• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final mob bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
the day before u fight saix where he sends u to defeat 6 bosses in town

oh.

i used ultima gear.
make sure you have auto life, lots of cures, as much mobility abilities as possible, and be at least at level 50.

aerial combos wreck em all. and limit/final limit is really useful on any mission.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
oh.

i used ultima gear.
make sure you have auto life, lots of cures, as much mobility abilities as possible, and be at least at level 50.

aerial combos wreck em all. and limit/final limit is really useful on any mission.

dddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn im lvl 40 so think i can?

well yea. it's not that hard, just don't take a lot of damage.

you don't have to be at lvl 50, that's just the level i was at.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Just know that you can always continue the mission even if say you died on the 3rd boss, you can always continue and retry that third boss and not have to redo the other 2. So just keep trying. I mean the usual level and gear and stuff is always good.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Just know that you can always continue the mission even if say you died on the 3rd boss, you can always continue and retry that third boss and not have to redo the other 2. So just keep trying. I mean the usual level and gear and stuff is always good.

they only give back what u had before the boss u currently battled

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Are you sure? I don't think that's right, then again you'd know better than me. So, just go with much more healing supplies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
The gear doesn't make the warrior.

Without proper planning and skills, the strongest Gear gets killed by any one of those six bosses. Before I started practicing killing it, the Veil Lizard would always get me with his tongue and proceed to knock me out with his claw swipe... x.x Then I learned to stay on the ground to be ready for the tongue so you could block. :D

Basically, study the opponents and take them down with efficient strategies. Be sure to pack Firaga and Aeroga, as they make the Poison Plant and Stalwart Blade enemies significantly easier. ~.~ Blizzaga is nice against all of them besides the Blade.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
The gear doesn't make the warrior.

Without proper planning and skills, the strongest Gear gets killed by any one of those six bosses. Before I started practicing killing it, the Veil Lizard would always get me with his tongue and proceed to knock me out with his claw swipe... x.x Then I learned to stay on the ground to be ready for the tongue so you could block. :D

Basically, study the opponents and take them down with efficient strategies. Be sure to pack Firaga and Aeroga, as they make the Poison Plant and Stalwart Blade enemies significantly easier. ~.~ Blizzaga is nice against all of them besides the Blade.

what is best against the flying bastard

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
what is best against the flying bastard

Orcus? Blizzaga hurts him when he moves in close to you. He takes a lot more skill than the others to beat flawlessly. You need to evade or block a lot. When he comes in to slash at you, jump over/behind him and get a combo in. When he flies past you, dodge roll out of the way. When he turns invisible and throws his sword:

Block if you have Round Block up
Air Dash around to avoid it
Dodge Roll like crazy

When the purple ring pops up, JUMP and begin your combo facing that spot. If you land your finisher before he finishes his shockwave, you'll knock him out, allowing 2-3 more combos before he uses a thunder attack. You'll want to dodge that by running away with any method, really, as you'll likely be Jolted by it, causing you to take 10% of your health when he hits you again. =.= It seems like more, but it says 10%...

If you mean the Dustflier, don't fight it at level 40 lol.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Orcus? Blizzaga hurts him when he moves in close to you. He takes a lot more skill than the others to beat flawlessly. You need to evade or block a lot. When he comes in to slash at you, jump over/behind him and get a combo in. When he flies past you, dodge roll out of the way. When he turns invisible and throws his sword:

Block if you have Round Block up
Air Dash around to avoid it
Dodge Roll like crazy

When the purple ring pops up, JUMP and begin your combo facing that spot. If you land your finisher before he finishes his shockwave, you'll knock him out, allowing 2-3 more combos before he uses a thunder attack. You'll want to dodge that by running away with any method, really, as you'll likely be Jolted by it, causing you to take 10% of your health when he hits you again. =.= It seems like more, but it says 10%...

If you mean the Dustflier, don't fight it at level 40 lol.

how do u land a combo he flys away when u combo him

Riku Fan1415

There is a trick to Orcus (Invisible look-alike): When he vanishes and his sword starts flying around, either guard or dodge roll (if you guard, make sure you have the "round guard" so you guard no matter what angle). Then, when he reappears, he sends out a shockwave. Here's what you do: when he reappears, jump to him and combo him. Depending on your timing, he will send out the shockwaveand get stunned by your combo, or not send out the shockwave because you were too fast and interrupted him. Either way, he gets stunned, allowing for some combos. Now, the Dustflier (dragon-like Wyvern thing): DON'T FIGHT IT THE FIRST TIME YOU TAKE ON THIS MISSION! The best way to fight it is to wait until you've beaten the game and gotten the ZERO GEAR! Zero Gear pwns him, and you'll be at a much higher level after beating the game.

Awards
I found Firega to be the most worthless spell I've ever used, it pretty much always misses :(

Fire spells work pretty well when LVed up, Thundega works well against flying enemies to

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
how do u land a combo he flys away when u combo him

Read the whole post you quoted... I pretty much outlined the exact strategy to use to take him down the fastest, most efficient way possible.

The combo thing when he's not unconscious needs timing. When he swings his sword, he sits in place for a while. If you attack him WHILE he's swinging the sword (get behind him and attack), you can land a full combo usually before he runs away. The only exception is the Keyblades that are good in the air. Long combo, so you can't finish it in time. :<

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Read the whole post you quoted... I pretty much outlined the exact strategy to use to take him down the fastest, most efficient way possible.

The combo thing when he's not unconscious needs timing. When he swings his sword, he sits in place for a while. If you attack him WHILE he's swinging the sword (get behind him and attack), you can land a full combo usually before he runs away. The only exception is the Keyblades that are good in the air. Long combo, so you can't finish it in time. :<

when i try to combo his back he flys away when i try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back