• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God of War III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rostir

From here it looks like God of War II on the PS3, aside from the graphics there is nothing else extremely innovate about this installment. However, it doesn't mean that it's a bad game.

Rostir

In that case, the game will be amazing, just like the previous installments.

D

The KR3W
Hopefully by the way the franchise is going the next game will be better than the last. Though exception for Chains of Olympus for it being on portable device.

Rostir

Chain of Olympus in my eyes is on the same level as the PS2 installments. The graphics were amazing, and the gameplay, despite the game being on a Portable console, was just as great as it's console siblings.

D

The KR3W
I can understand why they did bring it to the PSP though, and it being one of the best games for the PSP shows of it.

Rostir

It makes me wonder if games like God of War: Chains of Olympus and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, were originally games made for the PS2, but then put on the PSP instead to expand the PSP's library.

Those two games look nearly identical to a PS2 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back