• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiKage

I don't know about that, I'd think that would just be an overkill. Don't get my wrong I LOVE the FFVII series but it's getting WAY too much attention, I think we should just leave Cloud, Zack, Aerith and Sephiroth in it from FFVII and that's it.

A

Azrael

I don't know about that, I'd think that would just be an overkill. Don't get my wrong I LOVE the FFVII series but it's getting WAY too much attention, I think we should just leave Cloud, Zack, Aerith and Sephiroth in it from FFVII and that's it.
minus Sephiroth and Cloud =Zack/ Aerith fluff. And if Zack would be a cameo and Terra meets him and Aerith

BOINGG!!!

I just imagined up a funny scene:blushing:

He's Ramza, from Final Fantasy Tactics.

Of course, he would never be in BBS or any other KH game, and if he was, Nomura would probably take a shit all over him, but I can dream. :v

ramza02.jpg

Does anyone want that?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I realize that KH has had enough FFVII characters, but I really wanna see Barret.

A

Azrael

Genesis should be a optional boss.

And YES ES Barret should be in it, I found him quite funny actually XD.

Might as well put him in, we need someone 'different' from the castt.

Genesis should be a optional boss like Sephiroth was in KH I, no dialogue with other characters, just one fight with him and beat him and he leaves giving a Rapier Keychain or something as a reward

Might as well put him in, we need someone 'different' from the castt.

Genesis should be a optional boss like Sephiroth was in KH I, no dialogue with other characters, just one fight with him and beat him and he leaves giving a Rapier Keychain or something as a reward

That would be okay. As long as it is at the coliseum, though.

A

Azrael

That would be okay. As long as it is at the coliseum, though.

Agreed, although why the Coliseum?

It seems more fitting fighting him in a cavern in some random world, his rapier is stuck in the stone, VAT take it out and Genesis comes out. Few words are exchanged and they fight, Genesis loses and gives a Keychain and disappears

Agreed, although why the Coliseum?

It seems more fitting fighting him in a cavern in some random world, his rapier is stuck in the stone, VAT take it out and Genesis comes out. Few words are exchanged and they fight, Genesis loses and gives a Keychain and disappears

Oh, that way you could fight him more than once. Like Sephiroth from KH1.

Convinced me, but can it be a special battlefield (reference to where Zack and Genesis fought towards the end of CC)

That would be okay. Like, the coliseum changes, and then Gensis appears.

It could work. I'd be okay with it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think we might see some of the characters in the older final fantasies. it think it's somewhat strange putting yuffie as a kid during that time or ehh... nvm.

A

Azrael

i think we might see some of the characters in the older final fantasies. it think it's somewhat strange putting yuffie as a kid during that time or ehh... nvm.

It would be nice but judging from the job Nomura did on Setzer and Vivi, I don't want those kick ass characters to be totally sh*tted on.

Kain would be nice

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
How about the summons? The popular ones though, like Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, etc. I still want to see the FF summons take on the titans of Mt. Olympus.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It would be the most epic event to ever take place within the KH universe. Though, I'm not sure what Zeus would do in the meantime. I'm guessing he's side with the FF summons, riding on Bahamut's back while casting his bolts of lightening, lol.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I want to fight the FF summons :3 'Specially ones like Ifrit, Shiva, Quetzalcoatl , etc.
Whether or not they have a showdown with the Titans is fine with me. It sounds like a good idea.
It'd still be great to see them in the game, as long as they're not actual summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back