• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine's angel

Great idea. Love the storyline. Nice fic.

Want to read my Fan Fic? Follow the links to Shades Of Gray. It is a collaberation with my friend and it is our first fic so please reply and give us newbies pointers please. We are really excited to hear from you.

Last edited:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Hooray! A chapter! :D

Lmao. It's like, 10 minutes of heaven for Cindri. xD

I just commented, Namine's_angel, so yeah. :D

Chapter 20~*

In another swift movement, Taro had swung the blade in a diagonal motion, hoping to cut up his so-called Father's chest, but Xagurion knew better than that. Instead, Taro felt an intense pain in his shoulder, and saw that his opponent had dodged him without a scratch.

Okay, now it was getting annoying. Why couldn't he just stand still and let him kill him for God's sake? Scoffing, Taro ignored the blood now dripping down his arm and continued slashing recklessly. His violent determination getting the best of him.

"Just..die already!" he grunted, not happy how equally matched they were. Okay, so his father was even more skilled. But that didn't matter. He WOULD kill him, even if he died in the process. Sure it would suck, but at least he would still be keeping his honor that way.

"That won't be happening. I never thought it would come to this, but don't worry. You'll be joining your mother soon enough." smirked his father cruely, twirling his blade in his hands like there was nothing to worry about.

But he was wrong. That was it. He could insult him all he wanted, but mentioning MOTHER. Shouting out angrily, his eyes ablaze, Taro struck out a hard blow against him, blue energy surging within his blade.

Taken aback, Xagurion grunted and narrowed his eyes. "You'll regret that." he growled, and in another instant, Taro was sprawled on the ground, writhing in unexpected pain. He didn't even see him attack! Why did he have to be so fast?

"I'm tired of these games. It's time you were finished. Son or not." he said coldly and raised the blade high, ready to land his finishing blow.

Looking away painfully as he awaited his death, the sound of a pained cry and the sound of a body hitting the ground caused him to come to once more. What had happened? Zexion and Axel couldn't have broken free.. Then who was it?

"Ryu!" he cried, dumbfounded, not believing his eyes to see the frustrated looking girl with her elbow-blades out and her violet eyes determined. He couldn't say he wasn't happy to see her, though he felt kind of stupid to be lying there instead of killing the old man.

She didn't say anything, though she looked a bit exasperated and had one of those I-knew-this-would-happen looks, but she was trembling slightly, and he wasn't sure why.

Finding the strength to stand up, he turned to face his now outraged father, who had no idea that ALL of his members were against him now. "How many of you do I have to dispose of?" he growled and a red light started emitting from his chest and growing bigger by each passing second. Taro froze. He KNEW that attack. And he knew that it didn't leave anyone alive, either.

This was it. It was either now or never. So, taking a step forward, he thrust his blade forward straight through the man who he had slaved for his whole life. As he did so, different feelings twisted and knotted together through him. He couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for stooping down to his Father's level by killing, but DAMN it felt good. Ryu being there seemed to give him the strength to pull this off.

An agonizing shout echoed through the room and it flashed bright red, sending the two flying back. And cracking an eye open, he saw that his father, was gone.

~*~*~*~*~

Holy..

Axel couldn't have been more astounded. Well, astounded wasn't really the word. He couldn't even believe his eyes. Had Taro just killed his own father?! What was up with that kid? He had seen him kill 2 people who were on his side in the past hour already!

Maybe he's possessed.. thought the cocky, sarcastic voice in Axel's head. Hey, you never know..

He found that he could move again, assuming the spell had been broken during that charade, he leaped up, only wanting to get the hell out of there.

But then he wondered. If Xagurion was gone, then who was he supposed to destroy? His eyes locked on Taro, who had a now smug but relieved look and in another moment, took Ryu's hand and the two disappeared as well.

"Damn.." cursed Axel as his plan shattered. But then he looked to the side and remembered. Zexion! Not really caring what he was doing, he pinned his former friend to the wall and narrowed his eyes.

"You've got some explaining to do." growled Axel as Zexion merely raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it'd be alot easier if you put me down first, don't you think?" Zexion merely stated.

~*~*~*~*~

Yeah, it's short. Only cause I'm too distracted by other things at the moment. :D

HAPPY 20 CHAPTERS. 8D And what's ironic is it totally works for this huge part in the story. xD

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Wow, Liv, for a moment, Taro reminded me of Kadaj - you nevar insult teh mama's-boy's mama!

*huggles chappie*

I

The Show Must Go On
You know what, it's my turn to play with Taro. I haven't gotten to play with him yet! *steals Taro from Cindri*

KeybladeK 35

WHOAH!!!!! NICE CHAPTER OATHY!!!!! XD

YES XAGURION IS GONE!!!! DIE YOU MOTHERF***ER!!!! >XD

I know I sound sadistic, but I'm REALLY PISSED OFF today because my f***ing sister just f***ed up my computer by putting MySpace shit all over it DX

IT'S ALL F***ING PINK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DXDXDXDX

Anyways liked the chapter, I'm hoping to see a Ryu & Taro fluff scene like you for Axel and Larxene in the first fic, that would be cool, anyone else agree X3X3

Well , I better stop rambling now ( my computer ;_; )

I

The Show Must Go On
KK, why so much violence? You're messing up me fic writing mood... Just be cool, yo.

*Pets Taro* You know, this is almost as fun as petting Mikado... <3333333

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Woah, woah, woah. This is one of those times when I need to say CHILLAX PEOPLE.

You know, myspace isn't THAT bad. ;P And yes KK, there will be fluff. (Taro taking Ryu alone somewhere hinted it, no?)

Lol Kya! You're right. xDD Kadaj ftw.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Myspace can be pretty good at times. When you don't want to kill all the expected errors. >,<

Oooh, axelownshardcore has Taro now...but only for 10 minutes (I'm feeling generous). But after that, you MUST give him back. OK?

KeybladeK 35

I'm not saying it's bad it's I have alot of friends but alot are'nt really into MySpace

Thankfully I BANNED my sister from my computer and now she'll have to wait for her's to get fix >XD

I

The Show Must Go On
Okay, I'm done with Taro now... I don't see what's so exciting about him - I was almost expecting him to start stripping from the way you guys were squee'ing over him... *gives Taro back to Yunie*

I ISH ALMOST PREMMY! YA!

I

The Show Must Go On
^ Oh, Snow, you should have never said that ^.^ *chases after Mikado* COME ON AND STRIP FOR MEEEEEEE!

*bump* What are the people of this forum thinking, letting one of the best fics here keep finding its way back to the second page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back