• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
MY first job?

McDonalds.

=D

EDIT: Oh, I totaly bombed out on the 'liking' part. Anywho, obviously, I don't like working there. But, hey, everyone needs the money...-_-

my first job was a cashier at a supermarket, and it still is lol I've been there for over a year, and I've been promoted to Customer Service, although every now and then I get stuck back on the registers >< while there, I've also helped out in the bakery department.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
First is where I currently am working. It's an internship/co-op between the college and Virginia's DMME (Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy). Work as a VB and ASP programmer for OMIS (division that handles data management in all the divisions under DMME).

It's not bad, but the work environment is a bit boring. And I can't say I'm the biggest fan of VB. Seems to me that it makes me become lazy.

Sounds really interesting

First job - Paper route for one of those rubbish weekly newspapers that no-one ever reads.
First real job - Worked in my local Co-Op. Manager was a prick and I had to get up at 5.30am on a Saturday morning, needless to say I lasted a few weeks, and then I threw in the towel.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
My first job was at Subway. Now Im in the Army getting paid. I still work at Subway after quiting, going to another job, and getting hired back. lol

Simba

I was a Courtesy Associate ( basically a cart pusher ) at Walmart

No complaints I guess ^^;;

I left over a year ago and am currently working for Raley's as a Utility Clerk.....still no complaints =]

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Im still working my first job as well (I have to work tonight now that I think about it *facepalm*) but I work at a stupid restaurant called Son of a Bitch Sailor, I used to be a dishwasher, but I got "promoted" to an exopodite, like a bus boy basically.... meh I don't really like my boss, and business sucks, but I like the job I suppose. I really hated being a dishwasher, so I was glad to get out of that

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh...I was employed to work at a zoo, but I never worked a day.

It was supposed to be a summer job. I signed up to work Concessions, but after the training day, I didn't feel comfortable working in the category anymore because of the way they set up their money system. I wanted to change my job to Grounds, which is basically going around picking up trash, but when I called they said all those positions were filled.

I never called back ^^; I did get my check for training, but now I regret going there every time.

If this recession doesn't kill me, I'm hoping to make my first official job at Borders or somewhere better. Maybe even the nearby World Market.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
My first job is working for my stepfathers wood business. We cut and split firewood, Cut down trees, Remove brush, grind stumps...the whole works.

Actually...I wouldn't call it a job...more like slavework.

Hes Bipolar so he usually threatens to kill me every half hour.

There is literally no pay 90% of the time. We are forced to work, it's not "Hey, can you help out for an hour or two?"

No it's "You had plans? Cancel them, your working all day!"

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I lol'd. . .but then realized that you were still talking about your dad. Sorry about that.

I've worked ONE DAY in my life.

It was at the funnel cake stand at Six Flags.

I can't work Fast Food. . .ever again. . .

And they say that that was one of the BETTER places. I hated it, though. People are retarded, and I hope that they chocked on the grease filled funnel cakes.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I started mowing lawns for my dad's girlfriend's mother. She proceeded to recommend me to half of the neighborhood.

That was quite the lucrative summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back