• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girl Problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, I have this girl that im interested in, and im not sure how interested in me she is. I know she is, but sometimes she just doesn't seem like she is. Her friends tell me that shes really picky about the guys she likes, but apparently she really likes me. She just donesn't always seem like it. When we txt each other, she doesnt always seem too interested, and acts like she almost doesnt wanna talk.

Sunday, we kinda confessed how we liked each other, and we were at a party of hers, and slow danced a few times, the last of which we got really really close and almost kissed. And after I left, we both regretted not kissing.

But im not sure. i think im just being a tad paranoid.
She just doesnt always seem interested.

thanks for the help!

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
not interested? shes hiding her feelings. If you kno that shes interested in you then you kno! shes jst scared to take the next step, she wants you to do it. And the reason for the not talkin thing is she might be shy about the situation. Like I said, be the bigger person. And if you rly want to confess to her, take her to a nice private place and tell you how you feel!

ZiggyK

Sunday, we kinda confessed how we liked each other, and we were at a party of hers, and slow danced a few times, the last of which we got really really close and almost kissed. And after I left, we both regretted not kissing.

I'm pretty sure this answers your own question, OP. Keep us informed as to how it goes./

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
just go up to her and tell her that you wanna go out
then finish it correctly

also, i think its pretty obvious she likes you

Awards
Yeah. but shes kind of confusing (But hey, what teenage girl isnt?) I think it might be because she just got out of a semi long reltaionship, or just that Shes pretty much always busy with rehearsals and such. And, I'll definitely let you all know how things go! but i wont see her until early August because shes busy with a show and wont tell me hwere it is becuase she knows i'll come, and that would make her nervoue. :D

Awards
Re: Girl Problems (UPDATED)

Well Guys, I figured out what the problem was. Apparently she doesnt date younger guys :/
But a mutual friend of ours is trying to talk her into it. I'm only a year younger than she is and quite frankly i don't see the problem.... I mean if we like each other, why not do something about it. I need some advice about what to do. If i know there was something there, and didnt do anything about it because of a silly number, im gonna hate myself. :/

Awards

Yeah. thats what im gonna try to do, but shes busy all this week. its hell week for her. Thats when she has rehearsals everyday because her show is next week. but im gonna try to hang out with her a couple more times and then talk to her about it. (if thats even neccesary, because things may reslove themselves) But yeah... i just dont wanna loose her. I dont get strong feeelings for girls often, and my feelings for her are crazy. I dont feel this way about girls... just her.

Princess of KH

listen, if you really like this girl as much as you say you do, just hold out, ok? i know how it is to not want to date guys that are younger than you. don't get offended, just hear me out. maybe you'll understand her point of view better. first off, i know girls can be really immature, but guys are no exception. part of the reason i don't feel interested in younger guys is that i'm used to them being less mature than myself. the other reason is mainly just a mental block. i don't know why, but some girls (myself included) have this mental block that the guy has to be older than us. i really don't know why. some girls just think that way, and trust me, it's hard to think otherwise. can the mental block be broken down? of course. but it might take some time.
why don't you ask her to just be friends for right now? i know you really like her and apparently she likes you (just being shy about her feelings or playing hard to get is all), but being friends would be a good first step. i can't see how she'd be against it.
then, if your feelings are still there, talk to her about it. i don't mean a week after you become 'friends', ok? give it some time. it might take a while for her to warm up to the idea that feelings for a younger guy are ok. just talk to her when you feel like it's time to, if that makes sense. then see where it goes from there.

Awards

Yeah... thats what i've been thinking for the last couple of weeks. I'm being really patient about this whole thing. I mean if the feelings are really there, they will show up eventually, and i can wait until then. I enjoy her company, wether its romantic or not. Thank you all for the help! I'll try to update you all about things on a later date :D

O

Oberon

damn she likes you get over there tell her you got money get laid HELL YEAH

impart

Climb The Sky
acting uninterested because she doesn't want you to know that she is. I do it all the time...

Awards
any way top counter that? its not really helping in pushing me and her together :/
and i already know she is/was, and she knows i am...

Yuni

Banned
I'm so jealous of you teenagers you can get chicks easy, us adults have to do fancy stuff like I know no noe likes me, so I don't care as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back