• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Character Poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Final Fantasy Character.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi -Rebirth-

This Poll is to vote on the Final Fantasy Character you really want to see in Kingdom Hearts 2. This character can already be confirmed for the game, but this your opinion. Which character was best redesigned for Kingdom Hearts? Which is the coolest? You choose.

D

Dexter

Uhh i guess leon err Squall.....U know i hate these kind of threads b/c u always have to choose
If ya ask me i love all the FF characters rock good or evil...EXCEPT selpie shes a ugley whore thats pure Evil,~jk~ lol... lol!!!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I wanted Rikku to be in KH2. Luckily, she is. I'm so happy she's in the game. All I hope is that Nomura didn't make her airheaded like he did in FFX2.

*smites Nomura*

Anyway, yeah. Rikku's in it. I'm happy. The world is fine.

keybladeknight

im going with squall VIII was the first ff game i played. So he's always been my favorite ff character

Darkness_Seeker*

I really wanted to see Vincent but since he is not gonna be in kh2...I'm voting for VIVI:D (I wonder how his voice is gonna be like:confused: )

peacehunter

i choose ... cloud. but that seifer guy looks cool but i dont no much about him (cause i only playd ffx and ffx-2 never played the other games)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Darkness_Seeker* said:
I really wanted to see Vincent but since he is not gonna be in kh2...I'm voting for VIVI:D (I wonder how his voice is gonna be like:confused: )

i could have sworn i heard something about vicent being a kh2 a while back, but maybe it was just a false rumor.

sillypieman

I always envisioned him with a slightly childish voice...I would kinda like to hear a younger version of Haley Joel Osment do the voice lol it would be perfect. They could alway take words from his movies and put them together to make his dialogue lol.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Darkness_Seeker* said:

Yeah Nomura said that he and Auron would be in KH2 (way before the Auron pictures showed up) but no pictures of Vincent were ever shown so... Who knows?

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I think I'm happiest Auron is in it. Auron is awesome. He was like one of the coolest FF characters in FFX. I like most of the FF characters though. They're all so cool. Ha! Kimahri should be in it too! Maybe Vincent will be a secret boss?

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Vincent would be nice. He's a better character than Cloud.

But Vivi... Like most people I thought Nomura only had rights to use chracters he had designed so seeing another FF character was out of the question. Obviously I was proven wrong and I'm glad Nomura did. The more things he packs into the game we would never expect is obviously for the better and it proves just how good he is. So I'm glad to see Vivi in the game.

MCP

If I could pick two it would be Vivi and Auron since I can only pick one it would have to be Auron since he was in FFX the first FF game I played.

Vivi -Rebirth-

I apologize for not putting any Characters from Final Fantasy X (except Auron) up there, but I ran out of room to put Tidus, Wakka, Yuna, and Rikku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back