• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

good/evil ending for Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
i was thinking in bbs they could have terra either fight MX with the power of light or the power of darkness.
like maybe if terra gives into darkness at the end of the battle you could try to finish of MX but he jump out of the way and you kill ven and send vens heart to sora??? as apposed to if you choose light MX kills ven and sends vens heart to sora??? so it would be the same outcome with a different cause.

it was just a thought so flame all you want.

ChickenWinner

Well that's not really what Square's known for. The light/dark alternative endings are more of a Blizzard thing.
Or Lucasart, for some games.
So, I don't think so...

ChickenWinner

Well, not for the kind of stories Square tell. That's quite the point. We're being told a story where our actions lead us to the next part. But our actions are not changing the story. So, for this kind of game, maybe not. And I'd think making Terra act in a light or a dark side is killing the duality of the character, who's both light and darkness (like all, except the PoHs). I mean, he's basically drawn to the dark side, but he's fighting with a noble purpose, all in all. He's not Anakin, suddenly changing his mind.
But alternative endings, I could like. You could choose which character fight MX, and which one fights Vanitas, and then, you have an other ending. But, this fight has already been told by the KH2FM secret movie. So, nope.

VLR.XIII

It is an alright idea, but since it's a prequel it kinda has to have a single canon ending, if you get what I mean.

A

Azrael

This isn't Grand Theft Auto.

No multiple endings unless it's the last game.

Talys Alankil

sounds a lot like Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
still, it sounds like a pretty awesome idea. too bad it probly won't happen.
I also thought of knight of the old republic. Or Fable, for that matter
But, that kind of things in KH ? No way

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
i was thinking in bbs they could have terra either fight MX with the power of light or the power of darkness.
like maybe if terra gives into darkness at the end of the battle you could try to finish of MX but he jump out of the way and you kill ven and send vens heart to sora??? as apposed to if you choose light MX kills ven and sends vens heart to sora??? so it would be the same outcome with a different cause.

it was just a thought so flame all you want.

Everything you have said makes sense, but I doubt that Terra kills Ven by mistake. In my mind, Vanitas and MX seem to be the ones that would kill Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back