• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyboyWesley

i dont kno if anyone has said this yet but some of the heartless in fx r different colors in kh. has anyone noticed this??

and idk y im putting this but

finalmix_1121_8.jpg

do u think this guy looks a weeeee bit like trickmaster? i think he dos jss a little. and i also noticed that in most of the screenshots of fm soras max hp is low. dos that mean the heartless r weaker or is he jss a lower leavel?

elaxeldiablo

yeah they are different colors especially the bosses but not all of them have changed

Neoshadow84

elaxeldiablo said:
ohh and thats not trick master that is a new boss in halloween town kinda like Kurt Zisa in alladin or the phantom in neverland
sorry but wrong, if u havent seen my other thread i started a while ago, i have final mix, and that garbage disposal type heartless is just a regular heartless. you fight him every single time u visit where oogie's mansion used to be, oh yeah and he isnt that big he is probably about one foot taller than sora. i love to fight him he is really fun but it takes like one minute or so just to beat him

and yea all heartless are a different color except for darkballs, shadows, neo shadows, invisibles my favorite differentcolor heartless is guard armor he is silver, red, yellow, and blue

and sora's hp is down in almost all screenshots cuz maybe the screenshots were from someone who was playing in proud mode

elaxeldiablo

ohh sorry. i got final mix recently and havent got that far. and i just saw pics, so i thought he was big and a boss, sorry

MonkeyboyWesley

Neoshadow84 said:
sorry but wrong, if u havent seen my other thread i started a while ago, i have final mix, and that garbage disposal type heartless is just a regular heartless. you fight him every single time u visit where oogie's mansion used to be, oh yeah and he isnt that big he is probably about one foot taller than sora. i love to fight him he is really fun but it takes like one minute or so just to beat him

and yea all heartless are a different color except for darkballs, shadows, neo shadows, invisibles my favorite differentcolor heartless is guard armor he is silver, red, yellow, and blue

and sora's hp is down in almost all screenshots cuz maybe the screenshots were from someone who was playing in proud mode

wats proud mode???

Keyblade-Master-

Its the expert mode for final mix, tougher than expert in the american version but pretty funny, i also own final mix

Keyblade-Master-

Lol japanese people went MAD when they saw sephiroth on our games and not on theirs son they complained at s-e and they agreed to gave them a more complex version exclusively for them, damn! lol

Keyblade-Master-

Thats right but believe me voice acting in english doesnt help at all its only useful to watch scenes and the extra ones doesnt have that voice acting

Keyblade-Master-

Lol i really need lol but because the game is almost the same as english, a real kh fan wont see japanese as a tough problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back