• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Luc felt the electricity fly through his body... he hadn't felt this much pain in a while. "That's good... and how do I know? Well... you're going to have to find out yourself." He then casted another spell as wind surrounded him and healed the magical wounds.

"Now... keep at it Prince Sasarai. Funeral Wind!" Then an orb surrounded Sasarai and then wind sparks struck the orb and exploded.

(ooc: A note; the description of the spell is supposed to be that of Suikoden IV's style. And your character hasn't told my character his name yet.)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
((OOC: Oh, IV's? Hehe, sorry, I just like III's spells better becuase thier more, epic and they have of a "HIYAAAAA!!!!!" whiles IV's is more of a "HYA!"))

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" exclaimed Sasarai. Then he thrust his rught arm high up into the air and yelled, "Heavenly Thunder!" Then three dragonflys descended from the sky and floated around the man. Then a huge bolt of lightning came down and struck him with a vey load crash of thunder.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
He ten limped over. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." He said as he walked over to the side.

"Noah! Bring out their money. Oh and congratulations... you passed my test."

Noah then scurried out of the door and handed them their money. Then ran back in and grabbed out a pot of tea.

"Now... that's settled... care for some tea. He said, motioning to the kotatsu a few feet away.

(ooc: A kotatsu is a japanese style coffee table with a blanket underneath that heats up. Why Luc has one... I dunno)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Tea!? You challange me to a Duel then afterwerds you want tea? You certainly are quite a strabge person. And- OH! I forgot! My friend and I have to meet the king of Obel immediatly, it is of dire urgency." said Sasarai.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Yes, my father . . . is corrupt. He plans to invade Obel, Zexion, Tinto, and all other countrys on and surrrounding Cynder. We must act now and warn the King. The Soilders could strike in any minute." said Sasarai as he looked out the window. "Damn him!" he mutterd.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
"Really, well that seems interesting..." Luc took a small sip of the now coold down drink. Under his mask, his face is very relaxed. Then stood up and pulled out a map.

"Well... unfortunately for you, the king has left for a so called 'peace conference' in Zexen."

Noah then perked up and then added some in. "Mister Luc also told me that it's probably a trap set up by Harmonia and they're probably going to ambush the king to make his daughter queen. Meow..."

(ooc: Paula Story starting soon)

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
"Uh! Figures, my wretched father. Well the Harmonian troos will still try to overtake Obel. I believe we can stop them, they probably do not know of what happaned to me. My father probably told everyoen that I just went on a diplomatic mission in some far off nation. So, let us go the the castle immediatly and I will stop them; after all, I am the prince, I they must follow my orders . . . or else." said Sasarai. Then he headed for the door. "Well mister . . . 'Luc', are you with us?"

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Felix was looking up at the sky while walking through the forest admiring the clouds. Without warning he slammed right into a tree and toppled to the ground. "Ooooowwwww...." He moaned as he stared up at the sky. On his way up back to his feet he noticed a house off in the distance. "Hmmm... this looks interesting." He said as he started walking towards it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back