• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girl in Pink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

semisweetangel

5 Kings of Twilight said:
umm excuse me? the girl's clothing is totally red, look at kairi's

kairi.jpg

owned

Ummm, Kairi's clothes are...ORANGE......And the girl in the trailer, her dress is ORANGE...tsktsk

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
semisweetangel has a point 5 kings of twilight.. and is it me or does kairi's tank top have a hood connected to it? Her clothing Reminds me of the FFX-2 yunie..... XD very weird but oh well.

Last edited:
C

cam ron 77

semisweetangel said:
Ummm, Kairi's clothes are...ORANGE......And the girl in the trailer, her dress is ORANGE...tsktsk

What trailer are we talking about that shows someone carrying a girl in red clothes?could i have a link? and i'd say those were like some kind of orange pockets, with a white shirt and gray hoodie (yeah, like yuna)

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Um...I suppose it could be Kairi, and I don't think her hair's of any problem...but was she that short? Or is Axel so tall? And where do you think it is? Maybe I should keep my mouth shut....

dejah

:|
OMG. It's not even a full body view. lol. pinkish. orangeish. I SAY CORAL! haha. It'S kairi. How many Female protagonists does KH2 have? 10?~ diz takes namine and axel takes kairi. it's so obviously kairi. i mean, why would they make a cutscene of axel taking someone that isnt that important to the story.

semisweetangel

cam ron 77 said:
What trailer are we talking about that shows someone carrying a girl in red clothes?could i have a link? and i'd say those were like some kind of orange pockets, with a white shirt and gray hoodie (yeah, like yuna)

Maybe it's like a zip-up-the-front dress and she wears that light colored tank-top thing under it? o_0
And with a hoodie dealy attached to it....

Last edited:

dejah

:|

it's in the 2++ minutes japanese trailer. you see axel dragging her into a portal.

ruby_dragon

yeah is kairi and i can be her just like sora she gets new style of clothes and its been a year. I think her hair would of grew aswell she also just looks small beause shes trying to get axel to let go of her arm so her neck is craned back making her look shorter

C

cam ron 77

semisweetangel said:
Maybe it's like a zip-up-the-front dress and she wears that light colored tank-top thing under it? o_0
And with a hoodie dealy attached to it....

yeah, that'd make more sense to have it zip up. i don't see why she'd have pockets on her sides like that. lol

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
okay peeps, its kairi! how else would sora and kairi find each other, unless someone with world jumping powers like diz helped out. (maybe not HELPED, but made it possible. ok compare here:
kairikh22xh.jpg
and
(please excuse the crappy quality)
12-03-05_1557.jpg

see how they have the same cut off at the shoulder and the same color of clothing? plus, that building looks like the side of one of the houses in destiny islands, from the trailers

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
like i said i knew this was gonna happen.....if axel was grabbing me i would be punching and kicking and aiming for his sensative area(i'd most likely have a sword anyways) not just letting him pull me through a f*king portal without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back