• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's ur fav F.F. game?

• VII

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • VIII

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • IX

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • X

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • X-2

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • XI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CC

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion

FF9 has been my favourite for years. I don't know why, I just can't get enough of it. But I love all the FF games anyway.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay first of all, you can't really call yourself a Final Fantasy fan if you haven't really played half of them. You know that number behind the title? That's how many there's been. You don't even show half of them in this poll!

Where are Final Fantasies 1-6? Where's Tactics and Tactics Advance? And you can't even really call Crystal Chronicles a Final Fantasy, because there's not really any story to it. Don't get me wrong, I like that game. It's candy for the eyes, even by today's standards. But it's not really genuine.

I'm voting for Tactics just because it rules.

kairi 108

my fav is ffx and i played ffvii but i can't say i loved it cuz i was very little when i played it and i didn't understand english. the thing i remember most was sephiroth's music in the end ^^. dark otaku that scene with tidus and yuna in macalania woods was so aww...

April

I am a fan of Final Fantasy. My favorite FF game would have to be.... FF8. I loved everything about it! The graphics were great, I loved the story, and the game was so fun! ^^

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well this is really hard. My top 3 are FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX. I've never tried the other games besides that one with the robot suits at the beginning, and that one with the green-haired girl named Terra. OK, now for my reasons for my top 3. FFVII, because that was a traditionally fun game. You had all the normal characters, with an over the top storyline. Lot's of people say it's overrated, and in a way it is, but hey, there's a reason everyone wants a remake. ^_^ I like FFVIII because it's a very nice battle system. I also like the story, it's very...romantic. Their version of Ragnarok was the best. ^_^ Then I LOVED FFX's story. A perfect mix of tragedy and romance. Very cinematic, that's what I love about Square games. They've always got the best CG scenes. Also I liked the fact that you could switch characters out in battle. Great addition. ^_^

EDITED:

I read some of the other posts, and apparently there's some "poser FF fans". I'm not one, so I'll just post what I think of the others in the series I've played.

The one with the robot suits: It was OK. I didn't get very far, so I didn't get immersed in the story like some of the other games.

The one with Terra: I don't really know, I only saw my friend play.

FF9: It was really fun, but I guess oil paintings aren't my thing.

FFT: Battle system was uber, but a little slow.

FFTA: Look at FFT, but it was really colorful for a gameboy game. XD

FFX-2: I suppose it was OK. I guess they overdid Yuna's personality...not to mention Paine's sarcasm. I also didn't like the ending I got. XD I got the crappy ending where they're flying around. No Tidus. At all.

FFXI: I dunno why they called it a FF. They could've just as easily made it into a different title. FF's are supposed to have STORY. They're supposed to have MEMORABLE CHARACTERS. Guess this game's just not the same....

And just to add, if you haven't, watch the Chocobo Remix on Newgrounds. XD Here's the link. http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/58184

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back