• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Remember this question is for my friend. Not me. If it were for me I wold look it up my self. But I am lazy right now so I ask you people.

*************************************************************************************

My friend wants to know how to get final form. SHe has every from except that one. I think she cant beat the game until she has it or somethin.

Apollo

Silver Member
We all know this is for you.......

The best way to get it would to use drive a lot at TTNW.

Macabre

Gold Member
After the cutscene where Roxas and Sora fight(Battle in FM+) in TWTNW,Final Form will randomly appear when you use drive.

T

tazztig

You need to transform into a driveform, and make sure that it hit's a nobody. You may need to try a couple of time's before it works. But if you have luck then that's okay_________________

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
dude, its not bad you don't know how to get it..... lots of people didn't know how.....

and this isthe easises way for YOU to get it, go to TWTNW, and just keep turning and fighting, then turn and fight..... soon, you'll be FinalForm

Awards
Just thought I'd point out you don't need it to finish the game. I don't have it on my 2nd best file and I do fine without it.

Rynjin

i tested it, lvl up each form once then turn into master form, it worked for me at least 3 times.(my other files are too low right now).

O

Organiztion14

TWTNW use master form and you don't need to be a certain lvl. Just make sure that it hit's a nobody.

thejakester1996

you could also go to the under world and go into one of the tournements and use your drive and if you dont get it pause select retry and do that till you get it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You don't get it at any specific point. You bassically have to fight alot and then drive and see what happens.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Best trick to get Final Form is right after the fight with Xigbar. When in the room where you had the fight, Goofy and Donald are 'walking around'. Meaning - whenever you come back in there while in Drive Form, the Drive Gauge gets filled to the Max. Works for Anti Form too, I do believe.
Method:
Go out into the next screen.
Use Drive Form - anyone.
Final Form? Awesome, resume gaming.
Not Final Form? Retreat to the room where you fought Xigbar. Drive Gauge instantly refilled and you can repeat the process again until you get Final Form.
It usually takes me 10 minutes to hit Final Form like this.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Best trick to get Final Form is right after the fight with Xigbar. When in the room where you had the fight, Goofy and Donald are 'walking around'. Meaning - whenever you come back in there while in Drive Form, the Drive Gauge gets filled to the Max. Works for Anti Form too, I do believe.
Method:
Go out into the next screen.
Use Drive Form - anyone.
Final Form? Awesome, resume gaming.
Not Final Form? Retreat to the room where you fought Xigbar. Drive Gauge instantly refilled and you can repeat the process again until you get Final Form.
It usually takes me 10 minutes to hit Final Form like this.

I tried doing the same thing, except with Betwixt and Between to restore my drive gauge. (After the Roxas cutscene in case I needed to elaborate.)
It didn't work for after like an hour.
It wasn't until my fight with Saix did I randomly transform into it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I tried doing the same thing, except with Betwixt and Between to restore my drive gauge. (After the Roxas cutscene in case I needed to elaborate.)
It didn't work for after like an hour.
It wasn't until my fight with Saix did I randomly transform into it.

Well, I heard a lot of people say that you can't really get it until where I said - after the fight with Xigbar. Would make sense in a way that the further you go, the easier it'll be to Drive into it, so maybe that's the reason behind it.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I got final form Right after Saix, lol. But try TWTNW is the best place.

I got mine before that. all I did was when I was fighting Xigbar i tried to use Valor form and i transformed into final form. and to make sure it wasn't a fluke I died and retryed it after every time I died and it worked each time. and i almost never used drive forms. it was only lie my fourth time using drive forms. (valor twice, master once and then the one final.) so getting final form is just kind of random.

T

tazztig

Your really suppose to get final in the TWTNW. Since most ppl got there form from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back