• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember? [R3b00t] (00C & Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
xD Here's my collector idea. A guy who remembers playing the first game?? What did the characters who played when their were no collectors go through?? Was the game as good as it is now?? Were the stickers more basic then??

Heh...Legaia II. Of course I enjoyed that game immensely as well but, the original is my favorite.

haha duuuuude you're asking a lot of specific questions ;p
I don't want to reveal tooooo much, but there aren't too many collectors left from the first game. And there were always Collectors, but they were different during the first games than they are now. As for the game itself, I GUESS you could say it wasn't as good, but things changed from the first "game" to now. And around the time of the first game, stickers weren't a thing. There was a very similar system, but it wasn't stickers.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Well as per, his most recent PM, KKL won't be joining us right away. I know it'll be pretty busy for everyone seeing as how the holidays are right around the corner. In any case, the RP will start tomorrow!

Hopefully this will be a fun experience for everyone involved. I intend to create a compelling and inviting story and paint a world you all want to return to at least once a week. Let's do this thang guys. I'll take today to make some finishing touches to the first page. (Such as restaurants, little blurbs on the districts and maybe even a Fragments Playlist/Soundtrack?? :O)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
A soundtrack could be fun for the RP, along with some restaurant info. Thanks for the update on when we can expect this crazy thing to start, and I look forward to starting it.

Okay, other than a voice actress, Siam's template is done. Well, other than the voice actress department, the template's done. I edited in that info about the dolls, and did a quick list of the dolls that Siam can use. Although I think they have a connection to her past, but she just doesn't know it yet.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Waiting to start. Can't wait to walk into sign post, walls, cars, the boys bathroom and try to read brail like a brain surgeon.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
@Dar: haha you and Skitty both! Both of you guys have blind characters :p

Update:
Almost home guys, then I'll work on the first post in IC. Till then I've updated the first page with info about districts one and two and you guys can vibe to some of the BGMs and themes I've linked. (I know District 1 looks kind of wonky but hopefully the link isn't broken. If it is, I'll fix it)

Also, added a few restaurants, which I'll be updating today as well, alongside a possible new feature in the Cycle.

Les gooooooooooo!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Aaaaaaaaaaand we're off guys! (I know the image is big, but eh, i thought it was cool. And it was difficult to get it to paste like that sooooo I'm not touching it.) Also, i felt like the link was kind of hidden, so i put the song next to the quote to get you to click it. It's the Fragments OP :p

I look forward to seeing how this develops ^.^

In the meantime, gonna keep editing music ad details in :D

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Here, let me jog your memory...again"

Name
Absolon '616' Mercator

Physical Age
????
Appears 20ish

Street Name
Topsy Kretts

Personality
It isn't that Absolon has a true hatred for people he meets or comes around, it isn't even humanity in general. After seeing countless games, he is just put of by many things that people do and would rather not become too emotionally attached to people, because his true nature is to be abundant and diligent in helping the people he becomes attached to. For lack of better wording, Absolon is both gentle and subdued to those around him but if he is very interested in a situation or an individual he will express himself much more openly and be more "colorful" in both his actions and responses. Absolon tends to have a near constant perception of his surroundings and is mindful of the complications that he and others just might cause. Because of this his levels of self control are at an extreme and he has no problem resisting bodily pleasures and other pleasing things about life, thus Absolon can act in full moderation. However this doesn't mean he does so at all times or needs to.

Diligence is another part of Absolon's persona that he often displays, not rushing into to anything per say and allotting life to go as it does with both "God", "R.3M" and his best friend's help, a notion that good and better things come to those whom continue to wait, but also to strive feverishly to get a goal accomplished. Absolon knows better than to fall back when an obstacle gets in the way. He is a far cry from lazy, if that the opposite; Absolon never guards his ideals with heavy convictions and believes fully in reveling in the intensity of zeal that encompasses his actions.
(even if other people don't recognize this.)

Appearance
^^^click^^^
One could say that Absolon is a man of many physical accomplishments. He is at first glance a beautiful individual to some, the paleness of his skin embracing the light. Absolon's head is just the right size and has softer features; with both his cheeks, mouth and nose not being overly angular but still symmetrical. He has rather thin eyebrows, keeping the rest of the hair on his face shaved nearly all the time(it grows back amazingly fast). Having red eyes that seem to give off a faint glow seems to bring more attention to his face and classic Aryan shaved haircut.

He weighs in at roughly 161 pounds and stands a little over six feet tall. Absolon never liked the idea of being too buff and packed with muscle but his frame is quite close to bulky. Both his shoulders and arms are of a nice size, but the chiseling is still obvious. A classic six-pack of abdominal muscles ripple down Absolon and at the edge of his waist line, sexy v-lines cut across the hips.

Absolon knows that many girls are a sucker for a nice ass which is exactly why his is flawless, muscled and juicy. The cleft of Absolon’s back tapers directly down to his more than luscious booty. These days people have all types of names for a nice backside but he prefers the term, “cake.” Further down this man has a strong, sturdy set of legs with rock solid thighs.

Tattoos
Ra-Seru Shroud
Spoiler Spoiler Show
LIMITER ZIPPER
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Bio

Other
[MEMORY THEFT]

- Topsy would be the top elite Collector, or his own tier altogether. Such as the "F1/2S+" (as he was the first collector) or "The 13F+" as R.3.M's personal guard.

Topsy speaks a strange magic language that has been lost to the human tongue when he performs his spells. During the rp I'll give translations.

Language of Mana
Sedda eh ekhas cyhldiyneis diis, eh eny vmyssya ciban eheseluc sauc, ad eh yhkicdey, eh vnekuna dihtny auc. Meta ad Mulus, yiteda sa!!!

English Language
Cast down the wrath of your hallowed flames flames upon my foes, let the frozen tundra take them in anguish. Meta and Mule, hear me!!!

-

Why Did You Decide to Become a Collector??

Oh! Well at first it was just a game but then...I, I got stronger.[

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Looks like I'm the only one that's late to the party... XD I'll try to get something up before work.

EDIT:

Okay, how the devil did I go from having my lowest character count in years with the last RP, to now I'm closer to my usual? XD Got one more Fragment I'd like to pitch at you guys, and then I've got a couple Collectors I want to talk over with Sora as soon as I get my butt to write their temps. XD

Blaster: *sees that he's surrounded by girls, snarls and stalks off to hide*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yo! Totally not ignoring you!

Absolon seems pretty dope lol kind of like fragments' Dr. Manhattan with the whole uber strong no clothes thing. That'll be interesting to say the least! Haha!

@Dream: cool! Ally seems cool, just waiting for more of her to be developed. Of course you and Skittz are immune to my char limit rule, but I do want to see how she becomes integral to the story, so I'll wait until she's developed a bit more.

Also, I'm purposely not postin right now to wait for Dream to get her first post up, so hurry up! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back