• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Cast of Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
In the manga, the "Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden crew" were kids when their homeworld was destroyed, or they were younger.

I could see Squall, Aerith, and especially Yuffie, being kids in BbS.

As much as I'd love to see Terra, Locke, Cecil, Rydia, Kain or Bartz, I just don't see it happening due to Nomura and stuff. I mean he got Setzer SO WRONG.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Whoa. I totally forgot about Setzer.
Okay, it's just me being one of those FF know-nothings who never played anything before FF7. My bad.

It's not even that.

Interesting tidbit: The journal tells you which one each FF character is from.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
The funny thing is I've never played FFVII, VIII, X, XI or XII, but I still know loads about them because they're so popular in comparison to FFI-VI...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't mind seeing Leon and of course we'll def. be seeing him, or maybe I should say. I would like Zack though yeah, he's like Terra's twin and all to some but he's still the original and all. I mean I don't know...I would love Vincent Valentine or Cissnei. XD

Macabre

Gold Member
Yeah, Leon will be in BBS and he'll be called Squall.
BBS will show how his world was taken by the Darkness and how he did nothing to stop it.

And I want Auron, Balthier, Ashe, Jecht, Zack and Vincent to be in BBS.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'd rather not see an onslaught of Nomura-original characters to be honest. I'd like to see some variety, perhaps a cameo from some retro villains like Garland, Exdeath or Golbez. Besides, Nomura has already redesigned them for Dissidia, so he has some material on standby should he need it.

Then there's Kefka or Kuja, after all =).

In terms of heroes, a young Zack and Cloud would be adorable. I think they'd need to rework the story though. Maybe let's have something a bit like what was going on in Twilight Town with Seifer, but have it as a young Soldier group. Only one or two members, clearly, more like their own little title they gave themselves. If you want to get rid of Zack, I'm sure he'd be removed appropiately haha.

As for an original cast for heroes, I'd love to see someone like Cecil or Terra. A Paladin and an Esper girl, perfect ^^.

-- Andy

A

Azrael

It'll be cool if Auron appears, maybe he'll end up sacrificing himself for some reason, he had to be sent to the Underworld someway

His past is in FFX, not in Kingdom Hearts.

A little SOLDIER group in Radiant Garden would be cute.

KeyMaker

Obviously Zack and hopefully Genesis will return as the hard optional instead of sephiroth. I guess Angeal, but who cares.
Maybe a young Auron
Maybe even characters from Final Fantasy 12-Vayne was pretty bad@$$

A

Azrael

Obviously Zack and hopefully Genesis will return as the hard optional instead of sephiroth. I guess Angeal, but who cares.
Maybe a young Auron
Maybe even characters from Final Fantasy 12

Auron was in FFX.

I care about Angeal, he was cool.

Balthier and Fraan for sure better be in BBS, especially Fran. RAWR :blushing:

KeyMaker

Fran for sure better be in BBS, especially Fran. RAWR :blushing:

Fran did have those heels on which made her pretty hot, plus she was always going wild, but
Ashe in the super mini-skirt is just a nose-bleed. and the belted vest thing that contained her...stuffing...should have broken during some part.

A

Azrael

Fran did have those heels on which made her pretty hot, plus she was always going wild, but
Ashe in the super mini-skirt is just a nose-bleed. and the belted vest thing that contained her...stuffing...should have broken during some part.

Oh hellzzz yeah, Ashe so needs to be in BBS as a cameo

Kairy

I would love to see zack in bbs but they may not use him since he looks so much like terra thats ok twos better than one :p

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seriously, he barely looks like Zack when it comes to facial features, even their hair doesn't look the same.
Stupid N00bs >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back