• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

funnest tv ever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
ive never watched it but ive heard its good....
Whos Line Is It Anyway is funny as heck, Rove Live is pretty funny most of the time aswell

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Cosby Show, Goodtimes, Family matters, sometimes Family Guy and Berine Mac Show

C

cam ron 77

i'd say the simpsons.....its become a daily ritual to watch it

H

Hellpark

Id say south park...and who cares what you all have to say...lol

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Wow. Robot Chicken? South Park is amusing, but it never makes me laugh except for whenever Eric is doing something or another. I don't understand how some people like that show so very much, but I'll digest it. Now, when you put in friggin' Robot Chicken, you've GOT to be crazy!

Simpsons and Family Guy are on my list. Oh, yes. Nothing can beat Fresh Prince. :D

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Family Guy is wicked funny!! I try not to wake up my parents cause I'm laughing so much, lol. And then, there's *dun dunna dun!*Whose Line is it Anyway? I love that show! I would seriously reconmend watching this show. It is wicked funny!
And this may not necessarily be a show, but Why You Cryin?, the standup by George Lopez was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen!*starts laughing* If its ever on again, you all have got to watch it.

laath

quitejaded said:
Wow. Robot Chicken? South Park is amusing, but it never makes me laugh except for whenever Eric is doing something or another. I don't understand how some people like that show so very much, but I'll digest it. Now, when you put in friggin' Robot Chicken, you've GOT to be crazy!

Simpsons and Family Guy are on my list. Oh, yes. Nothing can beat Fresh Prince. :D

Its a personal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back