• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

found new picture with mr. incredible..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Masta999

Sorry for double posting (if it matters) but when Auron is in your team you have four people, where is donald in this pic? Plus Mr. Incredible looks like he did in The Incredibles Video Game. and you can point out other details too. Yea, it's fake. IDIOT!

dime55

umm i duno if ur talkin 2 me, but I said it was fake (if anywun misunderstood)

DJ_Masta999

dime55 said:
NO $*IT IT'S FAKE!!! omg this pic was posted a LOOOOOOONG time ago(and i mean LONG time ago) and there was about 50+ replies just flaming the guy who posted. i hope that wont happen again
I guess i wasn't here when it happen. and The incredibles world would have been kind of bad. O well. GOSH! (sorry for the Nypoleon Dynomite comments. people at my school have been saying it all day. P.S. It's a pretty funny movie but Chappelle Show is better. Sorry fot being off topic. please don't make it a big deal.

DJ_Masta999

dime55 said:
umm i duno if ur talkin 2 me, but I said it was fake (if anywun misunderstood)
Sorry did not mean to call you an idiot, i'm just talking to myself. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Incredible. This type of thread has popped up every 2-3 months. Exact same picture. Good job.

Dark_StarX

someone kill this topic....its over and done, everyone here is just saying its fake in other words. We all know its fake so just close the topic off....the rest of these posts will all probably say "it's fake" in so many words

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Reasons Why It is Fake(for noobs who still believe):
1.The Incredibles was made during the production of KH2
2.It was made by Disney and Pixar...KH only allows Disney movies
3.Just one look at the pic is enough..When will you have to fight an unknown with Heartless...

There...All big reasons why it isimpossible
I semi close this topic.....as always anyone who posts after me is spamming and will have to deal with the mods who work here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back