• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDarkMemories

Im a bit lost on bbs and Days. so plz answer>_<
1: whats an unversed?
2:where is anti-saix (or dark saix) at Days?
3:japanese release of bbs?
4:Ven-Roxas connection - true or false?
5:kh2fm+ : Enigmatic Soldier = Terra?

Thank you guys.:cool::36:

Beyer

Thank you guys.:cool::36:

1. I am not entirely sure but I heard that they were made of negative emotions but honestly, I do not know.

2. The mission Escape The Castle, the one where u fight normal Saix in Story Mode. In mission mode heis Dark Saix, why? I think it is because, for example, Larxene did not fight Saix at that point etc.

3. Jan 9 2010, I think.

4. True, but the details are still not proven. Nomura has stated that there is a connection though.

5. Not proven, people have discussed whether or not the fight was Cannon but I think it is. I think that if the unversed theory I read is true, then the 'Terra' from KH2FM+ might have been an unversed, created when Terra was being consumed by darkness and the massive regret and shame he felt. Still, even if he is not an unversed, I still think he was made from those emotions. (I am probably wrong)
That was just my theory though.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't massive help but hopefully I helped a little

Attemisc

The only things known about the Unversed at this time is that they are the predecessors to the Heartless and the Nobodies and that they feed off of negative emotions.

Escape the Castle mission, where you fight Saix in story mode. He isn't the only "anti-form" boss, either. If you decide to play the final mission in mission mode, you'll fight Anti-Riku instead. These Anti-Form bosses are so that players do not get confused if, say for instance, they are fighting against Riku with a friend who is playing AS Riku. It would get very troublesome, especially if friendly fire was turned on.

January 9th, 2010

It really HAS to be true considering Roxas, Sora's Nobody and therefore Sora's body itself, looks EXACTLY like Ven.

Keyblade and armor is exactly the same, you tell me. But just to be clear, that boss is called the Lingering Sentiment and isn't considered by ANYONE to have actually happened. After all, Sora had to go through a worm hole to actually fight the LS. Wormholes are nice ways of jumping outside the time-space continuum where you could probably make out with a purple-skinned Lucy Liu while George Washington sings "Poker Face" by Lady GaGa.

Erauqs

I think it actually happened...
You had to go through a wormhole to fight Xemnas in KH1:FM. That has been proven several times to be canon, so that wormhole stuff isn't evidence against it.

Attemisc

I think it actually happened...
You had to go through a wormhole to fight Xemnas in KH1:FM. That has been proven several times to be canon, so that wormhole stuff isn't evidence against it.

Actually the portal you go through to fight Xemnas in KH1:FM isn't a wormhole but just a regular portal of darkness, the same one you go through to fight Maleficent in her dragon form. That's actually the only way to get into the chamber where you fight both bosses. Whether it's a Corridor of Darkness or just a dark portal is up to anyone to decide.

The portal Sora goes through to fight LS is actually stated during in-game dialogue to be a worm hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back