• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY: Crystal Eternity {Sign-Up/OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Thus far, we have six in favor of continuing in some way, one who has personally opted out of continuing, and five who have yet to respond. This doesn't include myself or Nigga Sauce, for obvious reasons.

If we choose to continue--which, considering the number of "yea" votes, we probably will, even with only that many--we can go about it in several ways:

1. We can completely reset the roleplay, which will at least allow us to restart with a clean slate.
2. We can continue from our current point, ironing out only what needs to be.
3. We can enact a "soft reset", keeping most of the established plot, but placing everyone's character in a "convenient" position.

Any other suggestions would also be welcome.

I know it's been a while, and I'm really, really sorry for my inactivity, but if you guys still want to do it, I definitely vote "yea" and would be fine with either 2 or 3. I did have ideas on how to get my characters involved in the plot, especially Aya, but because I was being a lazy bum and haven't been on KHI in a while, I didn't get a chance to really put those ideas in motion. But I definitely want to stick around and participate if everyone else is up for it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think I've dallied for long enough. Let's get started again!
Everyone should prepare a post that places your character in an ideal position (from a writer's standpoint, that is). Those whose characters are related/associated/near one another should discuss this time/reality shift amongst each other. In order to begin, everything needs to be a congruent whole.

I ask that those particular discussions be kept out of this thread--unless they are very, very general. We're not drafting a collaborative novel, in which everything is planned and known to everyone.

Any other pertinent discussion, however, is more than welcome.

The shift will take place in two days, whether you're ready or not.
Please be prepared by that time.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
GREAT!

I think I've got Raque and Quicksilver in good places (if anyone wants to talk to me, go ahead) but Aura is the only one I'm not sure about. If anyone wants to travel with her, let me know, okay?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Unfortunately, a proper translation of "two days" would be "four to six days".
As I've had to say to another group of roleplayers, I truly appreciate your patience.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Huzzah! I have to look at Aya's template again anyway, because I realized that the bio I wrote for her doesn't correspond with when the Separation happened. (I didn't realize it had only been for about a year.) After that, I'll have Iono start out in Lindblum looking for his kids, who are trying to join the Palamecian Alliance. My last (and first) Aya post had her learning about the death of the king of Muir and how Zak was allegedly involved, so I was thinking of having her go to Muir to do some investigating of her own. Does that sound good to you guys?

I<3Kiari

Awards
the crystal cycle continues......

Name:
Laveladan
Race: Moogle
Class:thief
Allegiances: OTHER, To Himself, To His Family, And To His Friends
Appearance: his moogle wings are black along with his nose and pom-pom
wears a organization 13 style robe carries no weapons but can summon his at will
Personality:
Weaponry: If you wield any, what weapon(s) do you carry? (Keep this within a medieval fantasy range, unless allied with Napol or the Palamecians, who follow a more steampunk design.)
Abilities: Where do your strengths lie? (Keep this within reason, please. Please also let it be reflective of your character's class.)
Biography: How did your personal cycle begin? (Two-paragraph minimum.)
Misc.: (Anything from trivial facts to theme songs may be placed here.)

Still a work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back