• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future of Drive Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i really want more drive forms. maybe something like how we have valor using goofys power or whatever and wisdom using donalds, we can have some for like riku and kairi.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there's a guide online saying there's a kingdom form that looks just like valor form but it moves faster and more unique techniques....idk if it's true....either way i like all the forms, but i was hoping for more with wisdom....like two keyblades shooting

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hopefully kh 3ds will clue us in on his drive fomr abilities or if he will have command style changes

Locksmith13

The drive forms could be similar to the bbs d link. With each new person Sora saves he gains the abilities in a different form.

Caxm

I would like to see a sort off combo off Drive and Dlink. Sora need to loss that magic duds to lose his drive forms though

Edit: fixed

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
i don't quite understand you loss is past tense i believe....so do you really mean "lose"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back