• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Orichalcum+ Tip

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfighter

OK, I have 6/7 of the Orichalcum+'s. The only one I am missing is the one for completing the Moogle Collection. I have all except 5 of them (not sure which 5 those 5 are [one half-way down the first column, 3 near the top of the second and one near the bottom of the second]). Anyone have tips as to a site or some efficient way to either track down or randomly get these final ingredients, it is all I need for Ultima Weapon.

Thanks

Jfighter

OK, I found a list of all of the materials. However, I cannot figure out which ones are missing without going into a long and drawn-out list. So, does anybody know where I can find a screenshot of the completed Materials screen?

Nothing Oblivion

well first you should know that each type has a Shard, Stone,GEm,Crystal if you can figure out what your missing out of those you should be able to find what heartless drop or you can just run around with alot of the Lucky Lucky abilities and equipment on and hope for the best.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
It's like Nothing Oblivion said; each material has a shard, stone, gem, and crystal. Just look through your list and make sure you all 4 types of each item. it doesn't take that long, really. That's how I've always done it. =)

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I know I just recently completed the Ultima Weapon on Proud Mode, and i was missing Freezing Gem, Dark Crystal, and Twilight Gem.

It took forever to get Freezing Gem but I got it at Agrabah in the 'cave of wonders' from one of the gypsies.
I got Dark Crystal from one of those Centaur things from Land of Dragons.
And I got the Twilight Gem from a nobody...
But I got all of them with Lucky Lucky set of course, hope this helps :D

Jfighter

I GOT ULTIMA!!! After my second Post, I found a list of all the Shards/Gems/Stones/Crystals and matched them up to figure out what I needed, then the same guide told me what dropped what. Spent 20 mins of mindless grinding, until I exchanged Goofy's Nobody Guard for Genjii (Lucky Lucky) and Oblivion for Sweet Memories (0atk 0mg but Lucky Lucky), then I had the missing items dropping like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back