• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHeadedKid/BHK

'k so, if you have another ally, like Jack and u fuse with him will you turn black or what? And just a lil funny thing, I thought if u were to combine mickey mouse and peter pan, you would get Michael Jackson, but I found out it was justother forms of sora.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Thats not funny, thats just stupid.

This thread is pointless...

Okay, no details on the other forms have been comfirmed.Even if Jack and Sora fuse to make a black form, which make no sence because thats his normal form.

Last edited:

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
BigHeadedKid/BHK said:
'k so, if you have another ally, like Jack and u fuse with him will you turn black or what? And just a lil funny thing, I thought if u were to combine mickey mouse and peter pan, you would get Michael Jackson, but I found out it was justother forms of sora.

You must be retarded

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
this is a gay thread. and u can't be a fan of KH if u just said something that retarted about. u r a gay retarted loser :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back