• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First-hand experience of KH2's beginning (possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

It's actually appears to be square-enix that they hate, so they'll find a reason to dis anything made by them. So I wouldn't lose faith in the game. about the "spoilers", I wouldn't completely trust the word of a random guy who would say things such as:

The hero(?) Rokusasu, who I think is actually Sora, only slightly different-looking - Blonde girl sitting in a chair in the intro, drawing a staircase - Only so far, uh, it seems like a lot of low men in black cloaks conspiring about morbidly unseen catastrophes. Go Disney.
Squaresoft's original concept here -- that is, putting Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters together -- was kind of arrogant. I mean, they're daring to hold their angsty bastards up next to cartoon icon-characters that have appealed to generations?

DarkOblivion

Either A he's playing it at Jump Festa... if they have that. I dunno.

or

B he was able to get an advanced copy since he's a video game journalist. Or something like that.

it cant be , that some shit forum, if seen dogshit that would work better as a forum, so how the hell did he get it

DannyKilla

Well i wouldnt lose faith in them like that but...From what ive seen in trailers the game looks terrific!

louis

why is he dissing the graphics of kh2 when it is said to look just like kh graphics which i for one thought were good

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I bet all my money that those people on the board are Rockstar fanboys and think GTA:SA is the best game ever made. Honestly, by the way those people sounded, it looks like they wouldn't know a good game if it hit them on the head. These are the people who run KH to the ground and could be responsible for KH2 getting a low rating when it comes to the U.S. I know those turds at Gamespot and X-Play will follow suit and give it a lame 7.9 or a 3 out of 5 rating.

Last edited:

DannyKilla

Theres been a rumor going around that famitsu gave it perfect 10!!! But i know kh2 will get better than 7.9 in NA. Because mostly of its gamplay mechanics. It should get a 10 cuz of its great story.

DarkOblivion

and those guys give shit oppinions on KH, they are probaly MMORPG players who want ****ed up story-lines, ****ed up characters , and only want to level-up and call people noobs , and they probaly play online for 23 houres a day and meet chicks over MMORPGs and pretend marriages, but those are actualy all men

im 100% sure of this

louis

I don't think gamespot will diss kh2 like that since the gave kh an 8. something i think kh2 will get like a 9. something

Puck

Those fans are the scourge of gaming. It's because of them we constantly get the same cliched unoriginal games with bad storylines and bad unoriginal characters. I can now understand why Square is so hesitant to bring it out over here.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
King Sora_Strife said:
I bet all my money that those people on the board are Rockstar fanboys and think GTA:SA is the best game ever made. Honestly, by the way those people sounded, it looks like they wouldn't know a good game if it hit them on the head. These are the people who run KH to the ground and could be responsible for KH2 getting a low rating when it comes to the U.S. I know those turds at Gamespot and X-Play will follow suit and give it a lame 7.9 or a 3 out of 5 rating.
I doubt it. X-Play gave both KH and KHCOM 4 out of 5s, so I wouldn't expect KH2 do go any lower than that.

Puck

DannyKilla said:
Yeah Dragon quest 7 got a 9.0 from gamespot, kh2 should at least get 9.5

Dragon Quest isn't a family game and doesn't have Disney characters. As long as KH has Disney, most gamers are going to act like a bunch stupid paranoid 'cool' wannabes and think the game is... how do they put it...'gay'. This is why no matter how good KH2 is, it will never get a rating higher than 8.1. And will never get any gaming awards.

DannyKilla

thats so not true... KH isnt in paticular a family game either. But its reputation would definatly be better if it got T rating.

chasingdusk

Aw..let's be optimistic here KSS! I definitely think that KH2 will exceed the expectations of many gamers. But, I do have to agree with you on Square being hesitant to bring the game over here. Poor Nomura...*pats him on the head* And I do think that a T rating will do the game good.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Am I missing something? Or has this guy not explained or mentioned once how he got it. Early shipping? Anything?

I also find it strange that this person may have preordered KH2 if he dislikes it so much, and I assume he played Kingdom Hearts 1......I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back