• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"FREE THEM FROM THEIR TORMENT?"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynameisVentus12

Website
www.geniusanimation.weebly.com
okay, so mickey is gonna try to free basically everybody connected to sora. But how do you think he'll free ventus? Ventus fused with vanitas to make the X Blade. The X blade was destroyed. HOW WILL HE FREE VEN??? Feel free to conversate.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It's not necessarily Mickey; Sora/Data Sora would fit this scenario better.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's beside the point though. Your answer is as good as mine at this point. :p We just simply don't know.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
As the above said, it isn't necessarily Mickey's job, and you need to put spoiler tags around the BBS part, not everyone has spoiled themselves about the game, (including me, btw). To put spoiler tags, just put: [SPOILERS+] and [/SPOILERS+] around the text, minus the plus sign.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, I feel bad for anyone who wanders in here and reads the spoiler >.>

Radar

Bronze Member
So Data Roxas goes into the real world and tells them this? How does he do that? And how does he know all about everyone who needs to be saved. I remember Mickey writing "everything that was supposed to be accidental was actually connected." Does that mean data roxas knows about TAV?

Can someone explain to to me, I never watched the vids or read up alot on coded.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So Data Roxas goes into the real world and tells them this? How does he do that? And how does he know all about everyone who needs to be saved. I remember Mickey writing "everything that was supposed to be accidental was actually connected." Does that mean data roxas knows about TAV?

Can someone explain to to me, I never watched the vids or read up alot on coded.

Not really. You've got all of your events twisted around.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry if that still doesn't make sense; I'm tired at the moment and don't feel like going into full detail.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Not really. You've got all of your events twisted around.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry if that still doesn't make sense; I'm tired at the moment and don't feel like going into full detail.

It's okay, we're in the spoiler section.

Namine was reconnecting Sora's memories and found a memory that didn't belong, it wasn't Sora's but when she went to examine it she found it full of so much pain that if Sora ever really did awaken it there was the danger of it causing his heart to break. Namine realized that Sora was connected to people who are in pain and needed saving, but there was nothing to be done at that point and her job at the time was to make sure Sora woke up and to oversee the destruction of the Organization, so the journal's memory was manipulated to convey the message to Sora at a time where he'd be able to help.

Digitizing the journal made Mickey see that Sora was directly connected to various people who are in need of healing one way or another. Roxas and Axel, being separated from each other and forgetting Xion. Namine never being appreciated for what she did and obviously, the three Keyblade wielders.

Now, waking Ven will take his heart returning, and even in that case who knows what that will entail. Yen Sid says his heart may be able to find its way if it an sense his friends waiting for him, so perhaps Terra will have to be freed before him.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Well, I feel bad for anyone who wanders in here and reads the spoiler >.>

No shit, thanks to this guy, about the only three things I don't know are what happens to Eraqus and Aqua, and what exactly the X-blade is, in fact, had I gone about a month and a half more without coming back to KHI, I would have been completely spoiler free, alas, most people don't even bother to give warning of a spoiler, especially when its a major one.

Radar

Bronze Member
Can someone tell me when it is in Coded that data roxas appears, I cant find it in any of the videos.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can someone tell me when it is in Coded that data roxas appears, I cant find it in any of the videos.

At the very end of Episode 8.

Radar

Bronze Member
Ok if that happens then who's the guy in black who appears in the King's room with donald and goofy there. It happens at the end of the trailer. Is that the same person? Conveying the same message?

And didn't that game say somewhere that Riku and Kairi were in torment too. What's going on with that?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Ok if that happens then who's the guy in black who appears in the King's room with donald and goofy there. It happens at the end of the trailer. Is that the same person? Conveying the same message?
That's the journal in the form of Riku.

And didn't that game say somewhere that Riku and Kairi were in torment too. What's going on with that?
Yes, but it's not the same as the others, Sora just needed to be reminded that in his travels his best friends were going through their own pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back