• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gambling With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Are they really that short.....I shall post a longer one this time!!!!!!!!!!!!

......Lets see, where to start.....How about a scene where They finally get somewhere? Perhaps Castle Oblivion. (I was gonna name my gummi ship on KH Oblivion, but I chose Apocolypse instead. Muahahaha!)

Ace was bored. Very bored. It wasn't that Hatch's 'lessons' weren't keeping him busy. The moogle kept him working night and day to perfect his skills.

At first, Ace went back to his room with more cuts then you could stuff a muffin at. Later, he improved a lot. More than once however, he was yelled at and punished for coming within one foot of his instructor's Pompom.

"Argh!" Ace was surprised to see his instructor go flying. Ace was good, but he wasn't that good.

"Sorry, guys. It was a rough landing." Gyros said, hurrying into the colliseum.

"Oh really? We hardly noticed." Hatch said, straightening his bent pompom. He glared at Ace like it was his fault.

"Landing?!" Ace asked, excited. He hadn't stepped on organic ground in ages. "Where are we?"

Gyros grimaced. "This aint a vacation, kid. This is what we've been training ya for." He pointed outside the windows of the ship.

Outside was a very large castle. Very large. It looked monstrous even from so far off.

"Castle Oblivion." Gyros said. "Currently the hideout of a powerful organization. We're launching a surprise attack."

"I thought we were gonna go after heartless!" Ace shouted. "What do I care about some club?"

"You'll care because they're responsible for the heartless!" Gyros shouted. "From now on, if I give you an order, you obey it!"

Ace glared.

"We're sending you out first. They'll underestimate you. You've got to take down as many of their defenses as you can." Gyros explained. Ace nodded, still angry.

Ace looked at the castle. He'd been walking all morning. He couldn't even find his way back to the gummi ship if he wanted too, as it was carefully hidden. The Diamond Dust gang had been planning this for a very long time. They didn't use their warp gummi because the power would have shown up on whatever scanners the organization had.

Ace didn't even know what this organization did anyway. How big was it? How many people were involved? No one told him anything. They just shoved him out of the gummi.

Surprisingly, Ace reached the gate a lot sooner than he thought he would. Time flies when you're thinking sinister thoughts.

He looked up at the iron bars in front of him. The castle was so big, it probably had over ten stories. He didn't have much time to look though, as a voice started speaking.

"So. You finally made it." A cloaked figure said, leaning against a side of the gate.

"Who are you?" Ace asked, focusing his mind on a Stop spell card. The figure turned to him.

"Forgot already?" The voice mocked. He took off his hood, revealing his face. Ace recognized the greasy brown hair, and the horrible raging acne.

"Martin!" He said in surprise, and almost relief. Martin glared at him.

"That's not my name." He said, icily.

"Okay, I'll play along. What is your name?" Ace rolled his eyes.

"Well.....uh....I'll have one soon. Once I finish my training. Until then, you can just call me....." He trailed off, embarresed.

"Anyway, Martin, can we get this over with? I'm kind of pressed for time." Ace said, summoning his Axe.

"Oh, I'm sure this'll be quick." Martin said, summoning a weapon to frivilous for words.

Ace burst out laughing.

"What kind of loser fights with a sissy pink scythe?!"

Oathshadow

Whew! *looks back through fic* Do you realize how crazy it is catching up with you two? Anywho, this is really inventive and interesting to read. Keep it up. I have to go write the dramatic end of one of the characters in my fic. . .

:eek:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*gasp* Oh mah friggin' gosh!! IT'S THE GIRLY MAN!! >_<

Sora: THE PLOT REALLY DID THICKEN THIS TIME!! o_O

Aozora: There's a first time for everything!! ^_^

Ketso: Or IS there..? o_o;;

Kaze: Yes. Now quit saying that. Before I gladly chop your head off. >_>

Ketso: Or WILL you? ^_^

Kaze:*summons Keyblades* *edges toward Ketso* #>_>

Ketso: Eep....O_O *runs* <_< >_>

Kaze:*chases* >_<

me:.......My posts need to get less chaotic......anyway...GREAT LONG CHAPPY, KAT!! \ (^o^) /

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
KAT! UPDATE FOR THE TWIN! Twins are awesome. Kat and I should know. We're practically joined at the hip. NO REALLY! I HAVE THE SCARS AND EVERYTHING!

J/k. We ARE twins, but we weren't Siamese...

Katattack

Hooray K_K you figured it out! Muahaha! You get a prize.

*Hands over rubber chicken* This is a special Creapy Rubber Chicken! You can beat people over the head with it!

Ace gripped his axe. Inside his mind, he was already focusing on a stopga card. He watched as Martin (El Capitano of Losers, yo) lunged forward. At the last possible moment, Ace's stock of a weapon card and the stop spell overpowered Martin's level nine attack.

Martin said something his mother definitley wouldn't allow him to say. Ace was almost shocked, but then, recalling a passage from the Pickle Dictionary: Curse words- a pitiful attempt at an insult from the creatively-challenged, he got over it and struck again with three powerful swishes of his axe.

"You haven't changed a bit, you mangy old pig" Martin said.

"Guess you're new classes haven't covered insults yet, eh Mullet-man?" Ace said, with equal loathing in his voice.

Martin's hand flew to his hair. Ace took this oppurtunity to cut off a good portion of it with a well aimed slice. Martin howled in pain. Which is stupid, on a count of haircuts don't hurt.

Ace had barely enough time to parry a couple powerful blows from Martin's scythe, and was cut on the shoulder. Luckily, Ace was, like many amazing, trumpet playing, kingdom hearts-fanfic-writing Authors, left handed. He quickly struck while Martin was open.

Ace growled as his Black-Jack combo was broken by a zero card. However, a good player always had something up his sleeve. (Like extra cards, shh don't tell! -.-) In this case, Ace had many tricks to use that would deal Martin in, but he decided to make the process humiliating at all costs.

Waiting until Martin had used up his zero card, Ace quickly launched three attacks of extreme power upon his foe. He also lit the seat of the boys pants on fire. And then he kicked him, sticking his head between the bars.

After an appropriate amount of Pointing, laughing, and gloating, Ace heard a crackle coming from his front pocket. He reached in and pulled out a small device.

"Ace?" Gyros's voice filled the air.

"Yeah?" Ace asked, wishing he'd known about the radio sooner.

"There's been a change of plans." Gyros said, sounding grim.

"What now?" Ace asked, preparing for the worst.

"They're sending a rat to come beat you, we just heard-"

"Already taken care of." Ace said, feeling another gloating session coming on.

"Oh. Okay. Well...proceed, I guess...." Gyros sounded embarresed.

Ace pushed hard against the gate and, after kicking Martin in the seat of the pants again, entered the castle.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Ha HA! *kicks Martin in the seat of the pants* And again, ha HA! Anyway, yeah, nice chapter.

But right-handed-percussionist-fanfic writers are better than YOUR kind.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
YOU'RE A RIGHT HANDED PERCUSSIONIST-FIC WRITER?! I'M A RIGHT HANDED-PERCUSSIONIST-FIC WRITER!

Ooh...

Anyway, update, Kat!

Katattack

Hey, Pickle is right handed too! I'm left handed.....You know some people actually think that if you're left handed, you share Satan's hand?! It's so dumb! We read a book about it, 'Choosing up Sides' Last year, and Everyone called me Satan-Hand.

*Cries*

I'm over it. As I was saying, it doesn't matter what we play, as long as we Kick the Dorchestra's Bottom!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
omg, couldnta said it better myself. who in their right mind would sing for a choir? (if it wasnt for church) and when dudes sing in the choir, they sound like chicks.

but enough about my cousin, update!!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
LOL! BURN TEH COUSIN! BURN!

Anyway, yeah, Choir Orchestra STUFF MUFFINS! DOWN WITH 'EM!

Unless my friends are in it. I know they're just spies, trying to bring down the whole group from the INSIDE! TRUE Orchadorks are STUPID!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol, where do you and kat kome up with these names? orchadorks, dorkestra... all they have is "band dorks" but that is only for tuba, trombone, and baritone players... <_<.... t-bone and percussion... is what i play.XD (i love teh drums!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back