• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Give reasons why KH3 will/should be on the PS3 besides...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
I follow both Sony and Nintendo. Have always played games and both their consoles in many years, but when Nintendo get's something that make lots of munny, they will milk in a much worse way, if they're allowed it by the owner, than Square have ever done. I wouldn't be suprised if we ever saw a:

Kingdom Hearts: Heart-Kart!!!
Race as Sora, Riku and even Pluto against your favorites bad guys. Sephiroth! Xemnas and ofc. Zexion!

Ok this was a bit of a joke, but still...hehe...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I follow both Sony and Nintendo. Have always played games and both their consoles in many years, but when Nintendo get's something that make lots of munny, they will milk in a much worse way, if they're allowed it by the owner, than Square have ever done. I wouldn't be suprised if we ever saw a:

Kingdom Hearts: Heart-Cart!!!
Race as Sora, Riku and even Pluto against your favorites bad guys. Sephiroth! Xemnas and ofc. Zexion!

Let's thank god that Nintendo doesn't own the rights to the KH series. Heart Kart...creative, I find that title hilarious.

Sorikux

Kingdom Hearts: Heart-Cart!!!

Define 'milk' and how they would do it.

I assure you their plan is different than 'milk'.

Has the DS been milked? No. Wii = Console version of DS (the way I see it).

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Long live the PS2! I have never even played PS3, 360, or Wii. Honestly, I just think that SE likes to stick to what they are familiar with....being almost exclusively Sony.
I lol'd. Sorikux is pretty much right and it has been seen in the past that Square changes "sides" when the getting is good. Nintendo didn't see another FF title for their main console for nearly 10 years after FFVI in '94.

I really don't care right about now since I have neither consoles and KH3 is a couple of years off, so I don't really have a reason for why I think it should be on this or that system because I don't know what console it should be for.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
I never said that the consoles, It's the games and their worlds I'm worried about. Nintendo now a days have a tendense to go too far.

Actually, I can. It's just your arguments are too shallow and easy to counter that it's not worth it.

Well, once again you show it. But you think your arguments are better? Let's take an examble:

"FF were all once only on Nintendo, but they switch it to the PS"

Hmmm...lol...we all know the reason for that and now a days, everyone uses the cheap way for that, so...It's kinda weak too...And there is a long time till the next gen KH will be done and much can happen with both the Wii and the PS3 during those years...:D...

In truth we will never know what will happen...

Sorikux

Let's thank god that Nintendo doesn't own the rights to the KH series. Heart Kart...creative, I find that title hilarious.

Another example of the "Nintendo is kiddy!" sayings.

If KH belonged to Nintendo we wouldn't be arguing over this...seeing as how it'd be an automatic Wii game.

xickae

Well a KH game may be released for PS3 due the time it's gonna take until it's complete and when this happen like HadesDragon said PS3 will be cheaper and so will be the games

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Although SE have a lot of money, they would be unwilling to invest in something so ambiguous as the Wii for a KH game given the level of character animation intensity in prior titles in relation to button/movement mapping. We'll get a definite answer after the new Star Wars Wii Sabre game introduced next year though...

Therefore as reputation could be on the line, its safe to invest in something successful in all markets that will reap the development rewards...the PS3

Sorikux

I lol'd. Sorikux is pretty much right and it has been seen in the past that Square changes "sides" when the getting is good. Nintendo didn't see another FF title for their main console for nearly 10 years after FFVI in '94.

I really don't care right about now since I have neither consoles and KH3 is a couple of years off, so I don't really have a reason for why I think it should be on this or that system because I don't know what console it should be for.

I find it ironic that whenever somebody reads that exact argument I posted, they all say the same thing you say or something of how KH will work on the Wii would be cool :lol: Not saying you're doing it, but other people do do it.

@TSora

Huh?

Sorikux

Although SE have a lot of money, they would be unwilling to invest in something so ambiguous as the Wii for a KH game given the level of character animation intensity in prior titles in relation to button/movement mapping. We'll get a definite answer after the new Star Wars Wii Sabre game introduced next year though...

Therefore as reputation could be on the line, its safe to invest in something successful in all markets that will reap the development rewards...the PS3

:lol:

This is a PERFECT example of what I was talkng about earlier. How would it be safe? WHen the PS3 is th worst selling console? And the Wii the best? Dude, I don't even know what to say! That post was so bad...it's scary :scared: Especially since you don't know squat of what you're talking about.

Dude...great post XD

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
I find it ironic that whenever somebody reads that exact argument I posted, they all say the same thing you say or something of how KH will work on the Wii would be cool :lol: Not saying you're doing it, but other people do do it.

@TSora

Huh?

And your point being? That exact argument you came with is also the same as every other person uses: "Square have changed consoles before", so you shouldn't talk about how we all say the same thing, as you do it too. We all do, and that have really nothing to do with the whole discussion here, and it do seem like your running out of things to say since you're sinking down to that.

And no double-posting please...:D...

Sorikux

And your point being? That exact argument you came with is also the same as every other person uses: Square have changed consoles before, so you shouldn't talk about how we all say the same thing, as you do it too,we all do, and that have really nothing to do with the whole discussion here, and it do seem like your running out of things to say since you're sinking down to that.

Of course I'm running out of things to say! I don't know what you're talking about!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
:lol:

This is a PERFECT example of what I was talkng about earlier. How would it be safe? WHen the PS3 is th worst selling console? And the Wii the best? Dude, I don't even know what to say! That post was so bad...it's scary :scared: Especially since you don't know squat of what you're talking about.

Dude...great post XD

Never ever make assumptions on current base sales figures, you need to look at a wide cross section of people to gain the true perspective.

The Wii sells well due to its great array of Nintendo titles. There are few third party titles that are selling well, yet sales of the former are currently eclipsing the latter. The PS3 on the other hand has a great array of third party titles, and with SE being a third party company, mixed in with other factors such as profile analysis and demands of gamers...the PS3 ultimately trumps the Wii.

Sorikux

???

:D

I still don't understand.

Tell me what you were trying to say and which one of my posts caused you to say that.

Sorikux

Never ever make assumptions on current base sales figures, you need to look at a wide cross section of people to gain the true perspective.

The Wii sells well due to its great array of Nintendo titles. There are few third party titles that are selling well, yet sales of the former are currently eclipsing the latter. The PS3 on the other hand has a great array of third party titles, and with SE being a third party company, mixed in with other factors such as profile analysis and demands of gamers...the PS3 ultimately trumps the Wii.

Read my argument. I use MUCH more than sales in my post.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

@TSora

Huh?
I didn't read the argument I already know how I feel about this whole console thing, I don't really care what it is released for because right now in life my main video game concern right now is when will GTA IV be released srly.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Website
www.freewebs.com
What are you trying to say? That my arguments are as shallow as other people's? Because I can assure you they're not.

Well well...Here were are...at this again.

Btw, this site is a little too Sony biased for me. Most of you guys can't accept anything some people throw at you and continue the "PS3! PS3! PS3!" rampage especially when you're wrong in doing that and the people who give arguments are absolutely right, yet soem of you can't accept that.

Seems like you have talked against yourself, since it now seems you can't accept other peoples arguments yourself. Other arguments than yours in here have been just as good as those you have been laying on the table...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back