• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Prime

Can someone tell me waht FF characters have been comfirmed also heavily rumered ones would help to, thanx in advance

DatDot

Well Auron is in it, Seifer and rumours say Yuna is in it from ffx

Relik

Confirmed: Auron, Siefer, Fujin, Rajin, Cloud, Squall. Nomura hinted toward Vincent being in it a long time, but I think that has become false. Nomura also stated that all the FF character from KH will be in it, but again I take that as a rumor because nothign new has been said on that. What rumor said Yuna was gonna be in it, because that would be most dissapointing seeing as how (in my opinion) she was in 2 games that I thought sucked.

Goofeyrules

is yuna comin' back with her FFX clothes or her FFX-2 clothes. I think FFX-2 clothes cause she has the guns as weapons instead of a staff, but if she comes back with her FFX clothes, she might, a very small might, but she might give us a summon.

baller4eva14

I think she's not coming besides they got enough ff characters there and i think Zidane and Vivi are there

Legato_Blue

all the ones from kh except seph, auron, and rumored vincent. i hope theres no more ffx characters it was a good game but its the worst playstation made final fantasy its only saving factor was auron.

forgot fujin and rajin and siefer.

Last edited:
S

Scarecrow

No seriously. FF X, sucked. I mean Auron and Kimari were great. But the story was slow, very far fetched even for Final Fantasy and overal a little repatative. But I would very much like to see Red XIII and Barret from FF VII in KH 2(ain't gonna happen but still....). And from VIII I would like to see Zell or Seifer (but Siefer is confirmed isn't he, so....). And ofcourse, any character from FFIX would be great. I mean if one FF even looked a little like a Disney movie, it was this one. I mean, Vivi or Freya or even Steiner would be great. Hey maybe in KH 3. Who knows????????

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
ive only heard that squall, cloud, and auron were going to be in KH2, the rest of these characters i havent heard were going to be in KH2.

Relik

I'm probably wrong about them. I thought I read they were seifer's friends.
I'll try and find it if I can, unless of course I made it up. I hope I didn't, but I'll again.

I have found it, so I didn't make it up after all: http://www.khinsider.com/downloads/index.shtml under the part that says Twlight town read there. It says Seifer walks out with fujin and rajin or somethign to that extent.

Last edited:

Legato_Blue

g4gamer said:
um...legatoblue....i thought ffx kicked ass

thats probably causeyour a ps2 tool. if it was on the other consoles no one would have liked it. storyline sucked. its only popular cause it has good graphics and voice overs. seriously if any toher final fantasy was on ps2 it would be way better. worst final fantasy storyline ever. plust worst main character ever. dong get me wrong its a good game. but its the worst final fantasy ever.

Relik

I agree with Legato on this one. It was a bad game with very little to offer except the good graphics and voices like Legato said. It was just bad bad bad

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
umm yeah I don't play FF but why is this in the KH2?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Legato_Blue said:
thats probably causeyour a ps2 tool. if it was on the other consoles no one would have liked it. storyline sucked. its only popular cause it has good graphics and voice overs. seriously if any toher final fantasy was on ps2 it would be way better. worst final fantasy storyline ever. plust worst main character ever. dong get me wrong its a good game. but its the worst final fantasy ever.

it was less like..... a game seen as the best ff.... ff7 THAT STORY LINE WAS TEH_SUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back