• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who have finished the game *Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
How ticked r u?!?! We have been waiting for this game for 3 years and i barely had it a week and beat it!!!!! I finished w/ 86% of it done and that is without trying.... It was an awesome game though... at first i felt as if the whole game itself was different and unfamiliar, but once u revisit the worlds and fight a lot of heartless and focus more on riku and kairi instead of the world's problems, i felt btr. I thought this game kinda stretched for twists though, like riku taking the form of "ansem" was kinda a stretch for me. But i am mad that i have waited so long and it's already ovr.....

Here's hopeing for a third!!!!

slinky

One Step at A Time
i know how u feel i beat already too i wish the would have let sora do more instad of all those videos every other room u go in to there would be a movie but it was still a awsome game and i guess ill have to wait for kh3 although it may take like another three years -_- to get it

dejah

:|
my play lasted 60+ hours long.

and only 93 % finished

i'm not complaining.

KH2 is a very long game and i took my time xD

i'll prolly replay it during my holidays~

Forget_Me_Not_43

Website
www.xanga.com
I was so excited...I finsihed it...like really fast...lol I beat in like 30 hours...less than 2 days...I was kind of sad...4 years of waiting and thats it? I guess that's what I get for being excited and rushing through it, but I couldn't help it, I wanted to see the ending so bad...well, looks like I got my wish...unfortunatly

castleoblivion13

yeah it kinda sucks cause i got the game on wednesday and i beat it on saturday so i've been waiting for kh2 for 3 years only to beat it in 4days i think it cause' they made game easy with all reation command and stuff.

E

Eclipse

not my fault you spent the majority of your day playing it. of course you're gonna finish early

i finished mine with 40 hours of gameplay, right now i'm finishing jiminy's journal with 50 hours, and i'm very impressed

it's just a game, not perfection. it's not gonna last you 3 years. :p don't expect more than it can give you as an RPG :p

although now that i beat it...i have nothing to do now. xD

Aros123

TwilightSoulKey said:
not my fault you spent the majority of your day playing it. of course you're gonna finish early

i finished mine with 40 hours of gameplay, right now i'm finishing jiminy's journal with 50 hours, and i'm very impressed

it's just a game, not perfection. it's not gonna last you 3 years. :p don't expect more than it can give you as an RPG :p

although now that i beat it...i have nothing to do now. xD
what you finish the journal! wow that thing is soo long some of the mini games are hard to get a high score, for instance that thing with pooh, where you have to lead the others in the cave to find him in 90 seconds. i was going to beat it in two day if not for the journal! anyway it still was a good game and i had a blast playing it. although the boss was so hard, i bearly won!

Cho_Hakkai_657

I beat it just yesterday....got it last Tuesday. With 34 hrs of game play and 90% of the journal done (Never tried for it) But now I'm gonna go through and do all the missions and complete everything including the gummi ship stuff (Which is awsome by the way n_n ) and then see if I can get the secret video....that'll tide me over for a while...then I'll just be ticked again on how they just leave you off with the letter at the end u_u;;;;;;

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
How about you guys do what I do and play the game again and again. We did it with KH1 and we can do it with KH2. I think some of you are sad that the adventure ended and you wanted it to keep going. But remember, everything that has a beginning has an end. We just played the end for this storyline.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldnt say it is ovr.... Sora did get a letter from the king so that could possibly mean another sequel... or would it be triqual.... k I just confused myself. Anyways, this game made alot of money and got some really good reviews (some not so good but still) I dont see how they could just.... stop the series you know? Sure, Sora's story may be over, sence he is getting older now, but I am sure they will make a new master... right?

Lawrens

Though I finished the game in 40hours, I don't think this game is short at all, I didn't finish all the bonus stuff and Jiminy's Journal to 100%, not gonna do them for now, but no complaints here.

Wrath of Roxas

KingdomQueenHeart said:
How ticked r u?!?! We have been waiting for this game for 3 years and i barely had it a week and beat it!!!!! I finished w/ 86% of it done and that is without trying.... It was an awesome game though... at first i felt as if the whole game itself was different and unfamiliar, but once u revisit the worlds and fight a lot of heartless and focus more on riku and kairi instead of the world's problems, i felt btr. I thought this game kinda stretched for twists though, like riku taking the form of "ansem" was kinda a stretch for me. But i am mad that i have waited so long and it's already ovr.....

Here's hopeing for a third!!!!
I feel the EXACT same way. I thought kingdom hearts 2 would keep me busy for at least 2 weeks but i beat it in 5 days! Ah well im still kinda trying to kill Sephiroth, lvling up to get all my skills drive forms yeah you know all that good stuff.

castleoblivion13

i only beat the game with 31hrs of game play in stantard mode now i'm going to proud mode :) also i was in lv54 when i beat it

Last edited:

KhII--Fenrir

i beat standard with 28 hours and i thought that was fast... lol! i skipped all the scenes in proud and beat it in 13 hours!! i thought it was a pretty short game

Fire Tears

I beat proud mode in 28 hours (27 or less is you count all the cutscenes and the hours I left the game paused). I beat this game on March 31st(got it the release date) and yes, I was so ticked! I've been waiting for this for soooooo long and only got 28 hours of it. Even though, I am now doing all the extra stuff now.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
KingdomQueenHeart said:
I guess i am just over obsessed with this game huh? ;] But still, i have spring break this week so that helped alot in beating this game so.... ya that kinda explains that.

Yeah I was on that thing like crazy. The anxiety of just wanting to see the ending got to me and well this is my just rewards. Now What. There's nothing in my livrary that can compare to this game. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back