• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Friend Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxJonxx

How would you tell your best friend that they have become bossy and annoying? That every time you see them you want to hit them. I don't want to hurt them!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Tell them in those words. Sugarcoating it doesn't really help. But if you're really not feeling up to being so direct, try and make some sort of unexplained move towards it; play on words to help it along.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Tell them, you're bossy and annoying, now shut the fuck up.

That's what I'd do... which may be why I'm a bit friendless...

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
^ Pretty sure if they wanted to piss off their friend it wouldn't be worth asking for help with. What if xxJonxx doesn't want to ruin it?

try ad make some sort of unexplained move towards it; play on words to help it along.

I really hate when people do that, to me, and when I'm doing it; it's just incredibly obnoxious and makes you look stupid because most of the time it can be seen through.

Be honest with them, like really honest; being aggressive/assertive about it will just start a fight. Ask them if you can just talk seriously for a minute and they'll listen.

xxJonxx

Yeah I do not want to ruin it and they are does people that when you tell them something negative they turn it against you and blame all the drama on you.

Thanks for the advice

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Well. I'm used to helping people on friend issues. The best way to do it is by being honest. Make sure your sincere and don't be rude about it. Ex. Hey I kinda want to talk to you about something. You know... Lately you've kinda gotten on my nerves i might have seena bit irritated with you for a few weeks now but I've been really annoyed with the way you've been acting lately. You just have been weirdly bossy. and kinda disrespectful did I piss you or or something? Coulda maybe chill out on the *insert problem here* just a bit Please

That was an example of how you could do it make sure your tone isn't demeaning or threatening either. Obviously make it sound just a bit more real than that but you get the picture.

xxJonxx

Well. I'm used to helping people on friend issues. The best way to do it is by being honest. Make sure your sincere and don't be rude about it. Ex. Hey I kinda want to talk to you about something. You know... Lately you've kinda gotten on my nerves i might have seena bit irritated with you for a few weeks now but I've been really annoyed with the way you've been acting lately. You just have been weirdly bossy. and kinda disrespectful did I piss you or or something? Coulda maybe chill out on the *insert problem here* just a bit Please

That was an example of how you could do it make sure your tone isn't demeaning or threatening either. Obviously make it sound just a bit more real than that but you get the picture.

Thanks.....this could really help me out.

xDENLINx

How would you tell your best friend that they have become bossy and annoying? That every time you see them you want to hit them. I don't want to hurt them!

Wow, i totally know how you feel. This thread could be of help to me too.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Thanks.....this could really help me out.

Np these things can be hard to deal with especially if there a good friend. spend too much time thinking about it and not sure what to do :/ thinking so much only messes up clear thought on how to deal with a situation I mean come on it's your friend. Deserves that much thought, right?

There's no way you're really 18.

o_O Some people have more of a heart then it looks sometimes Sam, regardless of age XP At least he's thinking about it in a sensitve way and not being a douche about it. Btw when are you going to log back onto the RPG? It's fun seeing you get frustrated XP

xxJonxx

Np these things can be hard to deal with especially if there a good friend. spend too much time thinking about it and not sure what to do :/ thinking so much only messes up clear thought on how to deal with a situation I mean come on it's your friend. Deserves that much thought, right?

o_O Some people have more of a heart then it looks sometimes Sam, regardless of ige XP At least he's thinking about it in a sensitve way and not being a douche about it. Btw when are you going to log back onto the RPG? It's fun seeing you get frustrated XP

Yeah they have been my friends since freshman year of high school and I don't want to lose them. I believe we can work things out. Thanks Griever Again!

Awards
o_O Some people have more of a heart then it looks sometimes Sam, regardless of age XP At least he's thinking about it in a sensitve way and not being a douche about it. Btw when are you going to log back onto the RPG? It's fun seeing you get frustrated XP

Come on, I have a heart and don't like hurting my friends, but "bossy"?

When is the next chapter coming out?

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Come on, I have a heart and don't like hurting my friends, but "bossy"?

When is the next chapter coming out?

lol Now when you say bossy XP. But never know if it's in college bossy could be a major annoyance don'tcha think? Controlling probably would be a better word though. Details~ Details~

lol hell if I know probably after summer. Had first Turf event today for DJ. TK won, naturally. I still want to know why you haven't jumped ship on a Squad D: could totally see you demolish some of these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back