• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gay songs dammit (this is serious)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

on the basis that god created men and woman who should mate in order to continue the human species
and gay people are stupid because........ uh i don't need to tell you
so if all people in this world are gay, the human species will exstinct
got it?

That doesnt matter, we over populate any way.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
on the basis that god created men and woman who should mate in order to continue the human species
got it?

you're still 14, a kid, i won't tell you
I lol'd so hard.

I'd rather go gay than get with you ;D

Who said the extinction of humans is a bad thing?

Lol we came from monkehs. God just implanted some knowledge into them =D

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
got it?

Oh yes! Now we're bringing religion into the subject! Homosexuals will never consist of the entire world. You're ridiculous for even trying to a) bring religion into this topic, and b) trying to use such a blasphemous justification.

you're still 14, a kid, i won't tell you

Age and maturity are two very different things.

T

TWDIS

I lol'd so hard.

Lol I lol'd at the monkeys thing..id have to disagree.

Q

Banned
I lol'd so hard.

If you're going to try and rebuke him, be intelligent a little. Evolution doesn't say we "descended" from monkeys.
Damn kids and their ignorance.

Ðari

the crown is heavy
Staff member
Awards
Oh yes! Now we're bringing religion into the subject! Homosexuals will never consist of the entire world. You're ridiculous for even trying to a) bring religion into this topic, and b) trying to use such a blasphemous justification.

Age and maturity are two very different things.

Quoted for the fcuking win!

It's amazing. I already stated opinions are our own, we choose whether we like or dislike, it's personal perception. If you didn't like it, ok, stop there. You only ended up harping on the same shit, over and over again when it will go on in life because I damn sure know there are others with this viewpoint.

Your intention was to get us to understand your point. We find knowing, understanding is something completely different, I think thread ended when your ideals, views, and opinions clashed with the rest.

Peace son.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
That doesnt matter, we over populate any way.
saying that isn't a good reply
when you say something is right, it's ok for all people to do it
but you're saying that we over populate, meaning you admit that being gay is wrong

Your intention was to get us to understand your point. We find knowing, understanding is something completely different, I think thread ended when your ideals, views, and opinions clashed with the rest.[/COLOR]
i might as well consider closing this thread since it has become spammed up like this

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
got it?

God made a f*ckin bad job then with making gay people, eh?

I can't believe you're 19. You're so indescribably stupid.

Stop running after absolute everything your religion says and think about this a second for yourself.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
but you're saying that we over populate, meaning you admit that being gay is wrong

How is overpopulation even closely related to the question of homosexuality being right or wrong?

Lots of people on the planet =/= Morality of Homosexuality

Omgfail.

i might as well consider closing this thread since it has become spammed up like this

Kthnxbai.

T

TWDIS

Stop running after absolute everything your religion says and think about this a second for yourself.

you basicly just broke the rules. your not suppose to bash religions and you kind of just did.

Clone

saying that isn't a good reply
when you say something is right, it's ok for all people to do it

I ment the human race is over populated, i mearly stated that i wont be the down full of human kind if their r gays in the world. not saying that im gay.

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA
Lol I lol'd at the monkeys thing..id have to disagree.

If you're going to try and rebuke him, be intelligent a little. Evolution doesn't say we "descended" from monkeys.
Damn kids and their ignorance.
Dude, sarcasm. I wasn't being serious (btw I didn't say we descended from them). If I was I would go like this.

As Kissui said, this is more of an opinion thread. You can argue until your face is blue but that wont change Mysterious's decision. You can rebuke him all you want, like I did, but that too is stating opinions. All this was just a question on why songs that are gay to him are being listened to by guys, and my response is, it's because people like music so they listen to it, doesn't matter what genre, they still listen.

Last edited:

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!

idiot, everything god does is right
and he did not create these people to be gay, they choose it themselves
plus, saying stupid to someone doesn't make you smart

All this was just a question on why songs that are gay to him are being listened to by guys, and my response is, it's because people like music so they listen to it, doesn't matter what genre, they still listen.
thanks for answering... i guess

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
you basicly just broke the rules. your not suppose to bash religions and you kind of just did.

I never bashed the religion, just stated that something they teach (or at least did in the past, I believe there are very well gay Christians around the world) is bull crap in my opinion.

It's not like people choose to be gay.

T

TWDIS

i'm just saying it was could be offensive and that you should watch yourself....

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
idiot, everything god does is right

Obviously not, considering he supposedly made homosexuals, but then says he doesn't like homosexuality.

and he did not create these people to be gay, they choose it themselves

Wait a minute; you're straight (obviously), so how would you know? I'm gay, and I know I neverin a million years chose to be gay. Your ignorance is staggering.

T

TWDIS

god gave humans free will Xangar and Lenny. thus they DO chose to be homosexual/gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back