• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I've recently have had a gay crush on one of my classmates.

I've only told about five people about it and I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel. I've liked him for almost the entire school year, and I think it's a lot more than a crush.

Saying it's love would be inaccurate.

I know this is a pretty personal issue but I trust the member of KHI and because the internet is anonymous, I don't think I'll have to worry about real life connections on this forum getting involved in this issue IRL.

What do you guys think I should do?

Shadukai X

Banned
Well, first you have to decide whether or not you're going to be openly gay or not, that is the main obstacle. Is this guy even gay?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I think you should think it over. Make sure you're ready to comit to it should he be willing (Sounds like you are, but just make sure). Also, some people aren't very open about these kinds of things, so would you be ready for any kind of backlash you might recieve, should he not respond well to the idea?

Once your sure of both things, I'd just go talk to him. Just pull him aside and let him know how you feel. Don't just jump right out and be like "I LIKE YOU WANNA MAKE YOU *Slobber*", but just explain to him how you feel, and see what he says. Couldn't hurt, right? Worst he can say is that he's not interested.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I don't think he's gay, but he's really nice and smart, and maybe a little metro sexual personality-wise.

I'm not openly gay to everyone quite yet, I just have kept it to a trustworthy group of friends. Most people say that I shouldn't tell him, but I really think I should let him know.

Thanks for all of your guys' support. It really means a lot to me.

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
So your not sure? So that means that there is a possiblity that he might be gay. As long as that possibility is there, I say go for it. Its like manchester said, the worst he could say is no.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I've only told about five people about it and I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel. I've liked him for almost the entire school year, and I think it's a lot more than a crush.

Well do you want to tell him to get it off your chest? Or tell him in hopes of him liking you back?

If he's straight, and your objective is the latter, there's no point. You'll most likely just be teased anyway. You don't want the whole school teasing you for telling a guy you like him and then getting rejected.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Mendia, if you tell the guy that you like him, even if he doesn't like you back, and tells you there's no chance of a relationship ever happening, you would have got it off your chest, and you will eventually be able to get over him, and move on. It will be so hard to never know how he feels, and your feelings for him might get stronger, and obsessive instead of diminishing.

Since you've liked him for a year, I think you owe it to him, and yourself to tell him. I know you might get teased, but it's something you'll have to face up to eventually, so I would strongly advise you to be brave and just DO IT.

Good luck. <3

Let us know how it goes. xD

pk para

Couldn't hurt, right? Worst he can say is that he's not interested.

Well, it's not all about the worst he could say. The worst that could come from that is dissapointment.

However, in an imature school you have to beware of what others will say. Sure, your friends will always be there for you, but the other people sure can make school tough. It hasn't ever happened to me personaly, but it has happened to friends (my school is full of imature people, although, it has gotten a bit better and people in my grade aren't so much the problem).

And yah, if you think there's a chance for him to be gay, go for it. Enchanted Rose has made a good point about obsession, but don't ask because of that, ask because you like him.

P.S. Tell us how it goes and good luck!

Henskie

I'm Batman
In my opinion this is just a normal relationship problem, even though I myself am straight, well essentially if you two are currently good friends and you dont think he is gay depending on how he is/ how he was raised he may freak if you tell him about it or there is a small chance he may feel the same way. The big thing is if he isnt gay there are a lot of homophobic people out there so it could scare him and he may avoid you.

On the other side of the spectrum if you dont say anything you may regret it. If you let your emotions bottle up inside of you it could tear you apart. What I am trying to say is you neeed to weigh the pros and cons of telling him how you feel to see if it is worth the risk or just too painful to keep in.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Well, I told him today. He was just freaked out and he said he wasn't gay, but I mean that's not so bad.

I feel really confident that he now knows and that I can move on.

Thank you guys a ton for helping me, I don't think I would have told him if it weren't for you guys.

G

Gear

Sorry it didn't go out the way you hoped, well, at least you got that off your chest right?

Henskie

I'm Batman
Indeed at least its out in the open and not building up inside. yay for self-confidence

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
tomorrow, you might want to consider asking him to not really tell anyone, unless that's what you want. . . you might want to . . .I don't know tell your parents this. . .unless they are like. . .anti-gay or something. . .

Just a suggestion^^

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well, I told him today. He was just freaked out and he said he wasn't gay, but I mean that's not so bad.

I feel really confident that he now knows and that I can move on.

Thank you guys a ton for helping me, I don't think I would have told him if it weren't for you guys.

Couple of questions

Was he freaked out in the way that he never wants to get near you again? Or just surprised?

Were you friends/good friends with him? Because if he had the former reaction, then that might not be a good sign that he'll still wanna hang around with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back