• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First-hand experience of KH2's beginning (possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

Everyone says (on other forums and etc.) that they are getting KH2, freash imported from Japan,

Today.
Sunday, Dec. 17.

Origanal release:
Thurs. Dec. 22

My god, is this true?

Soras Shell

whoever wrote that is stupid and is a loser who only lives to dis good games for any reason

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
his locatiopn is in tokyo and he doesnt even no most of the charecteres i think hes lying becuz even if he is in tokyo he wouldnt have the game yet

Toomuchfreetime

How the hell are they getting this early?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

It shouldn't come out for another week! How could they possibly have gotten copies already?

Ugh...

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
That person is probably on crack or sumthin. :/

1. I bet the dude doesn't even have kh2
2. He probably got all high and turned delliusional....
3. Kh2 is going to rock all of our sox. So Respect
4. The hell with other people think. Once we get it, we will all wet our pants of joy.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yeah and i assume they wouldve said the chatecters names durig the game so he wouldnt have to say that bh girl a.k.a namine but yeah hes obviously lying unless the have it at jump fiesta the whole beginnig of the game is playable

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"14. Kairi -- the HUGE-headed, flat-chested girl from KH1 "

"15. The dudeguy from KH1 "

" Some floozy girl with weird impossible super-gelled hair strands sticking out of the left and right of her head "

----

1st Quote - So basicly you check out for this in every game?

2nd Quote - Why did you even remotly bothered to say you have this game if you dont even know anything about it?

3rd Quote - one acronym LoL (no offense i found it kinda funny)

DannyKilla

somthing else that made his review sound very fake is the part where he said, " Yeah we dont get to move around at all, we only get to walk across the street" And we know thats not true, Cuz nommura already stated the begining. Of how Bhk and his friends win the struggle tournament and go on vacation. :) Thank you.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I do not want to see this crud again. It is a utter lie. I thought yuo could tell when he stated the game's theory. We all know its about the light door. So please do not qive a guy credit who makes up the opening and pretends to have the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back