• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
... Happy Birthday? XD;

;-; Belated.
Thankyou Cindri. <3 *wuv*

8D *is twirled* Hai Snow.

Lol! That's cool Yunie. xD

But yeah. This chappie is nice and intense. It gots Zexy-kun. :D

Chapter 18~*

The double doors swung open in the eerily lit mansion. Axel narrowed his eyes suspiciously as he looked at the brightly lit chandelier, paintings and other decorations you would find in any mansion. He still wasn’t convinced. The others behind him, he boldly marched into the grand hall that looked like a marble ballroom. His instincts still leading the way, he proceeded into the rooms beyond.

“Axel..” said Larxene in an impatient tone that told him to slow down, however, the pyro merely turned his head slightly, and kept walking. He wasn’t going to stop until he took care of this Taro guy.

He was already stepping off of the marble floor and proceeding to the next set of doors while they tried to hurriedly follow him from across the room.

Roxas was about to call out to his friend to stop but Axel had already went through the polished wood doors without another word. Running in hopes to get through the door before it closed, he almost smashed into it when it shut with a loud echoing sound.

Frustrated, Roxas gripped the handle in hopes to open it, but the door didn’t budge. What?! He shook the handle repeatedly to try to pry it open, but no avail.

“Damn.” cursed Larxene under her breath as she even considered using her kunai to rip the door open but then what felt like warm breath on her shoulder caused her to turn slightly, and freeze in horror.

“And just where do you think you’re going?”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taro walked silently through the darkened halls towards his father’s, Xagurion’s, study. He wouldn’t be calling him his father any longer. And why should he? He would be dead soon anyway.

But then another thought. It’s not like his father would just let him take him down. He was far too proud for that, not to mention he never gave up without a fight. Self-centered Taro had never given thought that he could possibly lose.

But that couldn’t happen. That would be a total waste of his time and effort.. Not to mention tears. His mind also swept to Ryu again. He wouldn’t let her down.

No, losing was not an option.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Axel was in such a determined trance he didn’t hear the door slam behind him or the fact that his friends weren’t there with him. Though lavishly decorated, the hallway still had a dim glow to it and got darker with every step he took. Though, all fear was pushed to the back of his mind as he continued on.

Coming to the darkest part of the hallway he heard yelling and outraged shouting coming from the nearest door. He crept closer and pressed his ear to the surface. He couldn’t make out what they were saying, but it sounded like two men having an infuriated argument, what it was about he didn’t know.

Then the sound of glass shattering ripped through his ears, causing him to pull back in astonishment briefly. This was no ordinary argument.

Then another voice suddenly erupted into a series of shouting, but the voice was oddly familiar. Who was that? Pressing his ear to the surface again, he heard it.

Zexion.

It was him. Who the two other voices were he didn’t know, but he knew he had to go in there, no matter how hostile it was.

Then in a split second, the blade of a sword was sticking through the door, the metal shining brightly only a view inches from Axel’s face. Oh hell no..

Normally, any person would have fled, but Axel was infuriated. Whoever chucked that sword could have near killed him! So, throwing open the door in a flurry, his eyes widened at the people he saw.

Well, Zexion was there, his blade held in his hand, farthest from Axel with a dumbfounded expression upon seeing him arrive so suddenly. Taro was standing to the side with his blade out, looking far more cold and menacing then he last saw him. And then there was someone else. A tall, muscular man with broad shoulders and jet black hair that went down to his back, his body cloaked and the hand-and-a-half sword that was now sticking out of the door was unmistakably his. From Taro’s expression it was probably he who he had aimed for. So this was Xagurion?

Taro merely glanced at Axel with slight annoyance and turned back to Xagurion. “So sorry for the interruption.” he said sarcastically, and with a sweep of his arm, Axel and Zexion were thrown back against the wall, a force field holding them back.

“I think it’s time we end this. Right now.” he snarled.

~*~*~*~*~
Omg I know. The suspense. Dx

I'm already starting the next chap cause I'm not gonna be here for five days. ;-; But the next one will mostly be focused on what happened inside when Axel hadn't gotten there yet.

Haku

<3
Truly awesome chapter, I can't wait to read about what happens next xD.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
I'm goin on a cruise, Keyblade_K. :D So yeah. I'm glad you liked the chapter.

Thanks Haku! :D I'll miss you guys too, Yunie. <333

You guys need to keep this thread alive for me, kay? Turn it into a Taro fanclub or something.*shot*

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
If we keep it to a minimun, it might be OK.

Just to keep the fic alive while she's away and all. =P

And the random positions reminds me of The Return of Axel, we were dubbing people things. Lol. I was the Princess of the Fic. Back when I was `princessofheart LMAO.

I wonder what I would be now...

KeybladeK 35

XDXD Well I guess everyone will be busy XDXD

Oh your going on a cruise, have fun Oathy, I myself went on a cruise once with my Grandma to Novagosha ( I really don't know to spell it well X/ ) it was fun and we got to see the Celtic women sing XD

This will probably be entirely off the subject here and everyone might already know this but I just heard they released the KH2 Magna volume 1, they said it was'nt coming here until the 11 but for some reason they decide to release it early ( MUST GET ONE O_O )

Well that's all I have to say, I thought it would be something interesting to say XD

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
XDXD Well I guess everyone will be busy XDXD

Oh your going on a cruise, have fun Oathy, I myself went on a cruise once with my Grandma to Novagosha ( I really don't know to spell it well X/ ) it was fun and we got to see the Celtic women sing XD

This will probably be entirely off the subject here and everyone might already know this but I just heard they released the KH2 Magna volume 1, they said it was'nt coming here until the 11 but for some reason they decide to release it early ( MUST GET ONE O_O )

Well that's all I have to say, I thought it would be something interesting to say XD

I'm gonna get it when I go to the beach. I'll be gone all week starting sunday, so I'll mis you all till then. Tomorrow's me b-day! xD

YAY KH2 MANGA NOVEL!!!

OMG! ZEXY BRINGING SOMETHING BACK!!!
HE'S ALIVE!

Ok, enough spazzing form me...
Taro + angst = bishie style. xD i'm so bad.

I

The Show Must Go On
...Do I sense spam in teh Liv's thread? OH HELL NO.

Srsli, before the mods come... I <33333 FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back