• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Europeans and Australians only

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When do you think KH2 will come out?

• August 1st

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • First Week of August

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Early September

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • September 28th

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • October

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

inspired by the 'European and Australian discussion' thread, I made this poll. Using the knowledge that you got from SE, stores, Magazines etc, when do you think KH2 will come out in PAL terretories?

Chosenoneknuckles

I think that a release in August is very possible considering all the time they've had since it was released in America to change the tv signal stuff and given groups the task of translating it into various languages, but I just KNOW that it will probs come out at the end of September like many have speculated already... Grr...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes they do, they tell you release date 1 - 2 months before the game actually comes out yes. But the most likely date is the end of September. But the thing is that the PS3 comes out in November, so I will have to save up money for tha as well. Anyway all you can do it wait and look forward to the PS3 and it's new games. Like when FF13 comes out on it. So look forward to that aswell as KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back