• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasFan

is kh2fm ever going to be released in the USA or is it strictly for europe and all those countries overseas

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
One question, I'm playing Crit mode and I just finished off Xemnas, pretty sure I finished every world, but he didn't appear, so my question is, is the Hundred Acre Wood one of the worlds to finish? It's the only one I haven't done since I absolutely hate Pooh. I even went and finished off all the silhouttes while I was at it and all the cups, yet still he's not out yet. Atlantica completed already too.

Ryuki90

One question, I'm playing Crit mode and I just finished off Xemnas, pretty sure I finished every world, but he didn't appear, so my question is, is the Hundred Acre Wood one of the worlds to finish? It's the only one I haven't done since I absolutely hate Pooh. I even went and finished off all the silhouttes while I was at it and all the cups, yet still he's not out yet. Atlantica completed already too.

Yes, you should

Keeper of Memory

question: how do you tell what mode level you are on in final mix? i picked one in the start of the game but i don't remember. i just picked a random one because i couldn't read jap. is there any way to tell? i beat all the absent silhoustte battles unless there is more than five of them and finished the game. is there anything else to do to be able to fight terra?

zillagod

question: how do you tell what mode level you are on in final mix? i picked one in the start of the game but i don't remember. i just picked a random one because i couldn't read jap. is there any way to tell? i beat all the absent silhoustte battles unless there is more than five of them and finished the game. is there anything else to do to be able to fight terra?

Just use the translation guide from gamefaqs, it translates all the menus of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back