• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's ur fav F.F. game?

• VII

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • VIII

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • IX

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • X

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • X-2

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CC

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus_X

lol yea. almost everyone here is a FF fan. My Fav FF is FFX. Whats everyone elses?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, there are plenty of FF fans on this forum since KH does have FF characters in it and was developed by the same company that created the FF games. My favorite FF would have to be FF8 and FF7, it's a tie between those two.

Dark Otaku

i was always in the FF thing for the gameplay, and to see which charaters get together. :eek: but of course i always freak out when it happens. like in FFX after you beat seymore the second time (i think) there was a scene in macalania woods with yuna and tidus.......enough said.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
FFX is my favourite, followed closely by FFVIII. FFVII is over rated, and FFIX is underrated. FFX-2, most people hate it, I liked it.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Holy Crap.

What kind of question is that?

I loved FFX and FFX-2.

FFVIII was fun, but I've never tried FFVII.

Sephiroth_spawn

i luv all FF's...and own most of um too....buuuuutttt FF7 is the best...closely followed by 10 and 8....i like X-2 also.......i was dissapointed with FFCC..i mean cmon who makes a FF game for gamecube?.....cant wait for FF7AC!!!!

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hm, what I do is lvl up alot in Mcalania. Till like, Tidus lears slowga & Lulu learns Demi. I would say kep far away & have lul cast spells while Wakka throws his Blitzball & Cid fires Machina (3 times, he runs out after that). Whe Evrae swoops in the use Auron Tidus & possibly Kihmari depending on his path (if he knows BLK magic then have him with Lu, if physical then with Auron, of White Magic the through the whole battle. PS: Al Behd potions are ur best frind.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
No problem. PS When you get to the Calm lands the keep lvling up & save your overdives. There are lot of bosses from now on so save & lot, lvl up like crazy & be paitent.

Good luck!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Well, I've only ever played FFX and X-2, so I can't say which is my favorite until I at least play a few others. But I liked them anyway. I know what happens 'cause I'm a slow learner and like to read the scripts online....

I find it scary that Auron is going to be in KH2. Stoic guys who wield swords longer than I am make me uncomfortable. o_O

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Blue Mage said:
No problem. PS When you get to the Calm lands the keep lvling up & save your overdives. There are lot of bosses from now on so save & lot, lvl up like crazy & be paitent.

Good luck!

Couldn't have said it better

keep ALL the overdrive gauges full .. even of the Aeons

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I would say FFX is the best one. The story was awesome and I liked the characters also...It would be followed by VIII and IX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back