have arrived...'

GeneralChaos

Blane had pinched himself, slapped himself and even punched a wall but it was true: it wasn't a dream. "Oh my God , what the Hell is goin' on!" Blane continually pummelled the wall in total fustration. He had just found himself, wide awake, running around the world of Final Fantasy.

After swinging a few more punches at the wall Blane finally stopped and sat down, staring at the floor. Then, suddenly, he heard a rumbling of some sort. He staggered up off the floor and walked back to his so-called companions.

The one called Meddigo seemed to be as confused as he was as to what the rumbling was, but the other one, Cid, was quite calm. "You know whats going on?" He said lookimg directly at Cid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back