• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic! w00t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Thank you, I'm really happy you like it. :) You give great CC, it really helps a lot!

I thought no-one would like my fic, lol. I'm thinking about doing a sequel. The only thing is, I probably won't have the time for it. With all my schoolwork, and my original story, there probably won't be time. Plus, I think it's about time Sora and co got back to living their lives, lol.

Chapter Seventy-One

“In here,” Kairi opened the bedroom door, gesturing for them to lie Taiko down on the comfortable bed, where he could rest. Goofy and Riku carefully laid him down, before leaving the room and closing the door. All stood in the cockpit, Donald gladly closed the door of the ship, making sure he’d secured all the locks. Sora slumped down onto the floor, leaning back on a wall. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, yawning. Goofy noticed how tired Sora was, looked down to King Mickey.

“If you want, me and Donald can fly the ship first,” he offered kindly, knowing Sora would be needing a rest, just like Taiko. Donald’s eyes widened, rage bubbling up inside him.

“What?!” he yelled, waddling over to Goofy, hands on his hips. “You gotta be kidding me! What if I‘m tired?” Goofy grabbed Donald’s squabbling beak, tried to convince the hot-headed duck that this was the best thing to do.

“If anyone here deserves a rest, it’s Sora,” King Mickey announced, waving his arms, stopping their argument. “But, Donald, if you’re really that tired, then I’ll pilot for a while.” Donald sighed, shaking his head. He knew the King was right.

“Fine,” he quacked, stomping over to the pilot’s seat, noisily muttering to himself as he strapped himself in. Goofy gave a grin as he joined him, taking the controls. King Mickey chuckled to himself, before turning back to Riku, Kairi, and Sora.

“Right then,” he rubbed his chin, eyeing them all. He gestured for them all to sit down as the Gummi Ship began to shake, the machinery clanking loudly as Donald began the takeoff sequence. “I think we should move Taiko into my room.” They struggled to keep their balance as the ship lifted up into the air, soaring upwards, climbing higher into the atmosphere. Kairi looked up, sceptical.

“But won’t that just disturb his rest?” she asked, wobbling as the ship tore away from the atmosphere, up and out of Square-One. King Mickey sighed, rubbing his brow.

“Momentarily,” he said, agreeing with her, “but if we put him in my room, he’ll only take up one bed. He can have Donald’s, or Goofy’s, while they’re flying the ship. Once they’re done, I’ll be flying the ship, which means one of them will have my bed. Saves us having to move him more than once. Plus, I thought you three might want the same room.” He gave a nod to Riku, who smiled back. Sora just yawned noisily, taking no part in the plan. He was too tired and sore to do much else. King Mickey stood up, the movement of the ship now smooth. “Riku, please help me carry Taiko into the other room.” Sora tried to get up and help King Mickey, but Kairi grabbed him, stopped him getting up. Riku smiled as he stood up, before opening the bedroom door. He walked in slowly, followed by King Mickey.

Taiko lay still on the bed, the only movement his gentle breathing. He had not moved from the position Donald and Goofy had left him in. His face was contorted, creased in pain. Riku gave a look of sorrow as he slowly paced over to the bed, examining his friend’s pale face. He certainly did not look well, his whole appearance drained. He and King Mickey carefully lifted his limp body, slowly carrying him out into the cockpit. Kairi rushed to open the next door, allowing them into the King’s room. They returned after a few minutes, then both stood before Kairi and Sora. Sora gave them a tired smile, stretching before he stood up beside them.

“I’m going to bed,” he said dozily, his movements slow and heavy. “Wake me when I have to help with the ship, ok?” King Mickey nodded, smiling at Sora’s dedication.

“Alright,” the King smiled, “but if you’re still too tired, just let me know. I’ll teach Kairi here how to fly the Gummi Ship if I have to.” He gave a nod to Kairi, who looked up at Sora with a big smile, letting him know she was willing to do this for him. King Mickey looked at Sora, his arms behind his back. “You should be proud of yourself, Sora.” Sora smiled dozily, taking the King’s words for it. He was still having trouble recollecting the details of what had happened.

“Thank you,” he smiled gratefully, giving King Mickey a nod before opening the bedroom door. “See you guys later.” They wished him a good night, and he closed the door.

Sora carelessly kicked off his shoes, and pulled off his shirt as he approached the bed. He ruffled his spiky hair with one hand as he pulled the blankets back, climbing into bed alone. The bed seemed like an unusual luxury after so many nights of sleeping on a cold stone floor, although, in this exhausted state, any bed would be gladly appreciated. He wrapped himself up warmly, smiling as his head touched the pillow. He could fully relax now, all of the issues previously occupying his thoughts completely gone. Riku was safely on the Gummi Ship with them, Mikado and the New Generation had been defeated, and they had left Square-One behind forever. Taiko lingered on his mind a little, but Sora knew he was in good hands, would be left to rest, and hopefully make a good recovery. Only time would tell.

Now comfortably in a deep sleep, he did not notice Kairi and Riku coming into the dark room. Although Sora was usually a light sleeper, he was so exhausted that it seemed nothing would wake him tonight. He’d been in there alone for an hour, had fallen asleep quickly after lying down. Kairi smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed, watching him sleep, happily dreaming, lifetimes away from the world around him. Riku watched him a moment, before taking a pile of blankets over to the long seat along the window. He put them down on the soft, cushioned seat, before taking off his shoes. Kairi joined him, taking quiet steps over as Riku sat down. He turned to look out of the window, his eyes transfixed on the sight before him. The billions of stars, and the bright, swirling worlds all before him, right in front of his eyes. Kairi smiled as she sat down beside him, gazing out into the depths of space. Riku yawned, his whole face creasing up as he covered his mouth.

“Are you excited?” Kairi whispered, trying to keep the noise down for Sora. She was fearful of waking him, regardless of how tired she knew he was. Riku looked at her, his eyebrows slanted with a confused expression. He stretched out his long legs.

“Huh?” he replied, staying quiet. “About what?” She’d been rather vague with the details, had just blurted out a fragment of her sentence. Kairi smiled at his confusion.

“Going home,” she grinned as she saw the sudden realisation in his face. He smiled back, nodding.

“Yeah,” he responded, looking out of the window again, looking out for his world. He did not know that they were millions of miles from home. “I can’t wait.” He remembered the islands, their image still perfect in his mind. The comforting, warm waves, the golden sands, the Paopu tree, the Secret Place, his home, all these memories stayed securely in his mind, never to be forgotten. He’d longed to see the beauty of the islands again, had longed to sit on that familiar beach with his best friends at his side. Riku gave a small laugh, bowing his head, musing to himself. “It’s strange…” He seemed even quieter, more thoughtful, his eyes tightly closed. “Two years ago, I couldn’t wait to get off the Islands. Now, I can’t wait to get back.” Kairi nodded.

“I know,” she smiled, reminiscing of those happy times, remembering their raft, their plan to escape. She ran a hand through her long red hair, yawning. Riku’s eyes were fixed on the window, the sight before him.

“Just think,” he mused, looking back at Kairi. He was thoughtful, as usual. He fingered the cool window, his hands reached out to touch the worlds before his eyes. “All those worlds don’t even realise what could have happened to them. They’ll never know that Sora saved them all.” Kairi agreed, leaning on the windowsill, her head resting on a single bent elbow.

“I don’t think Sora realises it himself,” she smiled. Riku smiled too, yawning again. Sitting quietly, another question lingered in his mind as he examined the room.

“What do you think would have happened if Mikado had won?” Riku turned to her, his face creased with thought. He wanted to talk to Kairi a while, about anything and everything he could. She looked saddened by his question, her happy smile completely gone, replaced with an expression of sorrow.

“I don’t wanna think about it,” she said quietly, looking away from the window and towards Sora, lying asleep in bed. She’d almost lost him that day. They’d watched as he slowly began to stop breathing, his strength drained from his body. She closed her eyes, feeling her heart pounding with pain as she remembered those long moments. Riku watched as a single tear dribbled its way down her cheek. She understood Riku was just wondering, but it seemed a little too soon to be thinking about this. Riku felt guilty, seeing how his question had unintentionally upset her. He curled a friendly arm around her cool shoulders.

“Sorry, Kai,” he whispered quickly, looking down at her, “I didn’t mean for it to come out like that. I mean, about Sora.” She looked up at him, her bottom lip quivering. “I meant the worlds, and stuff. How it would have affected them.” Kairi nodded, understanding what he meant now.

“It’s ok,” she replied, looking up with tired eyes, “I’m sorry I misunderstood.” She smiled a little, quickly forgetting Riku had ever mentioned it at all. It had been a long, tiring day, and she was becoming emotional with her exhaustion. They stayed quiet for a while, both sat watching Sora sleep. He’d been so peaceful just lying there, barely even moving. It was strange to see him asleep. He usually woke up at the slightest sound, yet had not batted an eyelid, even as they’d spoke and moved around. Kairi turned to Riku, changing the subject. “We’re going to Taiko’s world first.” Riku snapped out of his daydream, nodding slowly.

“Yeah, Foris,” he smiled, remembering all Taiko had told him about this leafy, unspoilt world. “It sounds cool.” He sighed, rubbing his forehead, silently thinking to himself.

“I just hope he makes it back.” Riku hoped Taiko would get to see his world again, hoped he would live to see his family again. A realistic young man, Riku knew that there was a chance that Taiko could die before they reached Foris, but wanted to maintain his hope. He did not speak of this harsh reality, fearing it might come true if he said anything about it out loud. Plus, he did not want to upset little Kairi further.

“I hope he wakes up before we get there,” Kairi smiled, staying hopeful and optimistic. “His family are gonna be so happy to see him. It’ll be such a great surprise.” Riku nodded, smiling.

“Me too,” he agreed, yawning, getting tired. Riku began unfolding the blankets, unwittingly signalling to Kairi that he wanted to go to sleep. She nodded, standing up to give him some room. He nodded back to her, acknowledging her, placing a puffy white pillow down on the chair where she’d been sitting.

“Thanks,” he whispered, before standing up himself, arranging the blankets over the elongated chair. Putting his hands on his hips, he examined this arrangement, giving another wide yawn, showing off all his teeth. He looked up at Kairi, who smiled after watching the whole thing. He grinned back, letting his arms flop to his sides. “Well, I’m gonna go to sleep.”

“Ok,” Kairi said quietly, “goodnight.” Riku grabbed her for an unexpected hug, holding her with tight, muscular arms. Although startled at first, Kairi smiled, happily wrapping her arms around him. It was good to have her big brother back. He and Sora were her best friends, and there was nowhere she’d rather be than at their sides. Releasing her from his grip, Riku gave a brazen smile before sitting back down in the carefully arranged blankets. She gave him one last smile before turning, pulling back the blankets and climbing into bed.

Riku fell asleep quickly, his snoring rapidly becoming part of the background noise in the bedroom. Kairi did not notice it, after hours of lying awake and getting used to it. Sora continued to lie still and silent, his only movement that of his soft breathing. Kairi lay on her side, watching him sleep, as he had done to her many times before. His thin body was beaten, worn out, his face marred with cuts and bruises. She did not dare touch him, fearful of hurting him and waking him up. Yawning, she knew she couldn’t stay up much longer. Rolling over, she drifted off to sleep at a short distance to him, completely out of his way, letting him get a good night‘s sleep.

Hope you like it. I have serious writer's block right now, and I'm only two chapters ahead :blush:

<3 <3

.:Mega:.

Awards
YAY! XD Update! And a nice one at that. I just hope Taiko makes it. ;-; Poor guy. -lashes at the New Generation for being so cruel- Hehe.

~Mega

IchigoNeko

It was a nice chappy. Um...not much else to say, really.

If you write a sequel, it seems to me that either Jinn or Meiji would be the most likely to actually take revenge or some other thing. But...

Why would Ansem teach Heartless?

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hi there.

Mikado wasn't always a Heartless. After Sora defeated Ansem, and he took over the New Generation, he lost his heart to the darkness.

Thanks for the comments ^-^ *Hugs*

Chapter Seventy-Two

King Mickey sat on the edge of his bed, silently watching Taiko. After hours of sleep, he was feeling refreshed and ready to pilot the Gummi Ship. Taiko lay still, his heartbeat slow and his breathing light.

“At least the rest is helping,” King Mickey thought to himself, standing up. Like Goofy had said, the best thing for Taiko was a good rest, and he was right. Once completely unconscious, unaware of his surroundings, Taiko was now showing more signs of life. He was responding to light and sound, even moving a little in his sleep. King Mickey gave one last smile before leaving the room, quietly closing the bedroom door. As far as he was concerned, it was an extremely good start to the day.

Donald turned his head as he saw the King entering the room. Goofy turned around too, giving King Mickey a nod.

“Mornin’,” Goofy grinned, although it was obvious he was exhausted. “How’s Taiko doin’?” King Mickey rubbed his chin, raising a weak smile.

“He’s getting a little better,” he explained. “I tried speaking to him when I first woke up, and he was moving as though he was listening, reacting to what I was saying. If that makes sense. He seems to close his eyes tighter if a light goes on. It’s nothing huge, but it’s a first step.” The King glanced around the room, through the wide window right at the front, into the endless sea of stars. “How far are we from Foris?” Donald pressed a few buttons, his eyes fixed on the display before him, just next to the controls.

“’Bout a day or so,” he quacked, not bothering to turn his head to face the King. “Maybe even less, if there are no interruptions.” He yawned noisily, his red eyelids drooping. King Mickey nodded, his hands behind his back.

“Thank you,” he nodded, before slowly pacing over to the bedroom door. “I’ll check on Sora, see if he’s up to all this.” Donald and Goofy nodded, happy in the knowledge that they’d get to sleep in less than an hour.

Riku dozily looked up as King Mickey entered the room. Yawning, he dragged himself up off the comfortable chair. Tightly wrapped up in his warm blankets, he took slow steps over. King Mickey smiled at him before looking back at Sora.

“Morning,” King Mickey whispered. “How has he been?” Riku shrugged, blinking with heavy eyelids.

“Fine, I think,” Riku replied, scratching his head with one free hand. “He’s slept like a rock, which is kinda weird for him. Apart from that, I really couldn’t say.” King Mickey nodded, moving closer to the bed. “Try waking him up, I think he’s the only one who could tell you anything useful.”

Hearing voices and movement in the room, Kairi opened her eyes, yawning. Riku was gone from the long seat, as were his blankets. Turning over, Sora was still lying there, with King Mickey and Riku watching him. She stretched, before getting out of bed and joining them. King Mickey nodded at her, before proceeding to try to wake Sora.

“Sora?” he tapped Sora’s shoulder, speaking quite loudly. “Sora?” His eyes tightened and his face contorted as he slowly began to wake up. He yawned loudly before opening his big blue eyes, examining the people surrounding him in the darkness. Riku switched the light on, seeing that his friend had woken up. Sora narrowed his eyes at the sudden change in light.

“Is it my turn?” he mumbled, blinking, disorientated. King Mickey raised an eyebrow, unsure of what Sora meant.

“What for?” the King asked, with a smile. Then the realisation hit him. “Oh, to pilot the Gummi Ship?” Sora nodded slowly, lying in the same position. “It all depends how you’re feeling.” Sora lay in thought for a few moments. He was feeling terrible, but he didn’t want the others to know. He had to help.

“Good so far,” he smiled weakly, trying to look optimistic. “I don’t feel tired or anything.” King Mickey nodded, as did Riku. Kairi just stood still, eyeing the injuries to his face, including a particularly nasty black eye. It was strange that Sora couldn’t feel it. “I can help you pilot if you want.” Sora kindly offered, not wanting to cause a fuss. King Mickey gave a single nod. If he didn’t feel Sora was up to it once he was out there, he would be able to leave whenever he wanted.

“That eye looks pretty nasty,” the King commented, worried Sora was putting the others first, before his own welfare. He rubbed his chin, watching Sora shake his head. “Although, if you say you feel up to it, then I’ll take your word for it.” He walked towards the door. “Make sure you get some food. You’ll have an hour or so. See you later.” Closing the door, he left the friends together in their bedroom.

Sora smiled at them, yawning. He seemed content after his long rest, unaffected by his many injuries. This seemed unusual to Riku and Kairi, who did not know that, in reality, it was agony.

“Good morning,” Kairi smiled, sitting at the edge of the bed. Riku smiled at Sora, still wrapped up in his blankets. Donald and Goofy had been enjoying the cool temperatures of the Gummi Ship after the unrelenting heat of Square-One, so the room felt icy cold to everyone else. “How was your rest?” She knew King Mickey had already asked questions to this effect, but wanted to make friendly conversation with Sora. He smiled at her.

“Fine,” he replied, raising an arm to scratch his neck. “How about you guys?” Riku grinned, pacing back over to the seat. He left the blankets in a messy heap before going to sit on the bed.

“Never mind us,” he laughed. “You should be getting some food if you‘re set on piloting today?” He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, examining his bruised face. “Although, I still think you should be resting. You’re not in the right state to be doing anything too strenuous.” Sora looked to Kairi, hoping she would disagree with Riku. He sighed as she nodded, agreeing.

“I can’t just lie here, Riku,” he responded, strangely grumpy. “I have to help out. Anyway, since when has piloting been strenuous? All I have to do is sit there, it won’t be that bad.” Riku sighed at Sora’s stubborn ways, shaking his head. “Don’t worry about me, Riku.” Riku nodded, watched as Sora pulled his blankets back.

His jaw dropped as Sora exposed a huge, bluish bruise right across his chest. Kairi blinked, transfixed on the sight before her, as was Riku. Sora had been hidden under the blankets the whole time, not revealing this injury to anyone. After a few hours, his bruising had come up properly, his injuries in full view. Various cuts were dotted around his arms, and his black eye was obvious, but this huge bruise looked the worst of it all. He winced as he sat up, clutching at his chest, while heaving himself to the side of the bed.

“Sora, how did that happen?” Kairi asked, walking over, leaning down to examine his chest properly. “You’ve bruised your ribs pretty badly!” Sora shook his head, sighing, thinking back to his duel with Mikado.

“Mikado kicked me in the chest,” he mused, sat on the edge of the bed, his arms wrapped around himself. “But I think it has something to do with when Mikado started to steal my power.” Riku frowned, getting up off the bed and standing beside Kairi.

“There’s no way King Mickey would let you go out there if he knew about that,” Riku commented, stood with his arms folded. Sora ignored him, reached down onto the floor to pick up his shirt. Kairi saw him struggling to reach, and kindly handed him his clothes.

“Well he doesn’t know about it,” Sora replied, slowly pulling his shirt back on, “so he won’t have a problem with me being out there.” Sora seemed intent on piloting the ship, no matter how sore he was feeling. He did not realise that Riku was just looking out for him, wanting him to focus on getting better. Standing up, he took slow, pained steps over to the door. “See you guys later.” He closed the door, leaving Kairi and Riku alone.

Riku stomped over to the bed, sat himself down on the edge. He rested his elbows on his legs, holding his head in his hands. Kairi was not sure what to do, did not know whether she should go after Sora, or sit with Riku a while. After thinking for a moment, she realised Sora would probably be in the bathroom, so joined Riku on the bed, tried to comfort him. He was only trying to help his best friend out, and couldn’t help feeling a little rejected. Not that he’d ever admit it, though.

“Come on, Riku, we both know that Sora’s too nice for his own good,” she said quietly, gently touching Riku’s arm. “And the fact that he’s so strong-willed makes it seem worse.” Riku sighed, knowing she was right.

“I know, but he doesn’t realise that…” he trailed off, ever reluctant to show any emotions. Kairi tilted her head, looking him in the eye.

“That… what?” she asked, trying to get him to open up. He closed his eyes to avoid her gaze.

“I just care about him,” he sighed, “I’m just looking out for him, but he doesn‘t even know it.” He opened his eyes again, looking back at Kairi. “Yeah, he won against Mikado, but he got pretty beat up in the process. I just thought he might need a little more time to rest. He hasn‘t even taken anything for it.” Kairi shrugged her shoulders, standing up again.

“I guess he doesn’t need it,” she replied, shaking her head. She walked towards the door, then stopped, turning to face him. “Riku, I’m sure Sora knows what you meant, you shouldn’t worry about it. You’re his best friend, remember?” Riku gave a small smile, nodding in realisation. Maybe he’d been too sensitive about it. Sora wasn’t a kid anymore, so why should he need anyone to protect him? He remembered Kairi was still standing there, so quickly responded.

“I guess you’re right,” he promptly replied, looking up at her. “Thanks, Kairi.” She smiled, waving a hand at him, leaving the room.

She closed the door on her way out, leaving Riku alone with his thoughts. He decided to stay awhile. He was still tired, and wanted to do some thinking. The solitude would be nice for a while.

Hope you like it.

<3 <3

IchigoNeko

Good point, sh im playin kh2. If he gets in a fight, he's rather...well, dead.

Nice chapter, snow.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Thanks for all the comments!

Yup, would suck if he got into a sudden, unexpected fight... heh heh heh!

I'll post a chappy in the next few days. Kinda busy tonight, sorry!

EDIT: I lied. I got finished faster than I thought, so here's the chapter!

Chapter Seventy-Three

Sora sunk back into the soft chair, the comfortable padding taking the strain off his various aches and pains. He did not fasten all the restraints, as they dug painfully into his ribs, restricted his sore chest. Sat with his eyes closed, he smiled. Soon, they’d be back on the islands. Once they’d left Foris, he would be on his way to the islands. On his way to the warm sands, the gentle lapping of foamy waters, the beaming sunshine, and the lush palm trees. On his way home. King Mickey tapped his shoulder, bringing him out of his fond memories.

“I told you, Sora, if you wanted to sleep then you could have stayed in bed!” he smiled, giving him one last reminder. Sora smiled too, opening his blue eyes. He shook his head, running a hand through his wet hair.

“Nah,” he replied. “If I did that, then who would help you out here?” King Mickey chuckled a little, before sitting down in the pilot’s seat. He fastened all the restraints, then took the controls. Pressing a few buttons, the display showed that Foris was quite close now. Six, or seven hours away at the least. Hopefully this would be stress-free, without any interruptions from meteors, or other difficulties.

“Oh,” the King suddenly remembered. “Taiko’s a little better today, did I tell you?” Immediately looking at King Mickey, Sora shook his head. Crystal droplets of water sprang from his wet, floppy hair as he moved. “Well, he’s beginning to move around. He responds to light, and sound, too.” Sora smiled, happy to hear this news.

“That’s good,” he responded. “Think he might wake up before we get to Foris? I hope he does, I’d love to see the look on his face.” King Mickey smiled, giving a small shrug.

“Maybe,” he said quietly, looking out into the vast space before him. “I hope so, too. He’s going to be so happy when he realises he’s home. At this rate of progress, it looks good, I have to admit.” Sora nodded, also looking out into the deep, black space, dotted with billions of glittering stars. He rested his arms on the sides of the chair, seeing as King Mickey was the pilot for now.

“It’ll be sad when we have to say goodbye,” he sighed, narrowing his eyes. “He’s been such a good friend since the day we met him. Look where trying to help us got him.” King Mickey sighed heavily, nodding. He then looked back at Sora, raising a small smile.

“Did Kairi tell you about how mad he was after Kali got you?” he asked, a smile on his face. He wanted to lighten the mood, hoping that if they kept positive, then Taiko would be alright. Optimism was a good idea in this situation. Sora nodded.

“A little,” he smiled. “Apparently he got really irritable and stuff.” King Mickey laughed, glancing at the display for a moment.

“Yup,” he chuckled, reminiscing. “You should have seen some of the arguments he and Donald had. Wasn’t funny at the time, but looking back…” He smiled, looking up at Sora again. “Anyway, I’m sure Donald and Goofy will see how he is when they wake up.” Sora nodded, diverting his gaze to a swirling world, passing by as the ship flew through the stars.

“So how far is Foris?” he asked, carefully leaning down to look at the display. He winced, clutching his chest again, giving a small shout. King Mickey raised an eyebrow, seeing the pain in Sora’s expression.

“Six hours,” he replied quietly, his mind now on other matters. He gently eased Sora back into his chair. “What’s wrong?” Sora avoided his questioning gaze, trying to suppress his heavy breathing, disguise his pain.

“Uh, nothing,” he responded, gingerly looking down at his pink feet. King Mickey tilted his head to look at him directly.

“Are you hurt?” the King questioned, looking into his blue eyes. Sora could not lie to him, sighed and nodded. King Mickey groaned. “So why didn’t you say something, Sora? Do you need anything? I’m sure there’ll be something to help around here.” Now worried for Sora, he began looking around the room, searching his pockets for any medical supplies. Sora shook his head.

“I’ll be fine,” he replied, looking up at King Mickey’s frown. “I’m just sitting here, it’s nothing hard.” King Mickey shook his head, still sighing, rubbing his brow.

“That isn’t the point,” he looked back at a sheepish Sora. “So what happened?” Sora sat back in the chair, looking out of the window.

“When me and Mikado were fighting,” he explained a second time, “he kicked me in the chest. Now I’ve got a huge bruise across my ribs, but…” The King raised an eyebrow. Sora sighed. “I think it has something to do with when he tried to steal the power from my heart.” They both turned around as they heard a door open. Kairi walked into the room, her soaked hair dribbling all over the floor. She smiled at them, before walking through into the bedroom. King Mickey looked back at Sora.

“Then it must be pretty bad,” he mused, “I don‘t think you realise how close you came.” He sat quietly a moment, then pressed a few buttons. Sora’s eyes darted to the light above his display. King Mickey had changed pilot. He undid his restraints, standing up. “Wait here, I’ll be back in a second.” Sora nodded, watching as the King knocked on the bedroom door, then disappeared from the cockpit.

A few minutes later, he emerged, along with Kairi and Riku. He sat down in his seat, regaining control of the ship, gesturing for Sora to stand up.

“What’s going on?” he asked, standing up after King Mickey’s command. Kairi took his hand.

“Come on,” she smiled. “Riku’s gonna take your place for a while.” Riku nodded, silently edging past, sitting down in Sora’s seat. Sora seemed forlorn, unsure of what to do with himself. He awkwardly stood by Kairi, looking down at King Mickey. The King grinned at how lost the young man seemed.

“Calm down,” he grinned, “it’ll be a few minutes at the most. Kairi‘s going to treat your injuries, and Riku offered to take care of the ship with me while you‘re gone.” Sora looked down at Kairi, who nodded in agreement. Riku did not look directly at him, but he watched from the corner of his eyes, trying to see his friend‘s reaction. Sora sighed, letting Kairi lead the way.

Sora closed the door, then sulkily sat down on the side of the bed, watching as Kairi placed a medical kit beside him.

“Why are you guys doing this?” he asked quietly. “You don’t think I can fly the ship like this, do you?” Kairi sighed, taking a small bottle out of the kit, along with a roll of bandages. Sora pulled off his shirt, hoping this would be over quickly, so that he could go out and fly the ship again.

“Better question, Sora,” she whispered, unravelling the bandages, “why won’t you let us help you? I don‘t know if you realised it, but you upset Riku before.” His blue eyes widened. So that was why Riku didn’t really communicate with him in the cockpit. When he thought about it, Riku hadn’t even looked at him.

“What?” he whispered, feeling a rush of guilt. He hadn‘t realised how inconsiderate he‘d been until someone had told him. Remembering the conversation, he realised she was right. Kairi was always right these days. She sighed, giving a single nod.

“It’s true,” she replied. “After you left to go fly the ship, he got kinda upset. He said that you didn’t realise he was only trying to look out for you.” Sora blinked, feeling guilty. Looking back, it was obvious that Riku was only concerned for his welfare.

“I didn’t realise it…” he whispered. He winced as Kairi began to wrap the bandages around his chest, grasping the sheets of the bed between his fingers. She moved away for a few moments, letting him recover. He flinched as she moved closer, afraid to let her touch him. The pain in his chest was unbearable, and was even worse when someone touched it, or he over-stretched himself. However, the pain in his heart was just as stubborn, knowing he’d hurt Riku. Feeling guilty, he sat quietly on the edge of the bed, Kairi standing before him. She leaned down to look at him in the eye.

“Are you alright?” she asked, unsure of what had silenced him. “Want me to stop for a while?” Sora nodded silently, blinking back tears. She nodded, sitting down beside him, taking his hands into her own. He was shaking, with the horrible combination of his physical and emotional pain.

“Why didn’t Riku say anything?” he whispered, sheepishly looking at the floor. Kairi gave a weak smile.

“‘Cause it’s Riku,” she replied, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. She was careful not to touch his chest. “You know he doesn’t like to let anyone see him upset.” Sora nodded, giving a sigh.

“I suppose,” he whispered. He’d managed to keep his emotional tears at bay, thankfully. “I owe him an apology.” Kairi nodded.

“I guess you do,” she replied, gently kissing his cheek. Hearing a knock on the door, she knew it must have been King Mickey, hinting for them to hurry up. As much as she’d have loved to speak to him, she knew she’d have to stop. She stood up, faced Sora again. “Try again?” He sighed, reluctantly nodded. He had to get back out there and help, but knew that this was going to hurt. It was agony whenever anyone touched it, bringing him to tears in mere seconds.

Kairi continued where she left off, wrapping the soft bandages around his chest. It would be worth it once she was done, but the process was painful. Sora hadn’t realised how much this could hurt. He winced, closed his eyes, anything to block the pain out. Soon, she was finished, and he could leave. It had felt like a torturous lifetime, and his face was wet with tears. Whatever Mikado had done, it was causing him great agony now. After very carefully pulling his shirt back on, he sat quietly, drying his glassy eyes, before standing up. He winced with every moment that passed. Kairi sighed. It was hard for her to see him hurting like this, but knew it was for his own good.

Glancing back at the bed, Kairi picked up the small bottle. She’d almost forgotten it.

“Here,” she spoke quietly, handing Sora the bottle. “You need to drink this before you go to sleep. It’s what we gave Taiko for his leg, so it should work for you, too.” Sora nodded, placing it in his pocket. Sighing, he knew that he wouldn’t be able to apologise to Riku just yet. He’d have to wait until Donald and Goofy took over. Thankfully, that was only a few short hours away, but he knew it would feel like a lifetime. He took Kairi’s hand, and thanked her before reluctantly leaving the room.

Hope you like it!

<3 <3

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hi.

Lol, some guys are seriously stubborn! :D

I'm thinking about a sequel now. I had a great idea for a story during school today, but I'm not sure whether it'll be as long as this. It might be a two-part type thing.

Chapter Seventy-Four

Riku had left the cockpit once Sora had returned, claiming he wanted to go back to sleep. Sora took this to heart, now knowing how Riku was feeling with him. Although, King Mickey and Kairi knew that he probably was tired. They’d be in Foris soon, leaving little time to rest before landing. Sora was taking things too personally, was being too sensitive. Kairi left too, and Sora was left with the King again.

“How are you?” King Mickey turned to face Sora, lying back in his chair. “Feeling any better?” Sora gave a half-hearted shrug. King Mickey sighed. “I thought the bandages might have helped. More support would help with the pain.” Sora rolled his eyes.

“It’s not that,” he replied in a whisper. “Kai told me I upset Riku this morning. I didn’t even realise it until she mentioned something for him. I just want to apologise.” King Mickey sighed.

“Sorry, but you probably won’t be able to until we get to Foris,” King Mickey replied. “He’s asleep, and we’ll probably reach Foris sometime before Donald and Goofy take over.”

Sora nodded, letting his eyes wander over the various blinking lights and display screens. The navigation display told them they weren‘t far now. He sighed, letting his eyes close and his concentration drift. He’d accepted that he’d have to wait now, so he might as well make the most of it. Although this situation with Riku wasn’t a big deal, it still felt like it to him, for some reason.

“Maybe it’s because he was away so long,” he thought to himself, seeing faded images of Riku in the dark depths of his mind. “I feel like I’ve let him down…”

King Mickey sighed, rolling his eyes before gazing out of the front window. The blinking stars loomed in the empty, hollow space before them. They were hanging in the cavernous nothingness, listlessly gazing on as the Gummi Ship slunk past. The stars were strangely dim here, and the now rarely seen worlds were tiny, some even smaller than Square-One. Foris seemed to be in a deep, dark corner of the universe, blissfully unaware of the vast darkness that surrounded them, their insignificant existence in this limitless space.

King Mickey’s short period of thought gave Sora a chance to dwell in his own mind for a while. His situation with Riku had slowly faded from his mind, leaving him alone with his other thoughts. Mikado’s painful shout still lingered in the back of his mind, his orange eyes a haunting apparition in his head. Thinking back to the duel, Sora sighed. It was something he’d never forget, no matter how hard he tried. He still had some unanswered questions, some theories left to discuss. So, it was surprising to him when King Mickey brought it up.

“How did you feel when you fought Mikado?” he asked quietly. He and Sora had not had a chance to discuss the fight yet, and so now seemed like as good a time as any to do so. His timing was impeccable, almost as though he could hear his young companion’s thoughts.

“Uh,” Sora stalled at first, a little shocked by King Mickey’s words. He struggled with thought for a moment. “I wasn’t sure what to think, really. I mean, part of me just didn’t want to fight him. To be honest, I thought I would lose, although…” He was quiet for a short time, before looking back at the King. “There was something inside me, telling me I’d be ok. I guess it sounds a little weird, but I just had this feeling that I’d be alright.” The King nodded, silently listening. “Another part of me knew that I had to fight him. After all, nobody else could, and there was no way I could back out after coming that far.”

“I see what you mean,” the King replied. “You didn’t have a choice in it, really.” He was reduced to silence for a moment, rubbing his chin, looking Sora in the eyes. “I suppose… part of me knew you’d win, at first. But when Mikado tried to steal your heart…” Sora nodded quietly, averting his gaze. It was strange to hear others say that, even though he knew it was true. “I began to worry then. If Kairi hadn’t jumped in there, then… I don’t know what would have happened.” Sora did not respond at all, refusing to face up to this. He couldn’t spend time thinking of what could have been, just had to be thankful that he was still there. After a few moments of silence, he responded.

“But… why did Mikado try to steal my heart?” he whispered. “What did that have to do with anything? I mean, he just wanted my power, not my heart.” King Mickey looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He thought Sora would have known why. Obviously not.

“Like he said, your power is locked inside your heart, Sora,” he replied. “If he stole your heart, then he’d gain your power, as well as your heart.” Sora nodded.

“There’s one thing I don’t understand, though,” Sora said quietly, absent-mindedly fiddling with the undone seatbelt. He seemed a little restless now, yet keen to continue the conversation. It was a strange mix of emotion. “He said that he didn’t need me alive to carry out his plans. If he was going to steal my power by stealing my heart, then wouldn’t it be impossible?” King Mickey rubbed his chin.

“I think so,” he shrugged, “but then again, he probably knows a little more about that than I do. After all, Ansem trained him. I personally think it was more of a scare tactic, though.” They were quiet for a few moments, both thinking up their own theories on the matter. King Mickey then broke the silence. “I suppose we’ll never know now.” Sora nodded in agreement. Whatever the reason, it would be impossible to find out. They’d just have to live with this small uncertainty. Another thought struck him.

“I thought that Jinn seemed a lot stronger than Mikado,” Sora mused. “His magic seemed to be more powerful. I wonder why he let Mikado push him around…” King Mickey heaved his shoulders.

“Jinn’s magic was better than Mikado’s, but Mikado seemed…” he snapped his fingers, searching for the word. “Physically stronger. Jinn looked so frail, yet his magic was very powerful. All Mikado would have to do would be catch Jinn off-guard. Then he wouldn‘t stand a chance.” Sora nodded, his gaze wandering around the room. A thought occurred to him at that moment.

“But…” he whispered, unsure if he was remembering the event clearly. “The other members… what happened to them?” Some of his memories were clear, others weren’t. He just had to ask King Mickey about these things, piecing his faded memories together with his words, like a hazy jigsaw puzzle. After the battle, he was so weak that he could barely take anything in.

“Don’t you remember?” the King replied, not letting his eyes lose focus from the front window. “Riku scared them away, back in the ravine. They just left without a struggle, believe it or not.” Sora narrowed his eyes, rubbing his chin.

“That doesn’t sound right,” he whispered. “I defeated their leader, they wouldn’t just leave like that. Not without saying anything. I know what they’re like, there must be something else to it.” King Mickey shushed him.

“Think about it, Sora,” he tried to be optimistic. “You defeated their leader. Do you really think they’d be crazy enough to challenge you after that?”

Sora did not respond, just sunk back into his chair. King Mickey did have a point, but he couldn’t shake the niggling feeling from the back of his mind. Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to block his thoughts out. The peaceful silence didn’t last long, though. He heard a bedroom door open, turned to see who’d entered the room. It was Goofy, stood wide-eyed and baffled.

“It‘s Taiko!” he shouted, a great smile on his face. “He’s awake!” Sora’s face lit up. He didn’t bother to say anything, just slowly got up and followed Goofy back into the room. King Mickey wanted to follow too, but Sora didn’t give him the chance. He shrugged, and got back to piloting the ship as Sora slammed the door shut.

Goofy led Sora into the room, smiling as he sat down beside Donald on a bed. Donald looked grumpy. He’d obviously been woken up. Lying still on the bed, Taiko squinted as he looked around the room, trying to see who’d followed Goofy in. There were no obvious injuries on Taiko’s body, but it was clear from the etched expression of agony on his face that he was in pain. His black hair was all out of place, messed up around his head. He still had the same dishevelled appearance, in a mess thanks to the New Generation. At least he’d be able to make a full recovery now, and could get back to living a simple life in Foris. His circled jade eyes smiled as he recognised the face looking back down at him.

“S-Sora?” he whispered croakily. Even his voice seemed exhausted. “Is that you?” He tried to move, reach up with a single hand, but he could barely lift it from his side. Sora gave a smile, relieved that Taiko had made some progress.

“Yup,” he grinned, happy to see how much better his friend was. “How are you feeling?” He knelt at the bedside, his blue eyes fixed on Taiko. Taiko kept trying to move, but he was just too tired to make any movements.

“Sore,” he raised a weak smile. “And I can’t really remember anything at all.” He sighed, frustrated at the broken words that stumbled from his mouth. Examining Sora’s face, he noticed the dark, black circle surrounding his bright, blue eye. Taiko frowned a little. “How did you do that, Sora? Looks pretty sore.”

“It‘s not so bad,” Sora replied quietly. “Mikado did it.” He noticed Taiko’s expression slowly changing, a long-lost memory fading back into clarity. He blinked, his eyes wide at the young man’s words. It was coming back to him, slowly but surely.

“That’s right…” Taiko whispered, taking deep breaths. “Mikado…” He looked Sora in the eye, seeming frantic, remembering just what was going on. “W-what happened?! Did you have to fight him?” They could clearly see that he was trying to move, but to little avail. He weakly floundered about on the bed, before realising it wasn’t doing much. Sighing he lay still again, but his eyes remained eager to hear what had gone on.

“Sora beat him,” Goofy grinned, slapping Sora on the back, unaware of his injuries.

Dropping to the floor, Sora gave a shout, grasping his chest. It had gone right through him. Everyone gasped in shock as he fell to the floor, breathing heavily with his arms wrapped around himself. After the initial shock, Goofy immediately helped Sora struggle back to his feet, then sheepishly returned to Donald’s side. Sora clung to the side of Taiko’s bed, breathing heavily and shaking a little.

“What was that?” Goofy whispered, watching Sora dry his now glassy eyes. He felt guilty at what he’d inadvertently done, but Sora knew that Goofy had no idea about his injury.

“Mikado did it,” Sora sighed, repeating himself when he felt up to speaking. He looked back to Taiko. “We were right. He was a Heartless.” Taiko gave a single nod.

“I’d be lying if I said I was surprised,” he whispered, giving a small frown. “He really was drawn into the darkness.” Sora nodded.

“He challenged me to a fight,” Sora explained, “a fight to the death, as he called it. I was doing ok, but he managed to get me on the floor. That’s when he tried to steal my heart.” He averted his eyes to the ground. “If Kairi hadn’t stopped him…” Sora trailed off then, knowing Taiko would be able to guess the rest. Taiko smiled.

“But you beat him,” he smiled, overjoyed to hear the news of Sora‘s victory. “You really are as strong as they say, Sora. Mikado had a great deal of power, I can’t believe you did it.” Sora gave a small smile, blushing a little.

“Sora!” King Mickey called from the other room. Sora sighed, knowing he’d have to leave Taiko now.

“I have to go,” Sora said quietly, standing up and walking towards the door. “I’ll be back later on, then I can tell you everything.” Taiko gave a sigh at this, letting his eyes close. Donald and Goofy followed suit, both returning to sleep, too.

Sitting back down in his chair, Sora gave King Mickey a smile. The King did not speak, just pointed to a small, flashing dot on the navigation screen. Foris was getting closer, was just an hour away.

“Did Taiko seem excited to be going home?” King Mickey asked enthusiastically. Sora had forgotten all about that, and he gave a frustrated groan.

“Oh,” he sighed. “He says he can’t remember much, so he probably forgot we would be on our way to Foris. I forgot to mention it, too.” King Mickey breathed a sigh. Suddenly, he gave a smile.

“Don’t remind him,” he whispered. “It’ll be a surprise for him. Unless, of course, he remembers before we get there. Or Donald and Goofy tell him.” Sora shook his head.

“Nah, they’re all asleep,” he replied. “We can tell them when they wake up. We should tell Kairi and Riku too. They don‘t even know he was awake!” King Mickey nodded.

“It’ll be great to see the look on his face,” he smiled, “he’ll be alright now.” Looking out of the front window, they could see a small, green, swirling mass in the distance. It was Foris. Taiko was almost home.

Hope you guys like it... the fic is almost done! *cries*

<3 <3

Awards
YAY! They're almost to Foris! -dance- I can't believe the fanfic is almost done. =O Never the less, it's very enjoyable, and you should be proud of your work. ^^

~Mega

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
Hi.

I know, I'm sad about ending this fic. Thanks for those nice comments, .:Mega:.! I'm going to write some more stuff once this is finished ^-^ I just need a good ending to KH:TFF... busy writing it now *cries* It's sad to think it's nearly done...

Thanks for all the comments about my story. You guys are awesome ^-^

Chapter Seventy-Five

The sparkling blanket of morning dew lay sprawled over the lush, emerald sheen of the grass. Pastel blue skies hovered overhead, hanging above the majestic, towering pine trees that stood together on the gentle hills. The still, mirrored waters were silent in the calm of the crisp, early morning air. Muddled pebble beaches lined the tranquil lake, the rounded rocks acting as the barrier between land and water. A cluster of small, grey stone houses stood silently at this edge, wisps of smoke gently dancing from the small chimneys. Watery sunshine broke through the thin cloud, sending a yellow shine over the surface of the lake. The light smiled down upon the peaceful village, gently coaxing it into waking up, embracing the day.

A rumble shattered this wonderful peace and quiet. Ripples shivered over the water, and even the mighty pine trees leaned with the force. The dewdrops fell from the blades of grass as the breeze rolled over the ground. Touching down on the ground, the Gummi Ship clanked to a stop, a small distance from the small village.

Getting up out of his chair, King Mickey gathered everyone in the cockpit. Sora sat quietly, taking in the tranquil sights of Foris. It was beautiful, just as Taiko had told him. Riku and Kairi joined him quickly, peering through the front window. This was a wonderful new world, inspiring curiosity and quiet awe inside. King Mickey then returned with Donald and Goofy, who helped Taiko into the room. He could move more now, but needed some assistance to walk. The King had Taiko’s eyes covered, so that he did not know what was going on.

Before landing, Sora and King Mickey had flown the ship just above the dense forests, trying to figure out just which one was Lake Oulu. This was easily done, seeing as Foris was so small. The other towns were built in clearings, and this was the only town by a lake. It just had to be the right place.

Riku opened the door of the ship, allowing everyone to quietly get out. Sora couldn’t stop the smile on his face as they piled out onto the damp grass. By now, a small crowd of people had gathered by their ship, attracted by the loud noise. They all looked baffled and confused. Some looked suspicious, which, too, was completely understandable. A small amount of people even had weapons, stood with frowns, ready to strike if they needed to. Sighing, King Mickey knew he’d have to explain everything at some point, meaning he’d have to tell the people of other worlds. It was worth it, to reunite Taiko with his family, and to avoid being attacked by these confused people.

“Ready, Taiko?” Sora whispered, as King Mickey was about to take his hands from Taiko’s eyes. A little confused, Taiko hesitated before nodding.

Taiko had no idea what was going on. Confused and disorientated, he knew that he’d been taken from the ship. He felt the cool morning air caressing his skin, heard the muffled gossiping of the small crowd. The warm sunlight shone on him, heating his body. Feeling King Mickey loosen the grip on his face, he felt apprehensive. He bit his lip, nervous as he braced himself for whatever he might see.

Before the King could remove his hands, a shout echoed from the crowd.

“Taiko?!” it was a woman’s voice. She pushed her way to the front, trying to get closer to them. It was difficult for her, as she was fairly short, with thin arms and legs. Dark curls tumbled down her back, flowing as she moved.

Hearing her voice, Taiko’s eyes widened. He struggled away from King Mickey’s grip, feeling a desperate need to see what was going on.

A shocked expression spread across his face, before being washed away by an overjoyed smile. Almost leaping from Donald and Goofy’s grip, a burst of new-found energy flooded forth inside him as he ran towards her. Stumbling into her arms, he threw himself around her as they fell to the floor, both with tears streaming down their faces.

“Taiko, it’s you!” she cried, sat facing him in the dewy grass. “It’s been so long, we thought you’d never be back…” Tears fell from her hazel eyes, tracing down her petite face. Taiko gently wiped them away with a single loving finger, giving her a warm smile. He couldn’t find the words to express his joy, but the ecstatic expression in his face seemed to say everything for him. She laughed a little at his inability to speak, throwing her arms around him a second time. They seemed completely lost in the moment, apart from all that surrounded them. She cried happily into his shirt, holding him close for the first time in two years.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” he whispered after a short time. “So much has happened, I never though I’d make it back here.” He moved away from her for a moment, looked into her eyes with his own, soulful jade eyes. “I’m sorry, Kiruna.” The tears began to flow again as he apologised, trying to explain everything to her in one muddled sentence. He embraced her with tight, protective arms, holding her close.

“Don’t worry about it,” she smiled, tucking her curled hair behind her ears, keeping it out of the way. “You’re back now, that’s all that matters to me. I’m so happy you’re safe, Taiko.” Taking her hand with a smile, Taiko helped her up. Kiruna peered around him, staring at Sora and the others, who stood sheepishly by the ship. “Who are they?” She whispered to him, curious about these strange people who’d arrived with her husband.

“They helped me out,” Taiko smiled, leading her over to the ship. “The New Generation weren’t all I thought they’d be. They kicked me out, and left me to die in a dangerous place… but I’ll explain more about that later.” He came to an abrupt stop, and she nodded. “I met them out there, and they told me they’d help me back to Foris.” Kairi nodded, stood at Sora’s side. Taiko smiled at her, acknowledging the little girl who’d suggested the whole thing. Kiruna let go of Taiko’s hand, approached the small group by the ship. The grass sprinkled her bare feet with droplets of water as she walked.

“Thank you so much,” she smiled, bowing to them. Her long, green dress gently creased as she moved, before gracefully falling back down to its original shape. “How can we ever repay you?” They all looked at each other, mentally asking who should reply. Sora elbowed Kairi, who nervously looked up at this woman.

“You don’t have to,” she smiled, “Taiko did so much for us, too. He saved our lives. This was the least we could do.” Kiruna smiled again. Her smile was entrancing, a bright, beaming smile.

The small crowd began to whisper to each other, fidgeting and talking amongst themselves. Taiko glanced at them as they gossiped, before looking back to Kiruna.

“Perhaps we should find somewhere else,” he suggested quietly, walking over to her. “We should go home.” He looked up to King Mickey, and the others. “You can come too, if you like.” King Mickey rubbed his chin.

“We don’t want to be intruding,” he sighed, a little reluctantly. As much as they’d like to spend just a little more time with him, they knew he’d want to be reunited with Otaku and Ayura. “Won’t you be going to see your children?” Taiko gave a beaming smile, and nodded.

“Of course,” he grinned. “But I’d like it for them to meet you guys. You saved me, after all. Plus, I can’t let you leave this quickly. You just got here.” He smiled again, gesturing with one hand to follow him. “Come on, I insist.” All smiling and thanking him for his generosity, they followed Taiko and Kiruna through the crowd.

The sandy path through the small village wound around each building. The houses were fairly small in size, made with large blocks of greyish stone. The roofs were thatched, carefully woven into intertwining sheets of twigs over the stone walls. A small chimney poked out of each roof, with silver wisps of smoke gently climbing into the air. People peeked out from the tiny glass windows, all curiously watching as Taiko, the man they’d assumed would never return, led his unfamiliar guests through the village. Stopping at one house with a white, wooden door, he gave a creased smile. Little pebbles lined the bottom of the walls, and a few flowers poked their heads out of the ground around the grassy verge. After years of loneliness, he was finally home, where he belonged. Kiruna smiled, gently pushing the front door open.

“Maybe we should wait out here a second,” Riku suggested, putting his hands in his pockets. He knew that they’d want some privacy at first. Taiko looked back at him, before giving a nod.

“Alright,” he replied, letting Kiruna into the house first. “Give me a few minutes.” He smiled before closing the door, leaving them all outside. Sora looked to Riku, still wanting to apologise for his rudeness. Not one to let things like this go, he tried to break the ice with his friend. This seemed like the closest opportunity.

Hope you like it. I think there are about three chapters left... :(

<3 <3

IchigoNeko

Yay, it's awesome. Sorry I haven't posted in a while--busy busy.

You're awesome at describing stuff, by the way. It's neat...

Awards
Another chapter well done. XD You did quite well with the descriptions. And, only three chapters? =O Well, either way, this fic was, and still is worth reading. ^^ Keep up da good work!

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back