• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First time... Critique?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
rinzler.png

So this is my first try with photoshop... downloaded like two c4ds for this and ran with it.
Comments / Critique? I really just threw on the text so feel free to ignore it.

I'm fairly proud of it, but feel free to knock me down :)

O

Oberon

Not much going on with effects, but it seems to have a pretty good composition overall. I'm not sure if the stock originally was good or not, but it came out nice.

Stock placement is pretty cool, I'm liking the depth (again, not sure if it was originally like that), and it's very... smooth? As Elle puts it. Not bad.

Next time try looking up some tuts on adding various background and foreground effects.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
http://bobrivard.com/posted/rinzler.JPG
^stock

Yeah I kinda was shooting for smooth, but I also wanted some depth cause the original seemed flat to me (hopefully I succeeded there).
I really didn't have too many effects to go with for the background. I used the stock itself and shifted it a bit and then used the two effects I had (I think).

Either way thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back