• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fusion question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MasterofMemories said:
Imagine if you could fuse with Donald and Goofy at the same time. Sort of a "Trinity Fusion."
that probably would happen wat if u can fuse with riku and soras clothes turn purple or completely black his hair turns silva and he gets dat heartless symbol on his chest and he gets da soul eata in 1 hand and his keychain at da moment in his otha hand a kind of dark fusion

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
keybade man29 said:
I heard donald's fusion is called arcanum.

I thought so too. I thought it was to be named "Arcane Form"...ya know, since Doanld is a spellcaster, and Arcanum is usually referred to spellcastings...um, ya.

heartless_bane

it'd be awsome if you could like fuse with mickey..... youd get his opposite keyblade and pictures of his head and ears on your legs and you'd turn like white or somethin....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
kaizer21 said:
Please tell me that's a joke. It says FAN-ART on the top. Please muffinman, you have some intelligent posts, so please tell me this is a joke

Yes, it was...:rolleyes:

I was just showing the guy a cool picture I saw in the image gallery, I'm not stupid enough to think it was real... geez give me more credit than that
smile.gif

I just like the picture:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
kaizer21 said:
That's why I was so surprised!! LOL HAHA
You are pretty smart, so I was surprised and I couldn't believe that you would have fallen for that.

Lol, you called me intellegent...

I feel special:D

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Themuffinman said:
Lol, you called me intellegent...

I feel special:D

LOL HAHA! Now, I don't wanna spam so i'll say this:

Donald and Goofy are your fusion partners, but they don't have to be in your battle party to fuse. Didn't you notice that even when you have, say Aladdin and Donald on your team, Goofy's little window to tell that he raised a level pops up too (IIRC)? Just thought i'd say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back